unprotected sex after period & now having egg-white like discharge....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

unprotected sex after period & now having egg-white like discharge...help!!

Thanks for your previous responses...I have noticed other things...Just to refresh new readers, I am 24 not on BC and have a normal 28-30 day cycle.  I started my period on 4/09 and it lasted till the 12th or 13th.  My fiance & I had unprotected sex on the 14th & the 16th.  I have been having a thick egg-white discharge the past 2 days or so...which I know is common when ovulating...but I thought ovulation was about 14 days form the start of your cycle, which would be the 22nd...Do you get this discharge just before ovulation? or durring ovulation? both?...Is it likely that I'm pregnant? I think it's too early to test, but I'm having my tonsil's out on the 25th.  Please help..I can't get this off of my mind
any time you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant - ANY time (even when you are having your period!).
OKAY if I am following this correctly you had unprotected sex on the 14th and 16th,  Then for the last two days making it the 18th and 19th, you have had heavy egg whites dicharge, right.

The egg white discharge is most deffinatly your ovulation, because your periods run between 28 and 30 days your ovulation is going to run between 14th day to the 16th day of your cycle,

What concerns me, because you had sex on the 16th and sperm can live up to 5 days in you, there is a possiblity you may become pregnant.  

If your having surgery on the 25th, which is still too early to tell via pregnancy test if your pregnant I would tell your surgeon the whole story.  Good Luck!
Hi worried.  You get egg-white discharge right before ovulation.  This is fertile discharge which enables a man's sperm to be carried to the egg.  If you have this discharge it means that you have a great chance of becoming pregnant at that time.  Given that your cycle varies from 28-30 days means that ovulation may not be exactly 14 days before your next period.  The only way to tell exactly when you ovulate is by charting your temperature.  If you are avoiding getting pregnant be very careful when you see egg-white discharge.  Hope this helps.
me and my fiance had sex two weeks ago, unprotected. he didnt *** inside me he did in his hand after coming out. two days later i had my period which was a little early but its never exactly on time... and after i got off about a week ago i was having normal discharge but just more frequently and today i have noticed a thick gel like discharge... am i ovulating? am i prego? i dont have any soreness in my breasts...
we had unprotective sex shorty after my period. i starting to feel nausea with vomiting and without, i have sore, tenderness, tinglin, breast with the nipple and the breast swelling up. i have mild cramping could i be pregnant i need answers. i have these crazy mood swings and starting to get discharge that is pink browny colour, plz help me
if your feeling pregnancy sypmtoms you should be able to get a postive hpt if you were pregnant. take a test
Hi I need help!
I had unprotected sex on sunday & yesterday ( thursday ) , my period started the 13th of november and ended the 19th . Am i Ovulating? i had this creamy white discharge since tuesday.. & after i had sex on thursday it seemed as if all the sperm was comming out.. it was a clear drippy discharge which i think is sperm?? so what im trying to figure out is if i can be pregnant? because im trying ... so any help asap would be great!

Thank you!
The book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler will answer all these annoying questions about your vaginal fluid, and will help you prevent or cause cause pregnancy, without any drugs or condoms!

Eggwhite fluid means you are FERTILE and ovulating!  Since sperm can stay alive inside of you for 5 days, there is a chance to get pregnant if you have had sex (sperm are present in a man's pre-orgasm fluid, so the withdrawal method is not very reliable) right before or right after you notice the egg white fluid.  

Another misconception is the length of a woman's cycle and the timing of ovulation.  Not all women ovulate at 14 days!  Most don't!  If you read the book and track the signs, you will know without a doubt when you are fertile and when you are not.  

I've recently had unprotected sex two days ago going on three and I've been going to the bathroom and when I went eaier today i spoted a blood clot and the second time I've noticed a drop of something thick and white and it was small and also another blood clot and now it's just little strikes of blood could I be pragenate I sure hope not someone help me plz
so i ended my period on the 5th of feb and me and my husband had unprotected sex a day after and he pulled out right before but some pre *** might of got in me. and we had sex a few times after. then i started noticing very very light blood after i pee when i wipe and then like when i went to the br this clear pinkish discharge came out...does anyone know wat that could be? im not supposed to start my period till march 3 so i dont think im preg. but im still not sure wats going on w me!!
i had my period feb 4th and ended it the 11th i had unprotected sex 2 times on the 16th and my bf didnt pull out. he is very fertile, already had 2 children accidentally. my fertility calender said that i was ovulating the 18th..today and today i started getting a white dscharge.. so is there a chance i could become prego from this???
im really confussed some one please help !!!!

i stopped bleeding on the 24th feb,
3rd march i had white dicharge crusty in knickers :s ,
4th i inserted my finger inside and it was slightly stringy and very clear,
5th march  very stringy and clear and me and my partner had sex ,

since he come inside me ive had clumps of clear like glue ball discharge is that his *** coming out or have we totally missed my ovulation ??

