very light pink discharge
I am supposed to start my period this coming weekend and this past Saturday I had some very light pink discharge.  No pain or anything to make me thik it would be a bladder infection or a UTI.  I also have had extremely sore breasts.  The nipple doesn't hurt but right under it hurts really bad.  My face is breaking out which is never a problem for me.  I have had heavy discharge (clear, mucus-like) for the past 4 days.  Does this sound like anything I should be concerned about or does it just look like I might be going to have a terrible period.  My horomones are so wacky.  I feel like crying all the time over stupid stuff.
Hello! YOu might be pregnant. Have you tested? You could also have a urineary track infection. Having your face break out could be a symptom of pg.
It is too early to take a test.  As far as the UTI, I have no pain with it like I have had in the past.  I guess I will just have to play the waiting game in which I am terrible at.  :)
well i dont know if you are ttc but it is possible to be implantation bleeding.  I had gotten it about a week before i was supposed to get my period.  more like pink cm.  well i got the bfp instead of af!!!!  not sure, but that may be it.
We just started TTC so I really feel like maybe it is too quick, but I did think about implantation bleeding.  When I looked it up most of what I found described that as being brownish red and almost like a light period.  This was a small ammount and light pink.  I have been very much on emotional extremes so if I am not pg I know that my horomones are riding a roller coaster anyway.  what do your other accronyms mean?  I am new to this...
af=Aunt Flo (period)

cm=cervical mucous

bfp=big fat positive (positive preg. test)
About a week ago I saw blood , looked just like it does when I start my period so i put a tampon in and went about my business , when I went to change it there was only stains and I have not seen blood since . Waiting 3 more days before I take hpt but sounds the same . I ll let you know what it says .
sorry for the abbreviations...I had pink cm (cervical mucous) when I thought i was gonna get af (aunt flow, period) but i got bfp (big fat pregnant) intead!!!  best wishes, i hope this is your time!!!
today i had a light pink discharge. i had intercourse a couple of days ago. i didn't think it could be my period because its now due for at least another week or so.. could this be a sign of pregnancy???
I haven't came on my period sience late June and now it's the end of Aug. my breast feel sore and my nipples feel funny.  Iv'e had some pink discharge with out any pain.  I find myself always crying and for the past week and a half iv'e been having cramps in the lower part of my stomach
today i had noticed some light pink discharge when i ahd went to the bathroom and i came on my period last sunday 08-19-07 and came off that thursday, late thursday 23 do anyone know what is wrong couz i never had this before
I think you both should take a home pregnancy test.  the light pink spotting could be implantation blood which apparently is common for a lot of women.  Especialy you candyheart you sound pregnant.
I am 8 days late for my period. Today had very light pink cm. Took a hpt at 3 days late and was neg. Having many signs of pregnancy though and havent been late in 3  Yrs. Have been trying with my husband. Just waiting now to see what happens I guess.
I am 5 days late today and my hubby and I have been trying to conceive. I have had light cramping in my lower abdomen and for the last several weeks have had very sore nipples but that has gone away. Discharge has been clear and no signs of my period. This morning I had a very very light pink, watery discharge. At 3 days late I also took a HPT and it was a BFN. I was so upset and had lost hope of being prgnant. Now that my period still hasn't come I am wondering if this was a sign this morning that I could still in fact be pregant? I thought I'd wait til Sunday and test again? Any similar experiences?
Thanks.
i've been having very light cramps and a week ago had light bleeding. my breasts are killing me. i'm 3 days late and i've taken 2 pg tests and they're negative. should i get a blood test or wait a few more days?
i have had light pink cm a few times its kinda weird but i been feeling pretty bad the last couple days im moody my head hurts and i feel horrible but i dnt think im prego because im not do for another period till the end of this month and i have been getting bad yeast infections which i never got before......so i dunno i hope all of you that are trying to conceive get your wish theres nothing like children ill pray for u guys
Hope you have found out if you were preg or not. my hubby and I have been trying as well. My cycle is always every 28days latehowever it is going on 3 days late and the test I took this morning says negative. Now I came home and I have very light pink spotting, not even enough to wear a pad. I am strarting to think that it might be implantation bleeding. (or I guess hoping it is) since that would make a week since our last intercoures. Anyways glad to see someone else is in the same boat.
at the end of july i didnt get my period instead i experienced a light brown discharge for a few days,2 weeks later i started havin brown mucus discharge again, i then didnt get my period at all in august, its now september and im due...im 2 days late and am now experiencing very light pink & brown discharge as well as many signs of pregnancy bloatin, nausea, headaches, sorebreats, light crampin...but when i took a test in august i think it came out neg...could i be pregnant..PLEASE HELP!!!!
well i had what i thought was my af but its really light pink,and a little bit of brown  and i used a tampon and it wasnt even half way used so i put on a pantiliner and it was only a little bit..this only happened for 1 1/2 days it mostly only happened when i wiped after i ued the bathroom i tested 2 tests and they came back negative so should i take a blood test? if anyone wants 2 answer email me at ***@****
PLEASE HELP ME I'M ONLY 16 years old
Obviously you are not ready to be intimate with someone: 1) you are 16, 2) your user name is sexual in nature and 3) you are not ready to have a child. That being said, you wait 5-7 days to take another test... talk to the school counselor at your school if you are.  They have resources that can help you. If you are, even though it is not great circumstances, a child is a precious gift from God and you could always give it up for adoption to give a better life than what you could provide
My period is now 3 days late and i have no signs of being pregnant, today i noticed a very light pink discharge, nothing much.  I keep feeling like i am going to get my period but this is the first time i have been this late.  I have a bit of numbness in my abdomen, what could it be?
I have been having some weird symptoms for the last 7 weeks and I have no idea what is going on.  I have taken 5 hpt and 1 urine pregnancy test at the doctors and all came out negative so I really dont know what to think now.  My last AF ended August 18, on August 31 I started spotting (exactly 10 days after I started having intercourse again with my boyfriend.  At that time we had broken up a week or so before and I was very depressed and continuously forgetting to eat, sleep, and take my bcp) I got sharp cramping pains and the spotting last 15 days straight!  It went straight through the time I should have gotten my next period so I dont know if it came or not. It started brown, turned light pink and was only heavy enough for me to wear one pad a day, my AF usually has me change my pad every couple of hours its so heavy.  My boyfriend swears that I am moodier now, some days I want to eat nothing and other days all I want to do is eat, but only certain foods. Alot of stuff I used to love, like chocolate, I cant stand, and lately ive been craving sugary non caffeine drinks all the time.  When I go to the bathroom its dark yellow and smells really strong (just tested for a bladder infection a few days ago and im clean, also tested for stds and cancer and im clean- my doctors are sure its everything but pregnancy) Im always tired no matter how much I sleep, my face has been breaking out, im nautious alot but no vomitting and for awhile I was getting 2-4 bowel movements a day and very gassy, the last 2 days I have been uncomfortably constipated.  My temperature is also 1-2 degrees higher than normal every day.  At first I thought it was side effects from missing the bcp's a few times but would that last nonstop for 7 weeks?  And after 6 pregnancy tests I couldnt be pregnant could I?  Im 22, never had a kid before and dont know what to think.  I wouldnt mind having a child, though I would prefer to get married first andI know this is the guy I want to marry, but right now I just want to know whats wrong with me.  What do you all think?  Please help if you can.
