vagina hurts!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

vagina hurts!!

hello, im havin sex for the first time with my bf on saturday..see i was kinda practicing to make it less painful when i lose my virginity......i put the other day 1 finger in my vagina it wasnt painful a lot....last night i tried to put 3 fingers it was sooo painful i felt like my whole body was ripped apart i couldnt help it but cry from the pain and my vagina kept hurting me all night long...what should i do plzz help me plzz i need an answer immediatly plzz before saturday..am completely lost plzzz anyone help what am i gonnaa do abt the pain .. i mean if 3 fingers and it hurt that bad what if he puts his....... am gonna die plzz help me to lessen my pain when i do it plzzz people
Tags: vagina hurts, sex, painful, help
plzzzz anybody helppppppp
     I just happen to notice your comment, and it caught my attention.  Bless your heart.  Please do not try to use your fingers to stretch yourself out, because as  you can see, your only going to stress yourself out Smiles.  His penis is probrably going to be a much harder object and depending on the size of your fingers maybe a little larger, maybe smaller.  No one is going to know this except you.  The only advice I could possibly offer is to try a personal lubrication. KY not petroleum jelly.  It feels much more like your normal lubrication.  However, I can't say that its use will prevent the pain your going to feel  both during, and after.  I lost my virginity at 18.  Not only was it a  painful experience but, I  also experienced some minor bleeding behind it.  This is normal.  A females vaginal opening is lined with what is called a Hymen.  This is a tissue that covers the vaginal opening.  When he penitrates, most likely it will tear, causing some discomfort.  So don't be alarmed, unless the bleeding persists.  After the experience I had with my 25 year old boyfriend at the time, I really didn't want to have sex ever again, because the pain and soreness persisted for about 5 mths.  Now, I am not saying that this will be the same for you.  Everyone has a different experience.   Your body will adjust in time.  Its just like learning to ride a bike, you fall, you'll get some minor cuts and scapes, you'll heal and life goes on.  You will be ok.  I hope that this helps to ease your mind a little, just dont try using your fingers anymore.  LOL
If it's your first time having sex and your a virgin. Basically your stretching yourself with your fingers. It's going to hurt naturally so you should be scared. Just make sure you have enough lubrication (meaning making sure your wet enough down there) when he enters if not then it will be very painful. I lost mine at 17 it hurt trust me even afterwards it did but just give it rest and it should feel better ^^
I have a sweet lover. He make sure that i got use to the feeling before he started moving so if it's too hard for you ask him to wait til your use to it
thnx for ur advice guys i really appreciate it but i wanna ask u is there any pills that could turn me on for the max. or maybe a cream coz i dont get turned on easily see my bf is really good at foreplay but i never get turned on wet i dnt know why i really need advice on this one pllzzz any advice is appreciated guys thnx
Hi again,
  I will try to answer your question as best as possible.  I don't know of any drugs that will help highten your experience.  You say that your boyfriend is really good at forplay, but there is something I have learned during my old age.  SMILE!  The mind has to work in order for the body to respond.  What I mean by this is that there is some kind of disconnection going on, it could be that your just not mentally stimulated.  This has happend to me.  If I am not mentally turned on its just not going to work, then bordem sets in.  Maybe you should try engaging in something that turns you on.  Maybe have him to do something that gets you off.  Experimentation is a good thing.  Iet him know that you aren't becoming fully aroused, and that it is no fault of his own, and that maybe you guys can try something different.   This always and still works for me.  Intimacy isn't just for his pleasure alone.  So don't rely on some medication that hasn't been approved by the FDA to take for arousal, this includes the street pharmacutical kind as well.  Best wishes.
i am 18 yrs and a virgin,i will be losing it this coming 30th,my mom told me there is going to be blood and its painful if my hymens breaks,i want to knw that do i have to let him stop penetrating if it breaks and there blood or i should allow to cont,pls help me out ,i dont know what do do