vaginal redness and burning
Before u say it I don't have insurance or money to go to a dr hence the reason I'm here. Ok so my vagina is red on the outside area.  It hurts when I wipe it but not to pee. Ive also had creamy white discharge. Ive tried monistat and it seems to clear up some but not completely.  Idk if its something else or not using it right or what, but its getting irritating.  Any ideas/suggestions?
Red itchy vagina can be due to a number of causes. First of all it can be due to allergic reaction or contact dermatitis to your undergarments, sanitary napkins or tampons, soaps etc.There is no change in the colour or smell of discharge in this case.

Secondly, It can be due to STD’s like Chlamydia or thrush(red,sore,itchy vagina along with pain during sex and slight increase in the vaginal discharge may be present), Gonorrhea(Itchy, red, or swollen vagina and Pain during intercourse, urinating or abdominal pain may be present),Trichomoniasis(red, very itchy vagina along with greenish, frothy discharge is present) or yeast infection.

Diagnosis can be confirmed by pelvic examination, swabs of the discharge and their culture sensitivity.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.