Hi, I am 23 and my boyfriend and I have been trying for three years to have another baby.. Just like you all I have had my period 2 weeks late and it was light pink very very light and looked as if it was water down.  I have a 5 year old son and I didnt start my period after i conceived with him i just didnt start at all.. I have been feeling very hungery moody and everything I took a hpt the day after all the light pink  stuff passed and itwas neg.  I dont know what else to think but my abdomen is slightly tender my breast feel very heavy not really sore like before but really heavy and full all my bras are getting very uncomfortable..  I have been getting really bad headaches in the mornings.  certian smells make me want to vomitt..  Can anyone leave me a comment on what you think is going on with me?
I can't believe you can EVEN mention God in your message. God does not discriminate. She may be 16 big deal. I got pregnant at 17 and I am 18 now with a 3 month old and we are happier than ever. And my love is like woah is a song, the word LOVE doesn't have to be sexual dumbass. ANYways To-My love is like woah- You're young, peirod's sometime enjoy messing with our minds lol. if your pregnancy test is still neg. and you are feel no pain with this bleeding then you shouldn't worry about it. Wait a couple weeks and if it is still doing the same thing then try another test, if it is still neg. contact a doc.  Oh and TO-everyone- I've been having extremely light pink bleeding, it is super weird, b/c i had just found out my sister is doing the same thing! I'm on birth contol and i've had sex likeee a week ago. I don't get what it could be. anyone know?!?
Sounds like you're prego biggg time!
That is a sign of pregnancy.  I had this with all 3 of mine.  
Get a test.  
For the past 4 days I have experienced something unlike anything before. On days one and two when I went to the bathroom and wiped there was faint pink blood on the tp. On the third day there was brownish blood like dc when I wiped. It went back to faint pink on the last day and has now stopped. I have no period symptoms and the odd part is that I have an irregular cycle. My bf and I have not being using protection. Is there a possiblity of implantation? I have done millions of searches on the net and they all come up with the same thing. Implantation.
Hi i am new to this so forgive me...I last seen my period Oct 22nd and I haven't seen it since I thought that my AF would be here by Nov. 23 so i waited and waited and AF never showed up I have been intimate with my partner for some months now but we use the withdrawl method so I didn't think nothing of it. My AF is still a no show I did HPT on Dec. 3rd and the BFN was waving along I have been carrying on my business doing everything that I had been doing so on Dec. 9 I was at work and got this wet feeling so I thought it would be my AF but i went to the restroom and wiped all I got was a light pint discharge. An hour later it was gone. So Monday came and left nothing. On Tuesday I went to the restroom becuase my stomach had mild cramps in which i should have known it was m AF because my cramps put me to bed. I got happy so I went to the bathroom light pink mucus again. So I had intercouse with my partner and light brown spotting came afterwards. But this morning it was nothing. Earlier today I went to the restroom because I have the mild cramps again today but it nothing there...Please tell me should I test again or wait on my AF? I am really concerned please help.
I am not on any type of birth control.  I had a slight pinkish discharge a week after.....for like 3 to two days and now I just have clear discharge. We did use the pull out method.
I do get headaches now, which never occured before and I do not get hungry at all and I am an emotional wreck! I do not have sore breasts nor I'm I cramping......Anyone have any ideas....? HELP!
Hey me and my boyfriend didn't use anything and 3 hours later i took the plaN b pill and within a week later i started having light pink discharge i was confused. 4days later now the discharge is clear. I've been really emotional.I  normally would start my period now or pretty soon is the only option pregnancy? or is there any possibilities it is nothing to get worried about?
I've been ttc after me and my boyfriend experienced a miscarriage. AF already visited for the month of december and I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend during my time of ovulation. Today when going to the bathroom, I noticed light pinkish bleeding when I wiped, but AF isn't due until early next month. Can anyone give me advice as to what this may be? Thank you
I am on the pill, have been for about 4 years....I am 20 yrs old. My partner and I do not use any other form of contraception. My concern is, I missed one pill about half way through my 21 days of pill taking, and continued to have sex without a condom. A day or so after the missed pill, I started to have a pinkish watery discharge - different kind of discharge to what one might get at the very start or very end of a period. It also smelt a bit funny..... it was only really on the tp, but now there is a bit more of it, and this is day 4 - 5. I'm a little concerned as to what this might be.... I changed pill about 9 months ago, and have had no other odd symptoms since. I'm having no pain, but if anything my breasts might be a little sore. I am due to take my last pill in about 3 days, so will await my period..... is it worth getting checked just incase? Last thing I want to be is pregnant right now!!!  HELP!?!?!
Dec 24 2007 was first day of last period, Jan 12 after intercourse there was some very, very light pink discharge on him and some from me.  I am not supposed to start my period until Jan 24th.  Is it possible I can be pregnant?  The discharge was just after intercourse and today there is nothing.  I would love to be pregnant but just not sure.  
Seems no one is really responding here.
I think it could go either way, prego or not. Some women do not get many "traditional" symptoms of pregnancy, so it's hard to tell.
Also, if you're getting light pink cm it could mean either that's what your period looks like this time (for many diff reasons including infections) OR you're pregnant. If hpt comes out negative, could be the pregnancy hormones aren't strong enough (haven't been prego long enough) for a positive result.
Only thing you can ALL do, unfortunately, is WAIT. I know how horrible it is, I usually take like 3 tests every month cause I get insane wondering whether I'm prego or not (cause I want to be!). If it helps to do that, do that. However, if it makes you go nuttier to keep doing tests, then stop and try and focus on something else in your life if you can.
If you're REALLY sure (or unsure for that matter) that you're preggers, go to your doc and ask for a blood test. They are much more accurate. Tho once again, try and wait a few weeks before you do, to let the preg hormones build up if you are prego, so you have more chance of a correct result.
To the 16 yr olds, you should usually be able to tell if you're pregnant within 5 weeks of the day you had sex. If you still think you are and the test is negative, again- go for a blood test at the doctors. Remember, there are termination pills if that's what you want to do (one which works until 72 hours after intercourse, others which work after a longer time, and abortion which can be done until week 12).
Good luck to all, best to all, love to all
xxx
DJones83, many thanks for actually replying and for the advice to everyone. I had a routine smear test today, and a pregnancy test was done while I was there as I voiced my concern - it was negative. Thankfully! Though, to be sure, i'm looking forward to getting my period next week to be doubly sure as it was only a urine test that was done.

