vaginal lumps
A few months ago I received a relatively large lump on my vaginal area. If I remember correctly, it was in the left side near the underwear line. It was only slightly sensitive but larger than a facial pimple and hard under the skin. I didnt worry too much about it and it went away within a week. Then another appeared, similar in size and everything, only in another location in the pubic area. This process has been repeated possibly ten times. They all go away and then one or two more return. I was worried and curious what this may be. Any suggestions?
These can be boils or vaginal cysts. Vaginal cysts usually form when a gland or duct becomes clogged, causing liquid or another material to collect inside. The cause of a vaginal cyst depends on its type. It may vary from trauma, surgery or when the opening to the Bartholin's gland becomes blocked.

Vaginal cysts usually don't need to be treated. Often they will remain small and not cause any problems. But You might need to have a biopsy of the cyst to rule out cancer.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.