vaginal burn
I am experiencing symptoms of burning, and stinging in the left inner lip of my vagina. The pain is located more in the inner top, and it hurts especially when i wipe there. I doubt that it is a yeast infection because I am not experiencing all those symptoms. All I feel is a little discomfort in that area when I wipe and for a short time after. It is the end of my menstrual cycle in about two days. Are the irritations related to that? Should I be concerned?
Could be the beginning of a yeast infection.  Or you could be allergic to something that could be causing the irritation.  Good luck
Could be an irritated or infected Skene's gland. You've got two in that area -- one on each side. Check it out online and see if that fits.  Good luck.
Maybe you irritated the skin during your cycle it's happened to me before extremely uncomfortable. Try using baby wipes on that area and if it persists I'd go get checked out. Best of Luck BB