trying to stop my period
someone on here suggested taking 800 mg of ibuprofen to stop your period. my question is, if i take these, how long does this hold it off for? is this good for just a few hours or is the delay longer?
thats not going to stop your period but its a sure fire way to mess up your liver! have you read the warnings on medications. ibuprofen is NOT MENT TO STOP PERIODS! deal with it when it comes. its a fact of life. your going to get your period
You dont understand though when you get your period 24/7 what are you ment to do to stop it? I am going to try it tomorrow and if you do, do this make sure you eat plenty of food whilst doing this. Although I agree that it should not be done everyday because periods are natural and they are a fact of life but for a break once every blue moon I dont see the harm, weather it works or not I dont know I am going to try it though and I will let you know if it works or not.
let me kno if the ibprophen works i heard it makes your periods heavier idk tho
I don't know but Due to pain I take 2-4 Advil per day... liquid gels for the past few months and am now considering it may be the reason my last period was so light I didn't need a pad but could also be the reason for my constant spotting... It hasn't stopped bleeding completely tho.
maybe it does work hmm u kno make it lighter