very light pink discharge
I am supposed to start my period this coming weekend and this past Saturday I had some very light pink discharge.  No pain or anything to make me thik it would be a bladder infection or a UTI.  I also have had extremely sore breasts.  The nipple doesn't hurt but right under it hurts really bad.  My face is breaking out which is never a problem for me.  I have had heavy discharge (clear, mucus-like) for the past 4 days.  Does this sound like anything I should be concerned about or does it just look like I might be going to have a terrible period.  My horomones are so wacky.  I feel like crying all the time over stupid stuff.
Hello! YOu might be pregnant. Have you tested? You could also have a urineary track infection. Having your face break out could be a symptom of pg.
It is too early to take a test.  As far as the UTI, I have no pain with it like I have had in the past.  I guess I will just have to play the waiting game in which I am terrible at.  :)
well i dont know if you are ttc but it is possible to be implantation bleeding.  I had gotten it about a week before i was supposed to get my period.  more like pink cm.  well i got the bfp instead of af!!!!  not sure, but that may be it.
We just started TTC so I really feel like maybe it is too quick, but I did think about implantation bleeding.  When I looked it up most of what I found described that as being brownish red and almost like a light period.  This was a small ammount and light pink.  I have been very much on emotional extremes so if I am not pg I know that my horomones are riding a roller coaster anyway.  what do your other accronyms mean?  I am new to this...
af=Aunt Flo (period)

cm=cervical mucous

bfp=big fat positive (positive preg. test)
About a week ago I saw blood , looked just like it does when I start my period so i put a tampon in and went about my business , when I went to change it there was only stains and I have not seen blood since . Waiting 3 more days before I take hpt but sounds the same . I ll let you know what it says .
sorry for the abbreviations...I had pink cm (cervical mucous) when I thought i was gonna get af (aunt flow, period) but i got bfp (big fat pregnant) intead!!!  best wishes, i hope this is your time!!!
today i had a light pink discharge. i had intercourse a couple of days ago. i didn't think it could be my period because its now due for at least another week or so.. could this be a sign of pregnancy???
I haven't came on my period sience late June and now it's the end of Aug. my breast feel sore and my nipples feel funny.  Iv'e had some pink discharge with out any pain.  I find myself always crying and for the past week and a half iv'e been having cramps in the lower part of my stomach
today i had noticed some light pink discharge when i ahd went to the bathroom and i came on my period last sunday 08-19-07 and came off that thursday, late thursday 23 do anyone know what is wrong couz i never had this before
I think you both should take a home pregnancy test.  the light pink spotting could be implantation blood which apparently is common for a lot of women.  Especialy you candyheart you sound pregnant.
I am 8 days late for my period. Today had very light pink cm. Took a hpt at 3 days late and was neg. Having many signs of pregnancy though and havent been late in 3  Yrs. Have been trying with my husband. Just waiting now to see what happens I guess.
I am 5 days late today and my hubby and I have been trying to conceive. I have had light cramping in my lower abdomen and for the last several weeks have had very sore nipples but that has gone away. Discharge has been clear and no signs of my period. This morning I had a very very light pink, watery discharge. At 3 days late I also took a HPT and it was a BFN. I was so upset and had lost hope of being prgnant. Now that my period still hasn't come I am wondering if this was a sign this morning that I could still in fact be pregant? I thought I'd wait til Sunday and test again? Any similar experiences?
Thanks.
i've been having very light cramps and a week ago had light bleeding. my breasts are killing me. i'm 3 days late and i've taken 2 pg tests and they're negative. should i get a blood test or wait a few more days?
i have had light pink cm a few times its kinda weird but i been feeling pretty bad the last couple days im moody my head hurts and i feel horrible but i dnt think im prego because im not do for another period till the end of this month and i have been getting bad yeast infections which i never got before......so i dunno i hope all of you that are trying to conceive get your wish theres nothing like children ill pray for u guys
Hope you have found out if you were preg or not. my hubby and I have been trying as well. My cycle is always every 28days latehowever it is going on 3 days late and the test I took this morning says negative. Now I came home and I have very light pink spotting, not even enough to wear a pad. I am strarting to think that it might be implantation bleeding. (or I guess hoping it is) since that would make a week since our last intercoures. Anyways glad to see someone else is in the same boat.
at the end of july i didnt get my period instead i experienced a light brown discharge for a few days,2 weeks later i started havin brown mucus discharge again, i then didnt get my period at all in august, its now september and im due...im 2 days late and am now experiencing very light pink & brown discharge as well as many signs of pregnancy bloatin, nausea, headaches, sorebreats, light crampin...but when i took a test in august i think it came out neg...could i be pregnant..PLEASE HELP!!!!
well i had what i thought was my af but its really light pink,and a little bit of brown  and i used a tampon and it wasnt even half way used so i put on a pantiliner and it was only a little bit..this only happened for 1 1/2 days it mostly only happened when i wiped after i ued the bathroom i tested 2 tests and they came back negative so should i take a blood test? if anyone wants 2 answer email me at ***@****
PLEASE HELP ME I'M ONLY 16 years old
Obviously you are not ready to be intimate with someone: 1) you are 16, 2) your user name is sexual in nature and 3) you are not ready to have a child. That being said, you wait 5-7 days to take another test... talk to the school counselor at your school if you are.  They have resources that can help you. If you are, even though it is not great circumstances, a child is a precious gift from God and you could always give it up for adoption to give a better life than what you could provide
My period is now 3 days late and i have no signs of being pregnant, today i noticed a very light pink discharge, nothing much.  I keep feeling like i am going to get my period but this is the first time i have been this late.  I have a bit of numbness in my abdomen, what could it be?