x
i am worried i am pregnant and need help please email me at ***@****
please asap
HI MY NAME IS DREA ME AND MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAD SEX 2 DAYS AFTER MY PERIOD AND THE CONDOM BROKE AND I AM NOT ON BC..... HE SAID THAT HE WENT ALOT AND I AM JUST SCARED THAT I AM GOING TO GET PREGO IDK WHAT TO DO!!! HELP PLEASE
i had sex with my boyfriend a day after my period, and he took off the condom and ejaculated inside me, now im due on friday but i have the feeling that i am pregnant, i dont have any symptoms per say and my breasts or nipples aren`t sore, the only prominent thing is my nipples are darker and there are goose like bumps around it.. my mood swings are out of control and i dont know what to do..  have already taken the HPT and it came out negative but i still have this nagging fear what do i do?
Ok so we were on vacation and I missed the last 2 active pills and most of the non-active pills at the end of my last pack and then I missed Sun-Wednesday active pills in my new pack. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex a few times within this period. We also had unprotected sex Tuesday and yesterday. I have had mild cramps for the past few days and yeserday and today I have gel like white discharge. Is there a chace I could be pregnant. I thought ovulation does not take place till 14 days after the first day of your cycle.
Hi I am on the birth controll pill called yasmin an have been on it for 1 month had my 7 day break an have continued taking it as normal now for 5 days I had unprotected sex on the 18th of this month but did not let my partner *** inside me and he may have had pre-*** its bin about 5 hours since the sex and I have noticed a samll amount of white discharge in my underware I am scared that I could be pregnant because everyone seems to say that egg white like discharge means pregnancy anyone who can help me? Please and thank you x
Please could someone help me I have had my period Last month and came on for 5days on time for the right amount of time then 3days after I Stoped my period it started up again. this time really heavey and lasted for 5days so I have had two in one month. I have been off now for about a week and all of a sudden I have been having. Heavey egg wite disscharge ??? What could this be I already have a baby that's 3 now and really want another dus this disscharge mean something is up or an I just ovilating I do hope do.   please help me I would like to no what's happeining to me ans to poss concive xx
Hey I'm new to this ok I had sex the end of nov and now I'm having lots of clear discharge with egg whites stuff in it I had three c sections could I be pregnant
my baby father and I had unprotected sex the day after my period ended and he came in me 3 times and another time the next day. Yesterday I noticed clear egg yolk type discharge and it is still coming out. Can I be pregnant even though it happened the day after I finished my period?
I have been having gel/egg white discharge. I have been research about it on many websites as I could find. Almost all of the sites said it means either pregnant or ovulating. I'm confused!
i had unprotected sex a week ago but had my period a week before now i am getting a little discharge what could this mean???
Hi .. I have some of the same problems.. in a way, I use to be on the DEPO and just 3 weeks ago I got my period.. so I'm really not sure when is my period because I had another one just 2 weeks after..  I had sex last week on Friday and my BF nutted . The next day we did it again wit a condom and it broke n so he came again inside me.. few days later I had clear fluids I thought just could be nut ,that lasted for 2 or 3days. And I started spoting brownish red for a day and than it got heavy than normal with bad cramps . Its now clear brownish slimy fluids coming out.. do any one know what that mean or could I be pregnant or what's really goin on..I'm waiting on my doctor to call back.. but not sure to take a Pregnancy test because it could just be a period.. can anyone help me
Hi, My period started on the 17 it went off on the 22, and I had sex on the 23 24. For the last two days My stomach been cramping, My breast r sore,and I been having a discharge wit lite blood in it could I be preggo?
Well my finance and I had sex on my period jan Friday 6- jan 9 mon morning and my period stopped Thursday the 7th day of my period. We didn't protect so im tryin to find out if I'm pregnant... Few days after my period ended I've been having a white egg white discharge come out ALOT and I'm aware I can be ovulating but could i still be pregnant since sperm lives inside for 5 days ??? I took a test 2 days ago (it's been 2 weeks since sex) and it ws negative. Please help
I dont think ur preg its just a feeling that u might be but u r not
Hi everyone,
Im 24yrs old and i myself have a 43 day cycle and I had it from March 25-30, 6 days normal and my fiancé & I had unprotected sex on April the 1st night. A week after my period April 5 I had light cramping & a light pink spotting when I wiped after using the bathroom. Only lasted for one day. Ever since I've felt tired, moody, constipated, mild cramps and headache from time to time, a lil nausea, and weird sensation in the stomach like constant growling/gurgling. I wanted to know if its even possible for me to be pregnant because of that one unprotected night and if I would have to wait til my next period in may since my cycle is 43 days. Very excited to know because we want to be pregnant. Wanted to hear maybe people who have gone through this themselves with positive outcomes. I don't want to think all this is in my head. Thank you ladies in advance. Baby dust to all.
Hey I have a question I usually get my period around the 28 or the 29 rite an me an my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the last day of my period witch is usually ends around the 3rd or the 4th can I be prego?
i had sex with my bf  4 days ago & i started my menstration yesterday bt b4 i started it d sperm ws comin out & nw my blood is nt tick it lyk mixture of sperm&blood
I had my period oct. 3 to 8...had unprotected sex on the 13th& today on the 21 rst. of oct. i have a milky like discharge with no odor..could i be pregnant?
PLEASE HELP...I GOT MY PERIOD THE 29TH IT WAS NORMAL LASTING FIVE DAYS MY CYCLE IS ALWAYS 30 DAYS I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX BEFORE MY CYCLE AND ON THE DAY IT WAS OVER AND THE DAY AFTER THAT 2 DAYS LATER WE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX AND I WENT TO WIPE AND SAW A PINK DISCHARGE I BRUSHED IT OFF WE HAD SEX TODAY AND I SEEN A YELLOW THICK DISCHARGE WITH NO ODOR COULD I BE PREGNANT
HEY GUYS! okay, so I really need help. I had sex 2 days after my period and he cummed inside me and then on the 3rd day he cummed inside me alot. I dont know if I am pregnant but it has been like a week and a half and I really need to know. I just had white discharge today and I really need to know!
the day of my last period i had unprotected sex, i got the morning after pill but the day after i took it i got another period which was different to my normal one and it only lasted 4 days. Then about 3 days after that period finished i had protected sex  however the condom split and my boyfriend came in me. i took a precnancy test but it was to early to find out, this months period was 14 days late, and during them days i had back pains and was tired alot.however i have now come on my period which is lighter than normal. can someone help and give my some answers please? could i be pregnant?
Hello im 16 ik im young but my bf came in me 8 times and every since i started felling sick n hving sore breast n gain a lil weight n a lil belly n being hungry n mood swings even doe ik diz cnt be mi cycle cuz its spotting dan brown dan fulll dan brown and white agian i dnt know whats wrong am i preganant and dnt k or it could b something else cuz i went to da doctor da day after i had unprotected sex n da test came negative bt could i still b having a bby n me n dnt k cuz im 100percent i am cuz i hav dese on n off mild cramps n some of dem is sharp mi head hurt i feel dizzy n i be on n of sick cn someone plz help me i need to k everyone say i am cuz i gain weight n mi belly lok werid n be feeling lik its hearts beats n a lil hard wen i et dan gt harder bt cn i be hvn a bby someone plz help i ned a anwser asap... Danks dz is ur gurl diamond
Guys, I'm worried with fear. Just a warning, there will be a LOT of information in this not a lot of people will want to read. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend BUT he pulled out, he did not ejaculate, he was only about 2 or 3 inches inside of me, I bled, I had gotten off my period two days before, and I had run out of birth control only 4 days before that.
But, it's a month later and I'm getting frequent (once every hour or so) thick egg-white discharge.
Please help me out.
I get my period in two days (assuming my 4 days of missed birth control doesnt affect the timing of my period) but, the pressure is killing me.
I fear I may be pregnant.
Hey ! the exact same this happen to me bt i suppose to have my next pd on the 5th of this Feb . Did u find out if u are prego or nt ?? really panicking over plz Help :/
I had unprotected sex while on my period a couple days later I started bleeding a white pink discharge and now I have a white to clear discharge coming out with no odor, my breast been sore, but no color change, I'm constantly tired and hungry but it's only been like a month???? Please help with advice
I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday unprotected and he ejaculated in me. Today as i went to bathroom i had thick white discharge. What does it mean?
i had sex with my bf two days before my peroid and it lasted for only three days shortly after that we did again after that day i have been sleeping a lot some times i would be sleep an wouldnt even know i have little light pains that would come and go some times i would even feel sick but nothing came out so we did it again and this time he came inside of me four times its been two days since then and i felt cramps i check too see if it was that time of the month again which it would be a week and two days early but inside i found some white creamy stuff im trying too figure out whats going on can someone plz help me out on this one thanks
I can't rememba my last period , but I have had creamy discharge and quite abit of it , the last 2 days I have been getting cramps , this morn I went to the toilet and wiped myself and it was bleeding a bit with a egg white discharge can any1 give me any feed back
I had my period on March 1st through the 6th its very regular always on time. On the 6th the day my period ended I had sex with my fiance for the first time & we were unprotected. So I took Plan B-One Step the next morning right after we had sex the second time. A week later & a half later I bled for 3 days very lightly & since then my fiance & I had unprotected sex multiple times using the pulling out method. & I was supposed to get my period March 31st or April 1st & here it's April 5th & still no period. BUT I've been having tender breasts, lower back & hip pain, lots of nausea & dizziness, some hot flashes, a huge increase in urination (I actually sneezed & accidentally peed myself a lil bit), & a HUGE increase in clear & Egg White discharge. I took a pregnancy test today that came out negative. I don't know if I missed my period due to plan b or if I'm pregnant & the test just came out negative because its too early for testing. My fiance & I want a baby of our own now anyways, I already have a daughter that's almost two. Someone help me???
Can somebody help me understand this too. I think I'm having the same problem as of what the worried0817 said. I had my period march 27th-31st and had sex on the 1st and 2nd but 3days after my cycle ended I got a white creamy smooth discharge. I touched it but it didn't stretch so it jus broke apart. I don't ovulate til around the 14th I think. Is this the time for me to try and get pregnant?
I had a baby march 13th I only had a period for like 2 weeks then I just recently had unprotected sex on like the 9th n I had one spot of blood since then n I feel has I'm on my period but there's nothing there but discharge
Hi. I need help. Me and my bf had unprotected sex on the 13th and 28th of this month. And I got my period on the 29th. It was a little un normal. And now the last two days I have had a egg white discharge. Could I be pregnant.? My breasts aren't too sore. But I have had back pain and been eating everything in sight.
I haded UNprotected sex a week before my period. My BF came on me on Thursday the 22 two times n also oN Sunday my period should be on the 29 n I just throw this white liquid can I be pregnant
i had sex on the 30th of august my boyfriend ejaculate inside me and on september 2nd i start to see egg white looking discharge,could i get pregnant?