vagina infection
I get this white sticky thick stuff from my vagina I dont know what it is?
I have been getting this over a year now? What can it be?
I am guessing you are younger than I am. I also assume this is something new and different that you've observed. Some of us adults have a fairly consistent discharge that accumulates in the vulva and undergarments which is, unfortunately, considered a normal byproduct of cervical mucus, vaginal secretions, and sebaceous (gland discharge) from the vulva. Most women would first advise you to see your doctor to rule out common infections, such as bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection (also called thrush, candidiasis, or monilia), and trichomonas (a parasitic organism). Unfortunately again, all of these germs coexist inside a healthy woman in a kind of balance. Whenever something tips the scales, things can go awry. I would caution against self treatment until you have had a medical professional give you an exam and go from there. If you are young, don't be afraid to talk to your mum. She's probably had the same thing!