WOMEN'S HEALTH
COMMUNITY
tiny bumps near vagina
by caramelgurl, May 08, 2007
its hard to explain so im gonna do my best. i have noticed just a few days ago two very small clusters of bumps. they are not red and very hard to see but easy to feel. they are located between my vagina and anus. they do not hurt during urination or anything. they feel rough and sandpapery i guess. but very hard to see. they are like two clusters but they really arent clusters cuz the "cluster" forms like a line. not one bump in front of the other but the group is forming a very skinny line. nothing looks swollen. it doesnt look like sores or something that should or could be popped and they are so small that i cant count them if i tried. please help cuz im very concern. im not sure if this helps but i have been checked for diseases before during a check up and came out negative for anything but i did have a fishy smell at times that turned out to be a bacterial infection like maybe a month ago. thanks so much for taking time out to help me. i hope i did a good job explaining.
Member Comments (17)
by BethanySublime, May 09, 2007
I don't know if this is it or not, but you should consider the possibility of genital warts.  The sandpaper texture doesn't sound like them though.  but the reason I say this is because other than that, they do sound like warts from what you describe, and you would not have been tested for HPV without an abnormal pap smear or visible warts, but you could still have had it at the time.  just get them looked at; a doctor will know.
by caramelgurl, May 09, 2007
thank you so much for your comment. im hoping its not warts but as i do research they dont seem that bad lol. hopefull i dont have them tho. yea its like sandpaper texture and if i drag my nail against them i can tell they are bumps and not touching eachother u know? i can only see them really when i stretch the skin. but after i relase the skin, the whitish color kinda shows. i should be getting checked out soon. wish me luck. hope its some kinda bacterial infection or irritation. there isnt too much info i can find on all that tho. again, thanks
by LuLu813, Jan 10, 2008
you ever find out what that was because i have the same exact thing in the same spot.. wierd.
by Katheriner, Jan 10, 2008
I also have the same thing please give more details!
by fisherchick2, Jan 22, 2008
I think I have the same thing too.  Has anyone found out what it could be???  I have tiny bumps right at the hole of my vagina, and one right inside of it.
by soccerchick4, Jan 27, 2008
i think i do too...anyone know anything?
by charmedfan88, Jun 14, 2008
this hard to describe im gonna do my best i have these bumps and they sometimes look like pimples on my vagina not in and labia  what is it?
by charmedfan88, Jun 14, 2008
by xsharlottex, Jun 16, 2008
i also have lumps just inside the vagina, mine hurt while having sex but i have just been checked out and havent got warts or herpes. i was woundering if anyone else hurt whilst having sex and if they know what could be causing them. they sound the same as what has been described here not really visible but when touched you can feel them. my doctor said it was normal but still i am worried as it hurts when i have sex. i also have bv at the monemt which i am taking antibiotics for could this be the cause??? if anyone can give me an answer i would be grateful