vaginal blockage of some sort
‎​​i have a vertical wall of tissue between my labia minora. Startin form beneath my urethra goin all the way down endin just above my perileum. ‎​​i dnt see a vagina hole. ‎​​i do menstruate but any type of penetration is impossible. I am 21. Help! What is wrong?
i would go see your dr
Yes, definitely seek the advice of a doctor. But, also I'm wondering if you're a virgin, and you are menstruating, could the "wall of tissue" be your hymen? Before I got my cherry popped, I couldn't even stick the tip of my pinky through my hymen and into my vagina without it feeling like it was stretched and ouchy. The next time you get your period, dig out a mirror and see where the blood is coming from, then I guess, examine that particular opening. It might be perfectly normal for you, however, it's always best to have a professional opinion.
Well yes, I am a virgin. And I did wat u suggested and I saw a hole! more like a vertical opening along the side of the wall of tissue so it probably is my hymen. I was surprised but I am so much relieved!! Thank Ʋ both for ur posts.