vaginal soreness and redness
So i just got check by my doctor and I have no yeast infection, STD's or STI's. In the two weeks since i saw her I have had sex with my also female partner who is as well clean. in the last week I have noticed alot of redness around my vaginal opening. It is also very dry and causing me alot of pain. There is NO itching, NO scent and NO discharge. I have no idea what is wrong or what Im supposed to do. Im wondering if I was allergic to the gloves my doctor wore, the lube she used, maybe my girlfriend scratched me.
What do i do? its causing me much pain.
Could well be an allergy, sometimes those dr's gloves are made of latex and that is a common allergen.

This is a very informative site: http://www.mydr.com.au/womens-health/vulval-problems-a-self-help-guide.

Good Luck.