vaginal bleeding after treating yeast infections?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

i had just gone to my doctor and was told i had a mild yeast infection. so i had gone to the store and bought the monistat 1 combination pack. i had used this and had gone through the next day with the normal discharge of the medication. then this morning i started to have what seems like a light period. it is not the normal time that i would usually have my period so i was just curious if this is something normal or something that i should worry about.
That always happened to me when I would treat one. I think it is irritation to the cervix!
Avatar n tn
i recently treated a yeast infection with one day insert canisten tablet, had a normal discharge day one andday 2 i was spotting. this seems to be normal, depending on sensitivity and cervical contact.
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals