two pimples on inner labia not herpes had sm problem 6 mths ago
about 6months ago i had 2 bumps on my inner labia i went to my gyno, he tested me for herpes and test was negative he advised me it was a pimple i now have the sm problem same spot this time it started out as 1 pimple, that one went down and another one is a little lower and very uncomfortable is this common? I do suffer with facial acne
I had a few of those in my life. You can pop them... I did so not knowing what it was. They are painful but if you pop it will go away. Hope it helps
I get that once or twice a year too. my doc said it was a pimple or an ingrown hair. I find it a bit irritating, being in a friction zone, so I pop it as soon as possible and it usually heals in a few days.
By far the most common cause of pimple-like lesions of the minor (inner) labia is herpes.  A test from the lesion often is negative, especially if the lesion is more than a couple days old when tested.  The recurrence in more or less the same spot is more evidence for herpes.  You need a blood test for HSV-2.

HHH, MD
I have always had protected sex and I have recently (in the past week) had one of these bumps... You can't get herpes down there from kissing someone can you?
I recently had one of those zit,like lesions on my inner labia.  it was right on the edge exposed to friction and I may have nicked it with a razor during shaving.  The area became swollen and literally hard, almost like a boil.  I finally forced it to pop and pus came out (more than once over the course of about 24 hours).  It never scabbed over, just disappeared once I popped it.  Could that be herpes?
People do not seem to realize that it could be HSV-1 as well, the difference between HSV-1 and HSV-2 is that 1 is usually reoccurs on the lips of the mouth and 2 usually reoccurs on the genitals. However one can affect the other, although it is usually less common. Blood tests can only tell whether or not they are actually in your body and which type it is which can be good to know if there are frequent outbreaks. However either HSV virus spreads by direct contact with different parts of the skin. Once that part of the skin is infected by an opening or porous nature of the tissue, an outbreak can potentially occur repeatedly in that area because it lays dormant with the nerves. It could be a pimple though, I have had a pimple that reoccurs on my face and the same can happen elsewhere on the body. A pimple is after all just a pocket of infection.
You definitely want to pop it early, otherwise, it can become like a boil and has to be cut and drained by a doctor.  At least that's what happened to me.  Learned my lesson.