uncontrollable vaginal discharge

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

uncontrollable vaginal discharge

Ever since I last had unprotected sex (October 25, 2006) and I haven't had sex since, there has been this uncontrollable discharge coming from my vaginal area. It comes in this white looking fluid, with a smell not too strong but strong enough for me to smell while I am seated. There is no pain or blood, just the white fluid, more like a milk type. It happens at any moment, I could be getting dressed in the morning, or eating, and it just comes out. Sometimes it comes in a large amount and other times it's dripping and the feeling is very uncomfortable. I cannot control it at all. Does anybody know what this is or how it was caused? and Will it ever go away?
Sounds like BV to me. It would be stronger if you had sex though. Lots stronger.
Avatar n tn
It sounds just like Bacterial Vaginosis.  While this is NOT an STD, you need to get to the doctor promptly to get treated.  If left untreated BV can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease which can cause infertility.
Avatar n tn
You need to see a GYN. You most likely have a STD, or it might be something with a less dangerous as BV (Bacterial Vaginosis). With BV there is usually alot of itching. Go see a doctor and have it treated. If it is a STD, you will be better with a short term antibiotic cure.

Good luck
Avatar n tn
I agree is sounds like bacterial vaginosis.  Milky white discharge sounds consistant with bv, more so than an std, (usually that would be a greenish or yellowish discharge.)  You should have a screening for std's just to make sure.
yup i think its BV too. treated with metrogel i think. a pep smear will pick it up
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals