vaginal bleeding after oral sex
Hi...I m 27 years old..4 days ago me and my husband had unprotected sex...because we r palnning to get pregnant and last night we had only oral sex...and i noticed tht when i wiped myself thr was redding brown blood on the napkin.  i didint feel any pain though. and next morning i had a little brownish spotting.  can u tell me what could it be?
Were you expecting a period? Did you recently go off the pill if your trying to get pregnant?

There should be no bleeding from oral sex unless the "play" got to ruff?
when I was 20 year old, I'm 30 now I tried to concieve.  At the time of trying I succeeded only to find out that the sperm was stuck in my tube.  When I found out that I was pregnant I got the same exact systems as you, Brownish blood which in turn made me go to the doc to see what the problem was.  Sure nough I was pregnant in my tube. I'm not saying that you have the same problem as I did but take a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant and if you are, go to see your doc.  

I'm glad I found this web site, it make me realize how much I've been through and it also brings me in communication with people who understands.  Just thought I'd put that out there.

sounds like your period was just ending or just beginning. i cant think of any other reason why you would bleed from a soft tongue (sorry!). how rough can that be? however, if you did have your period and it was ending, and you had an orgasm, sometimes with me it's almost like my period comes back. is that a possibility for you?
Sex the night before could have cause a little tear or two, that oozed when the dried blood mixed with the wetness from "the excitement of the tounge". OR it could be residual menstruation. I wouldn't think too hard about it. Good luck with the baby situation.
thnks guys...tht was a big help....my period dats is around the 16th so it wasnt the periods thn...may be it was a breakthrough...cuz my hubby is not rough...lol
you said 4 days ago you had unprotected sex with your husband trying to concieve? was that around the time you were suppost to be ovulating...It could of been breakthrough bleeding....I think thats what they call it...lol. anyway, are you sure you didnt JUST get pregnant?
i was going to begin a whole new thread on your behalf but decided to post under your first response. i have never seen you here but i hope you stay and come back often. im "likin ya" i think you give good, logical advice.
Nice to know I'm liked... I will check back once in a while and make sure everyone is ok.
It is no where near my time for my period...here lately when my fiance gives me oral sex...i always bleed,,,only had happend twice and the first time was really heavy and the second time wasnt...there is no pain or discomfort and i stop bleeding after climax...nor  do i bleed anymore after that...not even during intercourse....could this be a sign of pregnancy??
Hi, I am new to this forum and found it interesting.

Me and my husband are planning for baby. We used to do foreplay and oral sex after marriage but never had intercourse. Now we are planning for it ( though bec. of tough routine .we hardly get time for each other). 2 days back we started with oral sex. and  had just oral sex......we did some foreplay..and he did put his fingers inside me....I did feel the pain and then he stopped. After  one hour I saw few blood spots. This happened for the first time. Why do you think this might have happened?..is it bec. I lost my virginity or because of something else. Any advices? Can anyone loose virginity just my fingers?
i am completly stumpted.. i have noticed bleeding after have oral sex with my Girlfriend..i also have not really had my period in 2 months.. i can t be pregnant for the simple fact that i am with another woman.. im starting to get really scared . what could it be?