vaginal entrance tear
i had my drink spiked and i was rapped i was really sore after now my vagina entrance is loose and large i have been to the dr but they say its normal but i know its not.i want to try to get surgery to get it back how it was can anybody help PLEASE!
I am extremely sympathetic,I would suggest switching doctors if possible because he may not see where you were coming from (have you researched if in one instance you get larger without tearing)...even if you did not tear if you feel that your extremely uncomfortable disclose this with another professional. Yes it could even be Psychological,like it dose not feel right and or you want to some how take back the incident.
But either way you IS your woman hood and something that needs to be resolved! If you must see this doctor again I suggest you explain to him that you gave if some long thought and even if he dose not feel it necessary,that you do and see if he could schedule a sx(surgery) to fix this or even if he could get a second opinion.
thankyou very much for your kind and good advice.i will go and see my GP again,