took provera, got my period and missed again.
i miss periods from time to time, 2 months at the most. but this year, i had a gap of about 4 months. my doctor gave me provera for me to take for 10 days. i got my period for 2 months and then missed again the next month i had a little  spotting. im going to see my doctor but im just worried. is this normal? will provera be a monthly thing for me?
It could be due to secondary amenorrhea. Secondary amenorrhea is when a woman who has had normal menstrual cycles stops getting her monthly period for 3 or more months.

Causes of secondary amenorrhea include stress and anxiety, malnutrition, depression, overexercising, sudden weight loss or gain (obesity),thyroid disorders and hormonal imbalance due to polycystic ovarian syndrome(PCOS).Smoking is also associated with secondary amenorrhea. Sometimes tumors of the ovaries and brain may also cause absence of menstruation.
You should consult a gynecologist and get an ultrasound uterus and a comprehensive profile of investigations done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.