vaginal bleeding for 2-3 weeks

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

vaginal bleeding for 2-3 weeks

I AM A HEALTHY 35 YEAR OLD. I HAVE NEVER BEEN PREGNANT.  SINCE JULY OF 05 I HAVE BEEN HAVING HEAVY BLEEDING FOR ABOUT 2 TO 3 WEEKS OUT OF EVERY MONTH.  MY PERIODS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON TIME. WE HAD JUST MOVED TO ANOTHER STATE IN JUNE SO I THOUGHT AT FIRST THAT IT WAS MAYBE STRESS FROM THE MOVE BUT IT HAS CONTINUED...THIS CURRENT PERIOD IS NOW 2 WEEKS LONG AND I HAVE PASSED A FEW CLOTS THAT WERE BIGGER THAN I NORMALLY PASSED.  I HAVE BEEN TO GYN IN AUGUST AND AGAIN IN NOVEMBER PAP WAS NORMAL .....MY HUSBAND AND I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO HAVE A BABY BUT WITH THESE CYCLES I CAN'T TELL WHEN OR IF, I OVULATE....MY REGULAR GYN MOVED TO ANOTHER PART OF THE STATE AND I WENT TO ANOTHER GYN THAT WAS IN WITH HER IN JANUARY BUT SHE WANTS ME TO GO TO A FERTILITY SPECIALIST AND MY INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER THAT.  I HAVE CONTACTED MY OTHER GYN THAT MOVED AND I AM GOING TO SEE HER IN A FEW WEEKS.  BUT RIGHT NOW ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.  I HAD BLOOD TESTS DONE AND I WAS ANEMIC AND  
I TAKE PILLS FOR THAT.
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
8 mins ago
AppleBr commented on photo
AppleBr commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals