vagina smell

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

vagina smell

Yes I stink this thing  smells all the time. I have not had intercourse in 2 1/2 years and the thing stinks. Got new boyfriend afraid of the smell what to do???
There are several possible causes of vaginal discharge with odor.  The two most common are bacterial vaginosis and trichomonas, but many other problems can do it as well.  You defintely should see your health care provider.  Just tell the receptionist you want a check-up for vaginal discharge with odor.  Believe it or not, you have the single most common complaint that brings people (male or female) to doctors' offices in the United States; vaginal discharge and/or odor are more common than headache, the common cold, or pregnancy.  Your doctor's staff are more likely to be bored by your complaint, not titillated.  Trust me, they have seen it before and won't think twice about it.

From another post
Avatar n tn
It definitely sounds like you have Bacterial Vaginosis or Trichomonas.  You should get to the doctor to have it checked out.  An antibiotic like Metrogel or Flagyl will fix that.
Avatar n tn
I had bacterial vaginnosis. I dont know why i let it go on so long. When i finally went to the doctor he gave me a vaginal suppository. It was gone in like two days.
Avatar n tn
Yes either bacterial vaginosis or an STD is it accompanied by a foul abnormal discharge? If so it can be either or I guess depending if you even used a condom with your new BF and if you know each others sexual history.
AppleBr commented on photo
1 hr ago
AppleBr commented on photo
1 hr ago
salonipriya added the Exercise Tracker
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals