update!?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

update!?

well i am back! again with the same issuse!  we live overseas with the army and i have been to the doctors here because my last menstrual was 11 aug 06 and it doesnt want to come again! on 12 aug i started throwing up feeling tired and having discharg out of my breasts (milky) but all the blood work was neg for preg andmy prolactin level was normal too! i never been preg before. and still?! THE DOC IS TELLING ME JUST TO WAIT AND SEE! does anyone know what could be going on! i allways have my menstrual reg. thank you
Avatar n tn
I would suggest a 2nd opinion.  No offense but I think your Dr's nuts...Just wait and see...who tells a patient that?
Im sorry I couldnt be more helpful in whats going on.  Have they done an u/s to make sure your not pregnant? Since they I guess either did at test at the drs office or a blood test.  Then they could give you provera to jump start your period.  Other than that I have no idea.
Can you get a second opinion?  I don't think you can because you're on a base, right?  I hope you can though!!!

With the negative pg test and the normal prolactin levels, I agree with your doctor that the only thing to do is wait (if he doesn't want to prescribe Provera to force your period).

However, if you're still leaking fluid from your breasts, I think that deserves more attention.  That is not normal and should definitely be addressed.

Good luck!!!!
Avatar n tn
well i had an ultra sound and everything is ok! not pregnant! and yes breasts are still leaking! and today i took a home pre test which was neg but i also took a home ovulat. test and it was positive??? so i dont know what the hell is going on with my body! how can that be without a period??
KTowne, and specialmom commented on KTowne's status
specialmom Kids back in school. :(( ... Comment
specialmom commented on laureninlove's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals