umblicus smelly dischrg
i was 108 kg when i waz preg...now hav a baby of 5 yrs...am still at tht same weight.....frm d last 1 and a half month am strictly reducuing ma weight am at 86 now and i reduced ma weight in 1 and a half month..i am doing gym excersizes for 3 hrs and onr hour walk regularly...thnx god am reducing fastly...but frm d last few days my umblicus dischrging..thick whitish smelly fluid..wts that am veru worries....am 32 yrs of age and a height of 5/3....tell me what to do need to visit a doc or not???waitin for ur reply..
mehwish
For this discharge any fungal infection of the umbilicus should be ruled out. You should get it checked from a dermatologist and a KOH examination of the discharge to rule out any fungal infection.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.