vaginal suppository
about a year ago i,my doctor told me to tke an albothyl & antibiotic(flagyl) coz she told me i have an infection...(abnormal discharge)..so i take that every other nyt ...& in the morning,i see LIKE white paper ..dats the suppository ..melted i guess.. it helps..it worked..lately i was again bothered so without consulting my doctor,i went to buy albothyl ..but then i had sex with my husband after that i inserted the albothyl right after washing & having sex..i was expecting in the morning that the vag sup will come out just like before..but then it's been 2 days that it never came out..no sign of it..so im really worried ..im i supposed to feel worried or is it just normal dat until now it didn't come out...pls give me some advice & tell me what to do or where do u think the albothyl went ..is it dangerous on my health?...thanks & Godbless
SUPPOSITORIES USUALLY ARE ABSORBED SO I WOULDNT WORRY IF YOU GET UP TO SOON AFTER INCERTION THAN IT WOULD COME OUT OTHERWISE IT MOST LIKELY ABSORBED.