ugly nipples
I have a very large brown area around my nipples and its always bummpy. I have nursed 3 babys for a year each...is there any thing I can do to reduce the ugly brown area around my nipples?
I hope there is something to reduce the nipple size. I have the same problem. I've never had kids and my brown area is large and bumpy too so I don't think its because of your nursing. I'm not sure if its just one of those 'everybody is different' things but I would really love to know if there is anything I could do about my nipples. Might it have something to do with weight? I know I've gained alot in a short period of time and my bra size has increased considerably. I really have no idea why my nipples are like this. Is it almost like the nipples have been stretched due to my rapid weight gain? I would really appreciate any advice.