Aa
A
A
Close
vaginal discomfort
i have a discomfort in my vagina started a couple days ago, and has been getting worse since then, its in my labia minora. My symptoms are swollen, itching, burning, with tiny blisters i would say & when i urinate and whip there is a little amount of blood nothing too serious but noticeable. does anyone know what it could be? PLEASE HELP THE PAIN IS GETTING WORSE
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Were you able to have this checked already by your doctor? This could be due to infection and may warrant further evaluation by your gynecologist. A yeast infection may present with abnormal vaginal discharge, pain with intercourse or urination, redness and swelling of the vulva, or vaginal and labial itching and burning. Pelvic examination and further evaluation may need to be done. Treatment will also depend on the underlying condition. Take care and do keep us posted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi,
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Were you able to have this checked already by your doctor? This could be due to infection and may warrant further evaluation by your gynecologist. A yeast infection may present with abnormal vaginal discharge, pain with intercourse or urination, redness and swelling of the vulva, or vaginal and labial itching and burning. Pelvic examination and further evaluation may need to be done. Treatment will also depend on the underlying condition. Take care and do keep us posted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
GirlyBear15 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
16 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on photo
22 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
Dec 02
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles