vaginal pain
hi i am 24year old and i have severe  pain deep inside my vagina from last 3 days .This started to me once i started intercourse with my bf..though i did not had actually sex.He just inserted the finger and there is pain from then..1 st day was fine but when we continue doing this for more days the pain is being increased very badly .Is the pain just because its my first time ?r is it due to ant STD ?Can anyone please suggest any of the tablet for this ?r is it ok if i take any of the pain killer as i really need a relief !Do i need to go to doctor ..can anyone reply asap!!!!
Go to a doctor. Its the only way you will be sure.  Just go. If you can't pay there must be a free clinic somewhere near you or a payment plan.  
Sounds like you need to see the doctor and your boyfriend needs to keep his fingers out of your vagina.  You might have a tear or an infection; it sounds serious and you should be seen.
Hi, I think u need to go see a doctor. It is possible you have  an infection.the sooner u see a doctor, the better it is for you.