Aa
A
A
Close
ulceration by cervix
I have been to the doctor because I had a pinching sore feeling in my vagina...I also had abdominal pain, nausea, a little discharge and fever, along with groin pain. On a pelvic exam she said she could see a small ulceration up by my cervix.  I was swabbed for herpes and the did the blood test which were both negative and I was also tested for bacteria and trich.  All negative.  I was on antibiotics that the ER gave me for 2 days before I saw the doctor.  Feeling better but still feel that sore spot inside.  It feels like a pinching.  She didn't mentioned anything about cyst or polyps and I was wondering if this could be that after having done some reading on my own. I can feel inside and feel not really a lump but in odd surface.  Do you think this could just be a cyst or polop?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You know, you really should stop feeling your cervix. That could be the whole reason why you're having a problem. You could be having a slight cervical erosion. Keep your fingers out of there for a couple of weeks and see if it doesn't clear up.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i stuck my finger in once to feel it. not a whole bunch of times! it's not because i touched it once....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on Saw the babies again ...
1 hr ago
1217293 tn?1467357944
Blank
Risa615 commented on Saw the babies again ...
7 hrs ago
Blank
jenniferand3 added the Pregnancy Tracker
10 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now