vagina feels sore, not due to sex
Hello, I am a 21 year old female and have been noticing something weird with my vagina. So for a couple days now, my vagina feels sore on the left labia majora near the perineum. It hurts and feels sore when i push on the area. I haven't had sex for over a week now so I don't see how it can be sore now if its from sex. Also, my discharge has increased lately and kind of has a yellowish gloppy texture, so I possibly could have a yeast infection. But what I don't understand is why the left side of my vagina hurts and feels sore? And why is it only on the left side? Any thoughts and/or opinions on this is greatly appreciated thanks so much!
This type of pain and discharge can be due to vaginitis or vaginal infection and inflammation. Indulge in plenty of foreplay or use water based lubricants like KY jelly before and during intercourse. Apply warm compresses and take some anti inflammatory pain killers like Ibuprofen/ Diclofenac.  If the symptoms persist then get it checked out from a gynecologist and get a culture swab of the vaginal discharge done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.