In terms of the pink discharge I was having, this could have been solely due to the fact that I missed a pill, even though when i've missed a pill before i've never had a break through...sometimes you don't know how your body will cope with things. That was the explanation I was given today, and I was advised to wait for my next period, and when thats finished, if i'm still having the pink discharge or bleeding, go to my GP and my pill might be changed, dispite having had no other problems in a few years!  

When you get the thought in your head of any possibilities of pregnancy, or infection even, it's easy to get carried away with it and start panicing, or start hoping its true if thats what you want, but remember there's no rush, wait it out, and either your body will tell you whats going on, or a test eventually will, or your doctor. It's frustrating having to wait, and not knowing for sure whats going on, but DJones83 is right, try take your mind off it by doing other things, and don't let it stress you out, because that won't help whatever might be happening....

Good luck to everyone, especially if you are trying for a young un' - DJones83.

All the best x
Can anyone help me!!!!i am 17, i think i could be prego. here are my symptoms:
light pinkish discharge, [only when i wipe], really tired lately, brownish disharge,only stained tampon [lasted one day] moderate cramping, slight hunger, achy back pains [lower]
we had unprotected sex, no condom, he pulled out but got it on my vagina. [pre-*** could have done it] i have an irregular period, so i dont know if these are period cramps or not.
i usually cramp for a few days before i get my period[and the cramps r bad] well i cramped...but no period, and the cramps have gotten less painful. what r my chances of being pregant?
I feel all of you...Im going through something similar. I am not using any birth control, I have been trying with my hubby for 2 years after losing our twin boys..long story there, but I am about a week late, usually I am a couple days but not a whole week. A couple days ago, I had very light pink with clear thickish discharge, but only once in that day. And that was after I wiped myself after urinating. It was not a lot of pink discharge on th T.P. And here and there, I get a little crampy, but not the usual hell cramps I experience every month, just little cramps.Those are not every day either. Then the next day, just clear discharge. The following, a little just that once again. Today, nothing. Just clear and thick. My boobs have NOT been sore at all. I think I better go get a hpt. Could this be an ectopic? Implantation? Or just a real stubborn impending period? Hoping it's a normal pregnancy if it is, and not another ectopic. Yes I experienced an ectopic while I was pregnant with my twins and did not know it. But they saved my life. My little angels!
well its been a couple of days since I posted my last comment ( above this one ) and I still have not started. I bought a home pregnancy test and it was Negative.. not sure if it's too early to tell or if it can be an ectopic. Im praying that it is not. God Bless you all...
skm

I am ttc.Me and my hb had sex right on and b4 ovulation day.Now a days i find some very very very light pinkish discharge when i wipe.but i do not have any other dominant preg symptoms.IS it an implantation bleeding????my periods are due on 26th of Jan.And last month I had periods on 26th.I took 2 preg test i know it was too early and itwas bfn.
Pls help me...Am I preg??
thanks in advance
I had my period around new years and i got it again for like a day about a few weeks after that, and i keep having like light discharges and sometimes its a little darker like you have right after or before your period, and my breast are really sore and sensitive. And i had sex like a week ago soo does anyone know what could be going on with that?
A week ago I found that i had a uti. I been have burning pain. Now its time for my period, but im 2 days late and I having very light pink discharge. Can anyone know what it can be?
I have a cyst on my ovary, and i have constant abdominal pain. I also get random spotting all the time. Sometimes its really dark, almost brown, and right now it's a very light pink, almost sticky... It started after intercourse. My gyno has done all sorts of tests on me, but says she can't figure out why my period is so messed up. i am on the pill so it should be regular, but it always comes at times it shouldn't. It even lasts for 2-3 weeks at a time sometimes. Does anyone have any suggestions?
My last period was in December (early dec) and me and my hubby are ttc. I have not had this months period but have had very pale pink/brown spotting for four days. I did a hpt a week and half ago,BFN but have been feeling very moody, and was sick for two days this week. I don't want to rush into doing another HPT as I want to wait and see what happens, what does anyone else think, it's driving me crazy !!!!!!!!!
i was supposed to start on the febuary 9th,2008, but nothing yet i'm never late i had discharge(pink) and it's gone now also i have mild cramping...not period cramping...SOMEONE HELP ME  IS THIS A SIGN I DON'T WANNA BE PG I ALREADY HAVE A 7 MONTH OLD...
Today i had a very light pink discharge and i had intercourse a few days ago but i dont think i could be preg but i cant tell because my period isnt due for another week or two. can anybody help me?
I started my period 2 days late and I have noticed my AF isn't flowing as usual.  It is a faint light pink discharge.  I don't have to use anything because it's that light.   I'm really concerned because I have taken 5 pregnancy test (hpt) and all of them came out negative.  II was also wondering if it's too early to find out and should I wait a little whille, I have the early pregnancy symptoms, now I'm wondering if I should get blood work done to make find out for sure.  My AF is like clockwork and is never late.  I have two children and I have never had these symptoms with them. Please help..
Ok so the scoop is I was on the depo shot for about 3 years and my periods were very irregular before that and got more so weird as I took the depo shot. I was due for a shot in february but did not go for it so my last shot was in November. The last two days I have had a pinkishy color discharge when I wipe nothing mayjor that i have to use a pad or tampon or anything. I dont have any nausea symptoms or anything, however my belly does feel like it has been growing and I dont know if it is just my head playing tricks with me but It does look like my belly has gotten bigger, i have been feeling hungry more often. Can anyone give me any advice or anything, i am kinda scared i dont kow what is wrong if anything is wrong or if I finally have a bun in the oven. I HOPE IM PREGNANT. oh and PS my last period was February 10th to the 19th does that help???? HELP ME
The last time I was sexually active was on dec. 1, 2007 and we didn't use protection. I don't know if he came inside me because he was kinda out of it because he had taken some medicine for a cold he was catching. 2 weeks later I still hadn't got my period but I  had this light brown discharge for 3 days then it went away. January and still didn't get my period, I was getting lower stomach cramps thinking it was my period but it wasn't. On Jan. 14, 2008 I was supose to get my period but nothing only a brown discharge that lasted 2 days, 2 weeks later the same thing happened. February, i've had some light pink discharge but only when i would wipe my self after using the bathroom and some lower stomach cramps also i've been getting bloated ever sence January. Some time during the mid of Feb. I went to the bathroom and whiped my self and had like a very very thin line of blood so I though I was going to start my period but it wasn't. On March 11,2008 I went to a clinic and they made me pee in a cup and i got a big fat neggative. It's now March 20, 2009 still havn't got my period the brown&pink discharge stoped but now i get alot of discharge really watery(sorry to much info). I've gotten tested for std's and all and i'm good.  I still get cramps lately alot of wierd pains, my breast hurt sometimes, sometimes i cant even tuch them cuz they hurt that bad and my nipples are a little sensitive but that's about it. I been getting very gasy..? I dont know why. I feel wierd movements in my tummy but I think it's just the gas. I also been breakin out on my chest which hasn't happen to me before. SHOULD I take a BLOOd test?!?!? PLEASE HELP!!

I started noticing "problems" yesterday morning...when I was going pee what seemed to be every 20 minutes! After a few hours, I still felt like I had to go, but hardly any would come out. After I would go, I felt this ache inside me. (It did not burn, sting, etc. Just ached) And then immediately after it would feel like I had to go again. A few times when I wiped there was light pink watery stuff on the toilet paper. One time I wiped and it looked like a chunk of discharge but was brown and bloody. I havent seen any blood since then. Today I've only wiped the pink stuff twice. I haven't been using the bathroom as much but it still feels like I have to go more than normal. My period is due in about a week and a half, and yes I have been TTC. I thought maybe this was implantation bleeding but maybe not with the pee problem. Could it still be implantation? What else could this be?  PLEASE HELP!
If you've never had a UTI (urinary tract infection, more commonly known as a bladder infection) before you may not know the symptoms...it sounds like you most likely have one.  I would go to your doctor and have a urine test done ASAP.  If it is not taken care of there are possible kidney infections that can lead to serious damages.

Not to freak you out--but you should make an appointment.

Good luck with conceiving!
My period was late last month .right now i have swollen breast sensitive nipples and when i wipe i have pink stuff and a white discharge with no odor. i dont want to think am pregnant . i just want to know what it might be. my husband is convince that am pregnant .Help.
I am on birth control but antibiotics stop it from being effective. I have continued to have sex with my partner as we were planning on coming off birth control to get pregnant in 1 more month anyway. I have had some light pink discharge on my toilet paper and its another week and a half until my period is due. Does this sound like pregnancy? It seems too early to know and its way too early to take a test. Any advice?
I am a bit worried i might be pregnant. I had pink discharge this afternoon after pee as well as about 30mins ago after peeing again. Nothing on my underwear. My last period was on or around June 4th, my last period before was a little over 1 week early. Monday morning was the last time i had sex and been doing it regularly from the week before. like at least twice daily everyday. Is it too early to do a test? Please advice.
I have written a separate topic but as everyone seems to be in this one i thought i would mention that i also have this pale pink discharge. My bf is convinced i´m pregnant due to my moods and the fact we have had unprotected sex a few times this month. I have never experienced anything like this and it has been happening for about 2 weeks on and off, i should be die my period around now but am paranoid aout cancer and stuff.
i have all ur symptoms! thats y i googled and found this place... did u ever find out what it was???? please let me know cuz its prob whats wrong with me also.
Okay my hubby and I have been trying to get pregnant but nothing seems to work. I took adepo in Sept and never took it again. Now lately I've been having little pink discharge after sex and normally comes out when I go to the restroom and the *** comes out of my system. I have little cramps but not so much. I'm due for my period but nothing yet. I'm also breaking out which normally means i'm about to get my period and nothing yet. What could this be. A few days ago I bleed a little browish red after intercourse and then fine the next day now the pinkish watery spotting is coming out what could this mean.
Last night I noticed a slight pink discharge when I went to the bathroom. I do not know when the last time I had sex with my boyfriend, but I know I got my period afterwords. We have been doing foreplay. My next period is do within two and in half weeks. What could that mean?
Hey All I recently came off the pill (finished withdrawl bleed 30th July I haven't had a natural perod yet) me  and my partner had sex on the 14th and 16th Aug and then a few days later I had a very light pink discharge, thought it could be implantation bleeding but took a test on 22nd and was neg, I took the test a week after we had sex, is that too soon? I've also had some slight cramps in lower abdomen and mood swings, I have no idea when af is due though as I've not long come off the pill. any thoughts or same experiences??? help!!!!
Looks like you'll soon be Mommy2two!
   For you other ladies getting the pink stuff,check for pregnancy!!
About 2 weeks before I got my period I got a couple of light pink discharges.....thought it was strange to have come so early. Use a tp but nothing was on it when I removed it. About a week ago I finally got my period and thought all the confusion was over. WRONG!!! I have had light pink spotting a couple of more times following the end of my period... no irritation or foul odors....just light pink discharges........any suggestions as to what this could be. Took a pt and its negative...so if I am not pregnant then what????????????
So this question is similar to everyone elses...About a week and a half ago I had very light pink discharge on the toilet paper and again a couple days later....every day after that for about a week I then had light brown discharge. I havent had anything for the past couple days. I'm on birth control and havent missed a day but I've never had these symptoms before. I had intercourse about 3 days before the first pink discharge...could I have torn something or is this more a sign of pregnancy? Thank you.

Ps My period is due next week.
Sorry this is going to be kinda long no way to make it make sense and shorten it. First I am 29 I have 3 beautiful babies and I had my tubes tied 7 yrs ago. Now The first day of my last af was aug 26. I had unprotected sex with my hubby while I was ovulating. Went on about my business. We again had ups (unprotectedsex) on Sept 28., I should have had af on the 30th. She did not come until late on Oct 5. It was very light and had a brownish tint, it finally got up to a light to med flow.However never enough for a tampon. It only lasted 2 days.Normally my af last 5-7 days and is super super heavy with crazy cramps, not this time. Before the 30th I started having headaches, nausa, and was so sleepy. I have taken 2 hpt and got a bfn. I am now having a thick clear mucus with light pink discharge when I wipe sometimes. Also I have not had sex since the 28th of Sept he is in the Army so he is gone right now. I am so very confused and worried. Not so much worried that I might be preggers as if that is not what it is what else it could be. A baby would be a blessing.Going to see the dr tomorrow, but any advise is welcome and I will let everyone know what is really going on as soon as i know.
Ok here is a question for you.
I have PCOS. (poly cystic ovarian syndrome)  I haven't had a cycle since feb 2008. I normally have af for 4 to 7 days every 6-9 months. For 5 weeks now I have been experiencing brown spotting, light pink discharge, back and forward then on and off again.  I have been tired lately, breast are sore depending on the day. in the last 5 weeks I have gained about 4 pounds.  I have taken a hpt about 4 weeks ago and it showed neg. I went to the dr and he said the urine test showed neg. but i am still doing it even now. I don't know what to think. Does anyone have any advise.
i have been having the pink discharge to i went to the doctors she said no sighs of  infection how ever little blood in pee. so i would say if any of u have the same thing go to your doctor they are testing me for STDS even if i had only 1 partner in my life. and they are testing me for bacteria i could have gotten something for a tollet seat or my mom could have a std and never told me. but i think everyone if you are having the same problem go get tested.  
Hi all,

I'd be really grateful for any help/advice you could give me.  On 1st-4th November me and my husband had unprotected sex (this was just after my last period finished).  We are not using any form of contraception.  My period is due around the 25th November.  Today I had a very light pink stain (wasnt much like discharge).  I havent had it on wiping.  Im having mild stomach cramps (usually suffer terrible ones when AF is here).  Last week I was on anitbiotics for a urine infection which has now cleared up.  I took a HPT today which was negative but I wasnt surprised as I understand that it may be too early to detect.  Do you think there is a good chance we are pregnant? Thanks for any advice etc
Hi Everyone... I'm confused!  Hubby and I recently completed an IVF cycle which was unsuccessful.  It resulted in a bleed on the 4th September which lasted for 6 days.  My Doctor confirmed that I lost the two embryos they implanted.  Here's the tricky part - I havn't had any bleeding since then.  I have a regular irregular cycle of about 40-45 days in length right so I didn't get too worked up and I was also told that sometimes after going thru an IVF procedure things can get a bit out of whack.  Within the past 2-3 weeks I've been having these headaches and on one or two days dizzyness, no vomitting but a bit of nauseau and within the few days saw some pinkish discharge on two separate occasions.  The Doctor was all set to help bring down AF with the use of Provera until I told him this, now he wants me to wait another week.  Is it possible that I might be pregnant????  I went by him a week and a half ago during which time he did my annual papsmear and an ultrasound.  I had done a HPT and it was negative but he informed me that I could have a false negative and it wasn't uncommon.  He said my Uterus Lining was looking very good but he wasn't seeing any sign of pregnancy, however, you normally cannot detect anything via Ultrasound until you're about 6 weeks.  About 4 days after that visit I got what felt like sharp little cramps and then started seeing this pinkish discharge.  We've been trying for 12 years now to get pregnant and I've suffered two early miscarriages, I'm almost afraid to think of it lest I jinx it.   Has anyone ever experienced this? HELP!
I am due to start my period in the next few days. I missed a couple of pills so pregnancy is possible. I've been very depressed and cranky. A few days ago I had dark brown kind of gloopy discharge and now I am having light pink discharge. What do y'all think? PG? it is too early to take a hpt or I would.
Why Can't any of you not make me think i'm going to have another kid on the way... my x is trying to make think she is preg or she is.. i don't need two the Same FUCKIN age !!.. O wellAs long as the girl that i'm with is happy i don't care.. i'm just scared i'm going to have a second kid... Email me at zach_jeffers***@****. if any of you that had the light spotting.. after your period and wasn't Pregnate.. we are going to find out tommorrow if she is or not .... I appreciate every one that would email me.

She has been light pink spotting since her period 1 week ago..
she has been getting sick
she has been going to bathroom more.
she has had Headaches.
she has had some really Bitchy Mood Swings.
She has been Constipated
she has Been Craving.. Macaroni!
and she has Cryed over some Pretty Wierd things
... But i don't know if all of the above is caused by stress

And i Love her with all my heart i just want her to be happy... and we think it's going to hurt us if she is preg
I too have had a light pink discharge. I'm supposed to get my period Jan 8th..but i dont feel the cramps i normaly should have!

Instead i have :
Headaches
im really tired
Emotional
Boobs hurt
light pink discharge
pinchy feeling around and under my belly button (that one comfused the hell outa me!)

Please help me
I had my period November 28, 2008. Then it came back a week later in Dec. 2008. Now it is Jan. 13, 2009 still no period. I have had light pink discharge though. When should I take a test?
I had a period Dec.14th, then it came back again on Dec.30th! The first one was normal, however the 2nd one was more painful, with bright red blood, which turned into brown mucus near the end. So I'm due to have a period on Jan.29th, however since yesterday I've been having light pink/brown discharge, and been REAL moody with everyone. Not too sure what to think at this point...but as far as when to take a test...I know some of them say you can test as early as the first day of your missed period, but I'd wait 'till you're a full week late and test.
I have an irregular period, most of my life. Recently, I have had unprotected sex and yes he "went" in me. I have been eperiencing something new: light pinkish "period"? (...I guess) then the color changed to brownish-red and now, three days later it is light red. Every now and again I have very light cramps but nothing like the usual. NO tender breast, vomiting, sleepiness...etc! Honestly, I'm lost...this is new for me! Mothers (to be), advice plz!
Hello Everyone,
Just had some questions. My husband and I concieved our baby on nov. 3rd but lost her on Dec. 31st (my bday) she was 10 1/2 weeks. Doc told me to wait a cycle and try again, but to be careful bcuz first 2 weeks after miscarriage u are really fertile. Well i was 9 days late but got it pretty heavy, they said that was normal bcuz of miscarriage. so i had a normal pd. well then we were trying to concieve about 2 weeks ago when i calculated my ovulation time and waited it out. Well now im starting to have all the symptoms that i had with my first pregnancy but there is something weird. about 4 days ago i started havin VERY VERY light pink with some clear mucus lookin stuff only when i wiped. not in my panties and it was just a lil bit. going on my 4th day and still a lil bit and its off and on too one time ill go and there is barely anything the next its a lil bit. Im very confused. So i called the doc. yesterday and they ran a urine and said ur not prego. I had that problem last time that my HCG level was too low to detect at first. but they kept me on prenatals. well i would be 4 weeks today (thursday) and idk what to do.. should i wait a week? or do u think im pregnant? or do u think im going crazy? we would like to have another try at this, and we are hoping for the best.. any answers would be helpful in any way. Thanks so much!
My lmp was on Feb 26, 2009. Im not due for my next one until March 26th 2009, My ovulation date was on March 12, 2009. around the 13th or 14th of March i expeirenced some pinkish spotting only when i wiped after using the bathroom. and all of this week my lower stomach has been aching; barible aching. and as of March 20 2009 i have been spotting and its now march 22, 2009. and my periods have been regular, i broke out in acne a week before period is due but i only break out when iget my period not before. my cycle is 28 days. i have my period for 6 or 7 days. i have never experienced anything like this before. i had a pregnancy test done last week it was neg, i seen the doc on the 15 or march 2009, i told him what iw as going thru. he put me on prenatal vitimans and told me to come back at the end of march for a pregnancy test. i need some answers plz and thanks. or anyone who is or has been in the same situation
So here is my story...March 5 brown spotting on and off for a few days. March 11 thru 17 nothing at all. March 18 spotting again, but this time it was more red than brown. This spotting became more and more red. No March 25 it only happens after I go to the bathroom. On top of the spotting I also have HORRIBLE back pain (so far only two times), mild leg cramps (only once this morning for about an hour), head aches, it seems like I have to pee more often, but that could be in my head. My husband and I are about to start trying for baby #2 as soon as we get this figured out.

Thanks in advance!!!
my lmp was march 13th and my next period is due april 11th according to the cycle calcualtor  but i've been having light pink discharge this last weekend and ive been having cramps and painful lower backache headaches Ive been irriated with my hubby and 10 month old daughter and cat.. ive been craving food I dont like cant sleep my body feels different.. ive been peeing more often so I am going to take a pregnacy test wed..3 days before my period is due on sat the 11th so we will see whats going on.. if I dont get my period I guess I will go see my doctor.. I ve been like this for 2.5 weeks now. I took a preg test last week it was neg but Ive been feeling movement below my belly like bubbles like it's a baby. my husband doesnt think I am but Ive been off of the pill for a month  only been on it for 8 months since my daughter was born. so hopefully we will know by next week if we are expecting baby number 2.. which we would like..:}
Ok , So I had sex March 7th . &I really hate to give details about my sex life , but i need help . He DID use a condom , however some might've gotten on his hands or mine and we both ...well you get the picture . But i had my period Mar. 15-20th . After my period I was experiencing thick white discharge . A couple of days later i started getting mild cramps and bloating . They soon subsided . Wednesday (Apr. 9th) I was running on the track . Thursday (April 10th) I started cramping VERY mildly . I felt a little moist so i went to the bathroom..at first it was like the start of my period but when i wiped it was light pink. And THEN nothing for a little bit.. but now this morning (April 11th) im bleeding like a period with cramps and lower back pains.

*Is it just an early period?
*A miscarriage?
*OR WHAT?

please help me !
i was one the pill for 2 yrs and i got off the pill end of august begining of september and i havent had a period since .i have had the light pick discharge everyone is talking about.And last month i had a brownish discharge and im confused i took 30 pregnacy test and all are neg.please help me
I went off the pill for a while and it took me a good couple months to have my period.  I believe it is your body's reaction to the lack of the pill.  However, you have been off it quite sometime.  You should really speak with your doctor.

If anyone can help me, I'm having similar problems to some here.  
I am on birth control and I am due for my period at the beginning of next week, and I was regular my last period.  However I did have what i thought was an infection not long after and took care of it, but I did have slight pink fluid a day later.  I didn't have anything for the last 2 weeks.
Now my nipples have been quite tender the last few days.  Yesterday I had ever so slight pink tinted fluid(not dark at all and not brown) right after sex.
I'm not sure what is going on, so if anyone has any advice, other than seeing a doc., which I am planning on, that would be most helpful.  
Thank you.
I have experienced similar discharge to many people on here a light pink almost translucent infact. I started re taking my Pill after a 3 month break (during this break i had un protected sex with a new bf and had to take the morning after pill which made my next period come 2 weeks early when my period started i resumed taking the pill) I have now been on the pill again for 2 months and have started having discharge a week before the pill break. I was wondering if this may just be because i would have been due my period this week and not next as the morning after pill forced my period to be 2 weeks early. Any ideas?
I lost my baby boy at 27 weeks gestation last Nov.  I had a mc in Feb. this year and again about 3 weeks ago.  My husband and I had unprotected sex 6 days ago.  I am pretty sure I ovulated 4 days ago (14 days after mc).  With my first miscarriage, I also ovulated 14 days after it began.  I have been using and OPK and got a + LH surge today.  I'm new to the OPK, so I'm really not sure if there was a + earlier or not.  Today, I have also had some very light pinkish discharge on my tp when I wipe.  Not very much at all and not everytime I wipe.  I have been having mild cramps/lower back pain the past few days, off and on.  I know my cycle may be off because of the mc, but I am just wondering if there may be a chance that I am pregnant and having implantation bleeding.  My nerves are on edge because of my history.  I want so badly to have another baby (I have a 2 year old girl), but we were planning on waiting at least 2 cycles before trying...we just weren't thinking when we didn't use protection until after.
hi, my last menstruation is May 10-14 and i had sex 20 and 30 of May,the beginning of june ive been having sore nipple for almost 2 weeks,sore boobs,mild headache little bit of nauseaun, and cramping, today "June 12" i have light brown discharge and lignt pink.

am i pregnant?
I took my last birth control pill on June 26th. I started my period on July 2nd. It lasted 2 days, both of which were extremely light and only stained the tampon brown. My cycle using comes every 28 days. This time it came on the 30th day. It started very light and by the end of the day it was a regular cycle, but the next day it ended up very light again and staining the tampon brown. The next day I had nothing. Two days later I started to have a very light pinkish discharge which has lasted for 2 days now. Could this stop and go be from the birth control pills that I only took for 2 months? Somebody please help!!!
I had light pink discharge on Sunday with a very tiny amount of spotting. On monday and tuesday I had heavier flow similar to an actual period however there were a few larger clots. On Wednesday there were some moments where it was heavy and then light, on thursday there was no consistancy, now today (Friday) I had the really light pink cm like substance when I went to the washroom.

I'm not supposed to actually start my period for at least another week? I did take plan B the week before all of this started happening. I know this will mess up a persons cycle but I have taken it once in the past and never had this happen.

The light pink cm is what has me most concerned, I have never had this before.
I'm on medroxyprogesterone to have regular periods, i'm ttc, also taking clomid, for the entire time i've been taking medroxy (about a year or less) i've had regular periods, this time its been off, it started the same day its suppose to, but it was brownish discharge in the morning, and then some red later in the day but only when i wiped, and it was also mucousy, and then before bed there was a little more blood but not enough to even wear a pad, when i woke up in the morning there was almost nothing just a tiny bit of brown and then later in the day red again but again no need for a pad, and haven't needed  a pad all day, on and off its a little brown or a  little red, and i dont' know whats going on, i'm wishing i'm pregnant, but i don't know, i took a preg test today but it came out negative, don't know what else it could be.
OKAy iHAVE iRREGULAR PERiODS (NOT ON ANy BiRTHCONTROL), iHAD iNTERCORSE jUNE 14,15 ANd SUNdAy MORNiN AROUNd 1-2 am.. iWENT TO THE RR ANd WHEN iWiPEd MYSElF iT WAS LiGHT BlOOD THEN....SO A COUPLE dAyS AFTER THAT MY PERiOd CAME jUNE 17-25 BUT iT WAS A iRREGULAR PERiOd iT BLEEd BUT iT WAS LiGHT ANd iT WAS ON ANd OFF SOO iDK...SO jULy 8 iGOT TESTEd  ANd iWAS CLEAN fOR HiV/STD.. LATER THAT dAY iWAS SiCK fROM jULY 8-13 NAUSEA,WEAK,DiZZy,HUNGRy PAiNS,BACK NECK ACHE, BREAST SORE AND THE HUGiEST HEADACHES iN MY LiFE...OHH yEA AND iHAD A fEVER WAS HOTT,EMOTiONAL  WHEN iWENT TO THE RR iT WAS LiGHT PiNK BLOOD WHEN iWiPED..NO MEDiCiNES WORKEd (COLD SHOWERS AND SLEEP THE ONLY THiNG THAT WORKEd fOR ME)... jULy 21 iWENT TO A CLiNiC AND THE TEST WAS NEG. AND THE NURSE SAiD iT WAS TOO EARlY TO KNOW SO iWENT TO A DiFFERENT CLiNiC AUG. 10 AND iT WAS NEGATiVE STiLL BUT BOTH NURSES fROM DiFFERENT CLiNCS SAy iHAVE A HiGHLY SYMPTOMS OF BEiN PREGNANT... BUT HELL iTHiNK iWAiTED LONG ENOUGH.. SO iM GUESSiN MY NEXT STOP WOULD BE A BLOOD TEST??? jUS THE OTHER DAy iM GETTiN THE SAME THiNG WiT THE LiGHT PiNK SPOTTiN AUG.17 ANd NOW AGAiN AUG.19(TODAyy) ITS PiNK SPOTTiN AND iHAVE THiS WHiTE THiCK DiSCHARGE NO iTCH NO ODOR...ECT.. SOO WHAT DO yOU GUyS THiNK?? PREGNANT OR NOT PREGNANT??? THANKS fOR READiN MY POST!!!
same im 4.5 weeks pregnant just found out but have had light pink mucous discharge a couple of times is this normal ??? please help?
Hello... Im a day late and for the past week ive had sore boobs, off and on nausea, hungry 24/7 and everytime i finish a meal it feels like ive eatten 5 hrs ago and ill still be hungry for more food, i had to buy some prune juice, and im having a clear discharge and yesterdat it was a tad pinkish but just a tinge. (normally ill have a brown/reddish discharge as a warning af is super impending but nothing) and i took a test this morning bfn and i took one likE 4 days before the supposed af and still another bfn.

Hubby and i would be excited if we are preggers but this waiting time is killing me! How soon can i get a blood test? Bc these homee test say no but im starting to doubt em but also wonder if im really not then are my hormones totally outta wack?
I have had a clearish discharge for a few days and then a very light pinkish spotting when i wiped but thats all. I also have been bloated and very tired lately. Could I be pregnant even if my husband had a visectomy?
i just started taking birthcontrol about 5 weeks now. Im on loestrine 24fe and last month i had two periods, well  Me and my bf had intercourse on my period which was only 2 days and barely any blood with a condom but it broke and we arent to sure if any got inside of me or not. I did two different ovulation tests online and they both said i should be ovulating around the same time, they were a day off from ech other. i had sex 5 days before my "fertile days" but 8 days before ovulation On the day i "Ovulated"i felt light cramping and some pink discharge/spotting that day and the day after which is today. is that implantion bleeding, my other period, or ovulation bleeding?
Many of you seem to be having the same symptoms and i would like to know if they are indeed pregnant. I too have missed my period, have sore breasts, light pink and brownish discharge not very much at all (def not enough to be a period) i have headaches , crazy mood swings and am craving cinnamon toast, I feel bloated or like i have gained weight, and I am tired all the time.  I havent taken a hpt yet because to tell the truth im scared.   This would be my second pregnancy (the first i miscarried).  I need other womens advice. I am turning 25 in 12 days.  Will this be a surprise birthday present?
In addition to all these symptoms, I have not been on any type of contraceptive for atleast seven months...... PLEASE HELP.  If someone who has been through this before can give me some advice, or anyone for that matter it would make all the difference to me.  (talk about mood swings , im crying over this posting)
i dont know what it could be I would like to know also.. I have diabetes and been feeling very tired/ lazy alot lately and have light pain on my left boob under neathe it pain comes and goes today i had lite pink mucas discharge when i wiped.. I have had loss of appetite at times and then late at nite i have the urge to munch on stuff like mixed nuts.. I took a test today but it was negative any help?
Oh and i forgot to add I dont get a monthly cycle
Husband and I are trying to conceive.  Periods are very irregular.  Last period started August 19 and never came again. Took several negative pg tests.  Doctor perscribed Provera (10 mg for 10 days) to induce period and test for ovulation.  On my last day of Provera today.  Had sex last weekend (9 days ago) and had what I thought may be implantation bleeding yesterday.  Light pink, very light, along with some cramping that has gone away now.  I have taken provera before with no side effects like this and no side effects like this are listed on the provera website.  Is it possible that this is implantation bleeding?  It would mean that I somehow ovulated 5 weeks after my last period.  Is that even possible?  When would I be able to take a pg test and feel comfortable with the results? Thanks!
Hi, i have also recently experienced a very light pinkish discharge, and my skin has had a break out which for me is unusual. I’m also suffering from slight flu symptoms such as swollen glands and a temperature. I thought that some of these things were similar to other things posted on here and wondered if anyone could shed any light? i noticed that pinkish discharge has also been connected with pregnancy- i had my period a couple of weeks ago but more recently had unprotected sex- could this be anything to do with anything? Also! General pain down there but this could just be from over vigorous intercourse? Please provide some answers!
Hello everyone, well my partner and i are ttc its just been hard. Well about early september we had intercourse on vacation, its now a month later, for starters im not extacly sure but i believe im about 1 and 2days late. I am a total emotional reck i spent my entire birthday {10-10} crying if i think of something i cry or i get really angry. Im kinda always hungry n feeling sick its either i have to thorw up or i have to eat. But for the past two days i have been getting these cramps that hurt so bad. So i thought hey my period coming. Last night around 11pm i found my self bleeding a lil { light pink with a tiny string of drak red/brown blood } so i did what i always do stick a tampon and keep on going with my sleep. { always sleepy } this morning i woke up went to change n poof period was gone. And tampon was clean almost no stains. I just dont know what to think, i took a test 2 weeks ago it was neg, also took one a week ago and was neg as well. Any one have any ideas?
I had unprotected sex 9/30 and my period came on 10/2 it was longer than usual. But when it did stop 2 days later I had a light pink discharge and a little cramping. Ive been really tired lately could I be pregnant?
Hi i havent been on my periods for two weeks now, ive noticed that i had abit of pink stringy discharge ive also had milky water discharge. My bladder feels like its exspanding and exsperience cramps and being sore my boobs dont hurt and i havent been sick, i havent taking an hpt yet could this mean im pregnant or something else
Meant two months
Hello, I hope someone can help me figure out whats happening with me. My af came on 11/25/09 and went off on 11/30/09. On 11/2/09 had really bad lower back pain mostly on the right side along with hot flashes but thought nothing of it. My husband and I made love on 12/4/09, when we were done I went to the bathroom to clean myself and noticed some pinkish spotting. The spotting lasted a day and a half. During that day and a half I also had slight cramping  and felt alittle queazy off and on the whole day in a half. Today is 12/7/09 and I'm still having lower back pain. My vagina area feels alittle tender but not sore just alittle bubbling and slight poking & pulling. No spotting at all, however I do have a lot of white discharge. My breast has been feeling alittle tingly for the pass few days.  I scared that its all in my mind. Can someone pls read and tell me what you think could be wrong.
Hi ladies,
I hope someone can help answer my question.
I do not have a regular period (its every 35 or 40 days). I am on day 42 with no real period to speak of. 6 days ago when i wiped i had a light pink dot. Everyday since then I have had light pink or light brown mixed in with clear when I wipe (sorry for the tmi) Is this my period, and its just odd this month? Is it implantation bleeding (I really don't think I am preg). What can this be, its making me a little nervous.
Thank you in advance.
hello, i am 21 years old..i already have a 15 month old:) Me and my husband have been trying to conceive again..in the hopes of a lil boy. my last period was nov 13. we have been having unprotected sex at least 3 times a day trying to conceive, everyday..this morning when i went to use the restroom when i wiped there was a light pink watery color..then the second time it was bright red. I havent seen any more blood or the pink stuff since then? Does anybody have any idea whats going on?
I had a tubal ligation in March 2008 and ever since then I have had irregular periods. I only get my period every couple months. I had my period Jan 6th 2010 and my husband and I had intercourse on Jan 13th or 14th and he didnt pull out. Sorry to be so blunt and to the point about saying that. Anyways, on Jan 22nd I had some lower pelvic pain and no discharge. But then Jan 23rd I had some clear sticky eggwhite type vaginal discharge. Today Jan 25th I have had a little pelvic pain and earlier I went to the bathroom and wiped and had a nickel sized amount of light red sticky stretchy discharge on my toilet paper. I have went to the restroom a couple times since then and I am still having the light red sticky stretchy discharge on my toilet paper. I need advice. I dont have the slightest clue what is going on with me. Any advice anyone??? Please help
Just to let you all know that when I was around 3 weeks pregnant I got this clear pink discharge and pelvic pain which was probably what you all call implantation!  Anyhow I'm now feeling the same symptoms, the only problem is that my husband had a vasectomy (with clear tests) 18 months ago! And I've had a menstrual cycle since Intercourse, explain that one!  Personally, and I'm hoping, that these symptoms are hormonal.  For example in teens and menopause.  I'm only 29 so I'm hoping it's not early menopause.
Ever since i've been sexually active, i've been getting bloody discharge like 2 weeks after by period ended. I'm starting to get worried. Can anyone help me? I don't know why this is happening to me. Does this happen when your partner fingers you wrong or intercourse?
You do need to see a doctor. Heavy bleeding 2 weeks after period is unusual. However, if the vaginal wall lining is disrupted it can cause bleeding. To the other questions reguarding the light pink discharge, it could be implantation, ovarian cyst rupture, or a fluctuation in estrogen levels.  
I'm 21 and never been pregnant before, on Dec 25th I had sex but we used a condom but we found out his ex poked a needle thru his whole condom box..Anyways, I've been feeling sick, dizzy and very tired. I have clear discharge but last week I bled so I put in a tampon then that was that and it went back to clear discharge then today it was pinkish. My breast do not hurt and they're not getting darker well, they might but I never really noticed my breast color. I found myself eating pineapple ontop of cheese and crackers and drinking OJ like no tomorrow. But I always eat strange things at the end of the month. I've been gasy and when I looked up some things it said it would be hard for you to poop if you were pregnant, I've been ok in the area. I'm a big girl ...can this just be about my weight? Or could I b e pregnant? I am too scared to get a Pregnancy test atm but would like some input!
i am pregnant but tonight wen i used the bath room wen i whiped there was a tint of pink not alot but just a tint...wat could that be
I'am 27 I have four children and i have been having a clear mucus discharge and today it was light pink a bit and the mucus is getting to be alot i aslso am suffering from flu like symptoms and my lower back hurts really bad does anyone have any idea what is going on?
hello,  i i have been having a light pink discharge right after me and my ex-boyfriend had intercores. ever sense then i would cry for the stupieds things and on march 5 i woke up gagging and ran to the bathroom extremly nausiated but no puke. so i askd a co-worker who is studing to be a docter and said that i might be pregnant, because i didnt necessary need to throw up. ive notice ive been grossed out of foods i am usally very intreged but, i dont think i am pregnant becuase im having flu symtom aswell. i took 4 home pregnaice tests and all 4 said neg. i dont know what to do becuase i broke up with him 2days before that all happend. is it possiable that i could be pregnant.??
can someone who got a bfp post and tell their story?
I am new to this site.  I am 11 days late and have always been regular with 28-29 day cycle.  I took 2 HPT, one on 3rd day late and one on 6th day late with both BFN.  Had tubal reversal one year ago and have had not pregnancies since.  My breasts are heavy and larger, I am bloated and have been having cramps since 3 days before AF was due.  I have my annual physical scheduled for April 23rd, should I wait until then to have blood test. I have never tested before 3 months with my other children so I do not know if a HPT would have be positive previously this early.  Any suggestions?
on friday about 2 in the morning me and my bf had intercourse and didnt relize the condom broke and he said he came inside me, so right away we went and got the day after pill, an it said to take the second one 12 hours later but i missed an hour, i could be freaking myself out but today is tueday night and i went to the restroom and relized i had pink discharge... should i be worried or should i just wait another week or so. also i had my period 3 days before we had intercourse and the condom broke. please help me out.
Its seems to be some strange sh**t gonna on.We all have similar symptoms,3 days late very light pink spottin nearly faint.I have 2 kids already.With my sec child i took a pregnancy test when i was 3 days late BFN, ALL the while i was preggo. even wit the new preg test u have to wait for that hcg level to rise.Meanwhile im late AGAIN! SPOTTIN PINK STUFF.,TOOK  preg test 1st day of missed period.NEG,BUT STILL  NO BLOOD jus pink.I'll jus wait it out. AND try not to loose my mind.        P.S  my boobs hurt like crazy!!!!!
ok so this is mine i have never taken birth control besides condoms but my doctor started me on the pill i have been on it for two weeks and i started it when i started my AF. i have missed a couple of pills with having to chase my to little ones around and this morning i have pinkish brown blood but i had my reg AF  can i be pregant? i mean i did miss some pills im supposed to have my tubes tied on the 9th i already have two childen a two year old and o one year old so. any advise ladies?

My husband and I tried to have a baby together, the thing is that we did it on March 9 and 10 and he left it inside of me, but the werid thing is that i got my period on the 12.  But this month I have some weird looking pink watery stuff which im not suppose to have my period yet.  I called my widwife and i'm getting a test tomorrow.  I'll come back with answer, but yeah i really want to know if i am pregnant... Any ways the last few weeks, i cried over small things, feeling sad, mad, tired, lazy, boobs hurts! I think i am pregnant, but im confuse on why my period??
my husband and i have been trying for about three months now...and my period had been acting very weird lately..on April 6 2010 i had a little of a period but when i used my pad the next day until now  nothing and yesterday i was cramping and nipple was sore but today i just had a light pink and brown stain i took a pregnancy test on 04/10/2010 and bfn...i dont know what do anymore...i just feel like crying
sunday i got what i assumed to be a touch of thrush, some slight itching, so on monday i got some cream.
yesterday i went to the toilet and when i wiped there was a thick brown/pinkish discharge, then again today when i used the toilet, a light pink discharge. discharge only on those 2 occassions.
do you think this means i could be pregnant, or do you think it is just because of the thrush ... or would the thrush be because i'm pregnant?!
not feeling any other symptoms ...
help! i finished my period 2 1/2 weeks ago and it only lasted 3 days instead of the usual 5 days...about 1 week ago i woke up to extreme cramps and pink spotting and really bloated. that lasted for 6 days. the pink spotting turned into brown which after the 6th day turned into a light yellow mucus type discharge. and that light yellow discharge is still here. not bad but still here. During that 6 days i had extremly painful cramps and lower back pain which was worse then my period cramps. I took a test after the 1st 2 days of the cramping and spotting and it came back negative. ive been doing research and have found out that cramps with spotting is one of the 1st signs of pregancey but i havent read anything about the light yellow discharge ive been having since... which makes me nervous because that is not normal. does anyone know what else i could be going thro??? because i know my body and im always very regular with my periods and this has never happened before. i went to the dr. today and that test came back negative. he said my body could just be changing, but what i went thro for 6 days felt pretty extreme and i just dont know what is going on with me!! anyone have suggestions for me?! thanks
i am 14. i have never used birth control and my boyfriend and i have unprotected sex a lot when we get the chance. my last period was march 7-12 and it is now april 16. so we have sex about four times a month maybe. and its our spring break and my mom has let him stay oover twice and i snuck to his house yesterday night. we use the pull out method, but his pre-*** gets inside me.

this morning i got this thickish creamy pink discharge i guess you could call it and i thought it was my period that i was supposed to get over a week ago. my periods are never late.

i am not getting cramps in my stomach but after i pee, i feel like i need to pee again reallllllllyyyyyyyyyyy bad.

could i be pregnant?
is there a chance its just an infection?
what do i do?

i'm only 14 please help...
I AM THE 14 YEAR OLD ABOVE
i am having a brown discharge now :/

my boyfriend and i tried anal sex.
he went very slow, and then it slipped in fast on accident. i left that out of the message above.

what could it be and what should i do?
Hi ok this is my story so basically i have been bleeding, spotting for 2 weeks, little cramps, backaches,headaches, funny feeling in my stomach kind like movement or the feeling u get when ur nervous or you know how ur nerve will jump or twitch i have that feeling in my stomach sometimes, sensitive nipple & breast,feeling like i am going to puke but i don't, sleeping a lot face breaking out someone help me plz????
hi i had a light period 3 days b4 i was due, bled for 2 days < day after me an my partner had intercourse,  then today ive had brownish discharge? call me daft as i have 4 lovely kids already but hmmmmm could i be? again?
Me and my other half have been trying for almost a year now to get pregnant. In the last 6 months we have had a miscarriage and then my period returned to normal. My last period was Apr 2nd and its now May 6th and I havent gotten my period. For quite a few days now ive been moody, swelling out, sleeping and eating all the time. Then today while i went to pee I wiped and noticed almost neon bright pink discharge on the tissue. I havent bled heavy at all yet, its been a couple hours since and I havent had any other bleeding just the pink discharge here and there. Im also getting vvvvverrry light lower tummy cramps........can anyone tell me what it is?
If you have discharge, sore breasts, cramps, bloating

ARE: Tired, irritated, sick, nauseaus, have skin rash/hives/acne

Think you are pregnant but aren't

Want to get pregnant but CAN'T!
DON'T HAVE: Infection of any kind, bladder, kidney, vaginal, thyroid problem
Dr's check you for everything and DON'T HAVE A CLUE!
GET CHECKED FOR FOOD OR CHEMICAL INTOLERANCE/ALLERGY esp WHEAT, DAIRTY, NUTS, SALICYTES
That could very well be your problem..it goes undignosed all too often.
I am posting this because this all has happened to me at some time or other and I would like to help others avoid 10 years of figuring it out.
hi i am 17, i have been feeling not myself the last 2 weeks. it started out with sensitive breasts and headaches.. and i went and got a pregnancy test an it was negative but then the last week it went to very sore breasts, cramping, lower back pain and id have nausea all day but now its more when i wake up and its been worsening as well my stomach feels harder then normal.. an yesterday i noticed pinkish discharge and still having the discharge with major cramping and still overly sore breasts today.. could i be pregnant? im going to the doctors wednesday but i wanted an opinion from someone who has been in my shoes or has any idea.. this is because my aunt went through the same symptoms i am and everything came up negative and after 7 months she found out she was actually pregnant and is due in 2 months and im afraid thats what is going on with me now as well
Hey,

Iv noticed a pink/brownish mucas, And iv had period over the weekend but it was a VERY light one lasted about a day i think!!
Iv been getting craps in my belly as if its period pains now n then, And my boobs are feeling tender.
i missed a few of my pills b4 my period and me n my parter had intercorse but the condom split?

Can any one help?
Okay first of all i have never missed my period and i started on nov14, 2009 and ended on nov 21, 2009. after that i didn't have my period for 4 months from december 2009 to april 2010. then i finally got it sometime in april 2010. and now i had just finished my period like 3 days ago but i keep havind a pinkish slime discharge. i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. but i feel nauseous but i don't vomit, sometimes i feel like crying out of no where, my breast hurt, my back hurts, i'm always tired and i get headaches. I've been trying to get pregnant but i think there might be something wrong with me. I haven't use protection for a year with my bf ive been with for two years. so i'm really upset cause i can't get pregnant. I really need some advice. can anyone help me?
your way to young to be having intercourse. My best advice is for you to take a pregnancy test. and if you are not pregnant than you should try to get on birth control as soon as you can. There should be a planned parenthood around somewhere. they can help u with BC and condoms and use protection as much as you can.
Hi you have more than likely heard this all before but hear I go hope you can help.  I had one ovary removed in August last year and the tube as well.  I kind of come off the pill last month (very slack taking it)  I'm now 14 days late I had an Implanon for years (8) and never missed a period even with that.  at the time my period was due Iwas having miner cramps and headaches,  was a bit queesy one morning but haven't been since. I had pink spotting at about 4 day late.  yesterday I had brownish discharge (also had sex last night and brown discharge follow) nothing today. My Breasts are really swollen and very sore, nipples not so bad.  I took 2 home pregnancy tests a week after my period was due both negative and one blood test also negative at about 8 day late.  never been pregnant before so not sure if I am or if it's all in my head any advice you have would be apreciated