update on empty uterus on ultrasound (posts 10/20 and 10/23)
as i noted in my last post i have to wait for another u/s 10/30 as the first showed an empty uterus and 4 days later the next u/s showed an irregularly shaped sac which the radiologist thought was a pool of blood or fluid and said i would probably lose this pregnancy (as i should have been 6.5 weeks the day of u/s #2)...however mu OB thought it was a positive sign that my u/s picture changed in 4 days and said it would be optimal to have another u/s in a week (10/30) to see if the u/s picture changes again...well they drew my hcg on 10/23 after u/s and it was 6839 then on 10/26 (should be 7 weeks this date) and my levels rose to 13885 so the OB office will proceed with the u/s tomorrow...still no bleeding, some intermittent cramping, still fatigue and breast tenderness...OB office said they would have to consider i'm having a molar pregnancy if the u/s picture tomorrow has not changed noting that would explain why they are not seeing gest and yolk sacs, etc yet my hcg levels continue to rise...from everything i have read i thought molar pregnancies are uncommon and women usually have abnormally high hcg levels (which is not my case)...i'm still hopeful that my baby is growing and everything will be fine but i have to face reality that this is not likely the response i will get tomorrow...what other explanation is there for my prenancy symptoms and increasing hcg despite not being able to i.d. gest and yolk sacs in my uterus...they feel certain i do not have an ectopic pregnancy...i just need some answers...tomorrow seems like forever away:( any input would be appreciated...
you know they have to tell you all of what could be i suppose. it sounds like it is promisng at this point! dont give up hope!
hello there I also have the same conditions as yourself I have thickening of the uturas and my levels are going up to also had tv scan showing no baby however my gyne seems to think i am ok i dont trust the doctors were i am at the moment as out of uk  I am so confused aslo please let me know how you are getting on
hope all works out for you