Women's Health Community
tired before labor
About This Community:

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tired before labor

Do you get really tired before you have your baby?I have been so tired lately i can not keep my eyes open. Is this like pre labor.
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i am not sure...anything can happen at this point. i dont recall getting so tired that it was noticiable. i recall getting a stomach ache though!! then i went into labor. i guess if you are so tired its your body's natural way of saying REST...before the big day!!!
Blank
I am 38 weeks and already dialated 1 1/2 centimeters and thinned out 60%
Blank
i am ready so do you think i am going to have my baby soon
Blank
That's normal.  You can be 1-2 cm dilated for a couple of weeks.  Some people move through the process slowly, and some people have to be helped along.
38 weeks isn't really considered early, so you're not worried are you?  Or, are you just anxious?
Blank
i got a ton of energy. i don't know if everybody does though. i was really tired about the seventh month then in the last part i was full of spunk. i was able to have everything ready before I went in. i was induced so i 'm not sure about natural labor.Best of luck to ya. Enjoy being lazy, cause after the baby youll have to be on your toes all the time. I guess till you dead and gone.
Blank
Ive been feeling sick all day!! Like i have the flu. But no fever. My due date was on the 18. So im only a day and 1/2 overdue.. do you think my baby is comingg?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
790669_tn?1424536298
Blank
Des_a_rae commented on Baby Noah!!
24 mins ago
1742167_tn?1436475320
Blank
heather727 commented on Baby Noah!!
2 hrs ago