tubes tied, depo shot and cycle?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

tubes tied, depo shot and cycle?

I recently got my tubes tied and I am currently on the depo shot. After I got my tubes tied I was told that I needed a follow up to see if my tubes were tied correctly. This is where my dilemma begins. I can't remember if they said to let them know when I started my cycle or when I finished it. Also I have no idea how to track my cycle. I've never done it before and since I'm on the depo shot I'm not getting my period. What should I do?
To see the status of the tubes, you can consult your gynecologist and get an ultrasound or CT can done preferably after your periods(when you get them) or you can get them without waiting for the periods also.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals