twitching ovaries

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

twitching ovaries

For about two days on the right side of the bottom of my stomach , the part I like to call ( my womenly pouch) I have been having some inside muscle spasims. It feels as if my ovary is twitching. Is this possible and if so what could it mean? I am sexaully active if that helps and im 19 years old. Th twicthing is not painful at all just annoying. It is more like little flurries.
Avatar n tn
it could just be muscle spasms or if it is more like flutters like a butterfly is falpping its wings inside you then i might suggest taking a pregnancy test to be on the safe side even if you still have had a period because for some women they still have a period even though they are pregnant also if it is on your side down low and you are pregnant then this could mean either you have a tilted uterus which is nothing to worry about or you have an eptopic pregnancy which means you need immediate medical help hope this helps carruff
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
AnnieBrooke commented on Cindy's status
MH Community Mgr uploaded new photos
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals