vaginal sores

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

vaginal sores

Okay, so a couple times a year I get these sores on the lips of my vagina.  They remind me very much of canker sores that you can get in your mouth.  These sores only hurt when I use the restroom, but they hurt so so so much.  I just wan to know what it is and if there is any medication I can get for when they reappear.  At one point I thought I somehow had herpes, but I have never had regular sex or oral sex.  It's just really scary and it hurts so much.  I usually get several one each side.  They're circular-like I guess, and whitish.  I don't know if they're ulcers, or abscesses, or a vaginal canker sore.  They usually only last for a several days and then are completely gone.  I thought maybe it could be a yeast infection too, but i really just don't know.  I can usually tell when it's coming because I get really itchy down there, which is why i think it might be a yeast infection.  Anyways, any information would be greatly appreciated.  
Ok from the way you are describing your symptoms it sounds alot like herpes...  You are a virgin????  Have u had any sexual contact with someone down there like rubbing???  Did you touch someones private part and touch yours???  You can only get checked by a blood test for herpes and genital warts...  And you dont have to have an outbreak to get tested just go to ur obgyn and dont be afraid...  Have you changed your soap or laundry detergant??? Could be an alergic (allergic) reaction.  Go to the doctors and get checked its necessary ok!!!!  There are methods to help the irritation that the doctors can perscribe for you...GOOD LUCK!!!!
Yeah that definitely sounds like herpes.  I would go to the dr if I were you and they can get you medicine.
Avatar n tn
I have never done any of those things. I've only ever kissed, and this problem started even before that at around 14 I think.  And it just started out of the blue.  I don't get cold sores, so I don't think I could have touched my mouth and touched down there or anything, if that even can really happen.  And it doesn't happen very often, maybe once or twice a year, which is probably why I haven't done anything about it.

So, there's no way this could be a yeast infection?

I just don't understand how this. it just can't be herpes. I've never done anything...
A yeast infection would not cause those bumps just go to the docs....  See what they say honey and good luck
krichar commented on photo
1 hr ago
KTowne Little man is getting stron... Comment
Day 113
8 hrs ago by sicraw
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals