tiny bumps near vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

tiny bumps near vagina

its hard to explain so im gonna do my best. i have noticed just a few days ago two very small clusters of bumps. they are not red and very hard to see but easy to feel. they are located between my vagina and anus. they do not hurt during urination or anything. they feel rough and sandpapery i guess. but very hard to see. they are like two clusters but they really arent clusters cuz the "cluster" forms like a line. not one bump in front of the other but the group is forming a very skinny line. nothing looks swollen. it doesnt look like sores or something that should or could be popped and they are so small that i cant count them if i tried. please help cuz im very concern. im not sure if this helps but i have been checked for diseases before during a check up and came out negative for anything but i did have a fishy smell at times that turned out to be a bacterial infection like maybe a month ago. thanks so much for taking time out to help me. i hope i did a good job explaining.
I don't know if this is it or not, but you should consider the possibility of genital warts.  The sandpaper texture doesn't sound like them though.  but the reason I say this is because other than that, they do sound like warts from what you describe, and you would not have been tested for HPV without an abnormal pap smear or visible warts, but you could still have had it at the time.  just get them looked at; a doctor will know.
thank you so much for your comment. im hoping its not warts but as i do research they dont seem that bad lol. hopefull i dont have them tho. yea its like sandpaper texture and if i drag my nail against them i can tell they are bumps and not touching eachother u know? i can only see them really when i stretch the skin. but after i relase the skin, the whitish color kinda shows. i should be getting checked out soon. wish me luck. hope its some kinda bacterial infection or irritation. there isnt too much info i can find on all that tho. again, thanks
you ever find out what that was because i have the same exact thing in the same spot.. wierd.
I also have the same thing please give more details!
I think I have the same thing too.  Has anyone found out what it could be???  I have tiny bumps right at the hole of my vagina, and one right inside of it.
i think i do too...anyone know anything?
this hard to describe im gonna do my best i have these bumps and they sometimes look like pimples on my vagina not in and labia  what is it?
i also have lumps just inside the vagina, mine hurt while having sex but i have just been checked out and havent got warts or herpes. i was woundering if anyone else hurt whilst having sex and if they know what could be causing them. they sound the same as what has been described here not really visible but when touched you can feel them. my doctor said it was normal but still i am worried as it hurts when i have sex. i also have bv at the monemt which i am taking antibiotics for could this be the cause??? if anyone can give me an answer i would be grateful
no worries. i have them too. perfectly natuaral. they are skin deformations that come with birth but dont come out til later or not seen til later.  
sorry spelt the name wrong...ur dp name i mean.
What did those bumps end up being?
please ladies consult ur gyno about them
not to scare u but some cancers in the genitourinary tract do cause
these bumps and soe of the odors

on the light side ... they could also be cellulite as the vulva (lips of the vagina)
are prone to it good luck
sharon
ok i have a question im worried i have a tiny blue circle on my vagina and its been there for like 2 months ive been hoping it would go away but it hasnt.
and if i try to pop it like a pimple the tiniest amount of white pus comes out.
what is it can anyone help me?
how do you know they are just skin deformations? i think i also have the same thing and have done alot of research and it seems nothing like warts or herpes.im wondering if its a yeast infection..
I get these bumps on my Vagina and they only appear on one side and they hurt and itch and they go away and come back.I shave down there but I am not sure if it is razor burn and I get them sometime after wearing a pad durning my monthly cycle can someone help?
Yea, I think I have the same thing. I have these tiny little bumps and they itch whilst/after I've been wearing a pad. Maybe it's just an irritation? But I don't know if they're there all the time, I just only notice them sometimes.