vaginal bleeding for 2-3 weeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

vaginal bleeding for 2-3 weeks

I AM A HEALTHY 35 YEAR OLD. I HAVE NEVER BEEN PREGNANT.  SINCE JULY OF 05 I HAVE BEEN HAVING HEAVY BLEEDING FOR ABOUT 2 TO 3 WEEKS OUT OF EVERY MONTH.  MY PERIODS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON TIME. WE HAD JUST MOVED TO ANOTHER STATE IN JUNE SO I THOUGHT AT FIRST THAT IT WAS MAYBE STRESS FROM THE MOVE BUT IT HAS CONTINUED...THIS CURRENT PERIOD IS NOW 2 WEEKS LONG AND I HAVE PASSED A FEW CLOTS THAT WERE BIGGER THAN I NORMALLY PASSED.  I HAVE BEEN TO GYN IN AUGUST AND AGAIN IN NOVEMBER PAP WAS NORMAL .....MY HUSBAND AND I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO HAVE A BABY BUT WITH THESE CYCLES I CAN'T TELL WHEN OR IF, I OVULATE....MY REGULAR GYN MOVED TO ANOTHER PART OF THE STATE AND I WENT TO ANOTHER GYN THAT WAS IN WITH HER IN JANUARY BUT SHE WANTS ME TO GO TO A FERTILITY SPECIALIST AND MY INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER THAT.  I HAVE CONTACTED MY OTHER GYN THAT MOVED AND I AM GOING TO SEE HER IN A FEW WEEKS.  BUT RIGHT NOW ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.  I HAD BLOOD TESTS DONE AND I WAS ANEMIC AND  
I TAKE PILLS FOR THAT.