Women's Health Community
vaginal problems :(
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

vaginal problems :(

I am prone to UTIs. I've known that for about 6years.  But, because I've been dealing with this for years, I feel I do a pretty good job of trying to prevent them.   I go to the restroom before and after sex,  I stay hydrated, take cranberry supplements, stay clean, dry and wear cotton underwear. I make sure my partner is clean also.

So, my boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months and during this time I've had 5 UTI's, 4 yeast infections, and a case of BV that only went away after a antibiotic vaginal cream and the home remedy of breaking Probiotics inside of my vagina for about a week.  And just to note,  Yes,  I did get a full STD test and passed.

My boyfriend is not small but he's not huge and we do not do anything wild or crazy in the bedroom and avoid and any scented lubricant and etc. Long story short we are conscience of my vaginal issues and try not to provoke them. There is one thing he can not stay aroused if he is wearing a condom.  But, is that the only thing causing all this the lack of a condom???? I dont know??? :(

It seems that I have this never ending cycle of vaginal problems... It is causing problems in my relationship and is hurting me emotionally. This is effecting my self-esteem and my job.. I try to notice the infection early enough but I just have to miss work sometimes.  I don't even feel like having sex anymore except that I feel bad and do it for man every once in awhile. I used to feel sexy and desirable, but's completely gone now.  

I was just hoping someone out there might have some helpful advise on why this is all going so wrong down there?
and What I can do to help me learn to love myself and sex again?

I love this man and I want to spend the rest of my life with him I just don't know if I could spend the rest of my life dealing with this frequency of vaginal problems.

WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE HELP ME.