ulceration by cervix
I have been to the doctor because I had a pinching sore feeling in my vagina...I also had abdominal pain, nausea, a little discharge and fever, along with groin pain. On a pelvic exam she said she could see a small ulceration up by my cervix.  I was swabbed for herpes and the did the blood test which were both negative and I was also tested for bacteria and trich.  All negative.  I was on antibiotics that the ER gave me for 2 days before I saw the doctor.  Feeling better but still feel that sore spot inside.  It feels like a pinching.  She didn't mentioned anything about cyst or polyps and I was wondering if this could be that after having done some reading on my own. I can feel inside and feel not really a lump but in odd surface.  Do you think this could just be a cyst or polop?
You know, you really should stop feeling your cervix. That could be the whole reason why you're having a problem. You could be having a slight cervical erosion. Keep your fingers out of there for a couple of weeks and see if it doesn't clear up.
i stuck my finger in once to feel it. not a whole bunch of times! it's not because i touched it once....