two months pregnant and feeling movement
i gave birth alomst one yr ago.  and i'm 8 weeks pregnant. my stomach is hard and i feel movements, like flutterings and some a little harder than that.i can't sleep on my stomach and i'd previously been able to. when pregnant with my youngest (11 months) i felt the same thing. the dr. said it was my uterus getting ready for the growth of the baby. tell me i'm not crazy!
no your not crazy.
ifelt the baby in my second pregnancy at about 6-8 weeks compaired to my first . and it did feel like a butterfly in my tummy.
With all due respect, it is physically impossible to feel fetal movement at 6 weeks pregnant.  There is nothing that exists on the minute embryo that can move yet.  
The fetus doesn't even move yet......it's gas.
is there any way you can be further along?  ill be 17 weeks tomorrow with baby number 2 and have yet to feel my little booger move, i had odd feelings in the begining of the pregnancy but im positive it was gas, my doctor had a chart about babies weight at each month, and where i am right now the baby is only 4 ounces, at 8 weeks it weights much much less, but who knows, my guess would be its something going on inside (gas, digestion) not the baby, unless your further then you think

best of luck
There is no hard and fast rule to these things coz every woman is different. Personally, with my first pregnancy, I felt movement pretty early... And now I'm 8 weeks along and I feel movement already, feels like a butterfly