very light pink discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

very light pink discharge

I am supposed to start my period this coming weekend and this past Saturday I had some very light pink discharge.  No pain or anything to make me thik it would be a bladder infection or a UTI.  I also have had extremely sore breasts.  The nipple doesn't hurt but right under it hurts really bad.  My face is breaking out which is never a problem for me.  I have had heavy discharge (clear, mucus-like) for the past 4 days.  Does this sound like anything I should be concerned about or does it just look like I might be going to have a terrible period.  My horomones are so wacky.  I feel like crying all the time over stupid stuff.
Viewing 1-200 comments:
Hello! YOu might be pregnant. Have you tested? You could also have a urineary track infection. Having your face break out could be a symptom of pg.
It is too early to take a test.  As far as the UTI, I have no pain with it like I have had in the past.  I guess I will just have to play the waiting game in which I am terrible at.  :)
well i dont know if you are ttc but it is possible to be implantation bleeding.  I had gotten it about a week before i was supposed to get my period.  more like pink cm.  well i got the bfp instead of af!!!!  not sure, but that may be it.
We just started TTC so I really feel like maybe it is too quick, but I did think about implantation bleeding.  When I looked it up most of what I found described that as being brownish red and almost like a light period.  This was a small ammount and light pink.  I have been very much on emotional extremes so if I am not pg I know that my horomones are riding a roller coaster anyway.  what do your other accronyms mean?  I am new to this...
af=Aunt Flo (period)

cm=cervical mucous

bfp=big fat positive (positive preg. test)
About a week ago I saw blood , looked just like it does when I start my period so i put a tampon in and went about my business , when I went to change it there was only stains and I have not seen blood since . Waiting 3 more days before I take hpt but sounds the same . I ll let you know what it says .
sorry for the abbreviations...I had pink cm (cervical mucous) when I thought i was gonna get af (aunt flow, period) but i got bfp (big fat pregnant) intead!!!  best wishes, i hope this is your time!!!
today i had a light pink discharge. i had intercourse a couple of days ago. i didn't think it could be my period because its now due for at least another week or so.. could this be a sign of pregnancy???
I haven't came on my period sience late June and now it's the end of Aug. my breast feel sore and my nipples feel funny.  Iv'e had some pink discharge with out any pain.  I find myself always crying and for the past week and a half iv'e been having cramps in the lower part of my stomach
today i had noticed some light pink discharge when i ahd went to the bathroom and i came on my period last sunday 08-19-07 and came off that thursday, late thursday 23 do anyone know what is wrong couz i never had this before
I think you both should take a home pregnancy test.  the light pink spotting could be implantation blood which apparently is common for a lot of women.  Especialy you candyheart you sound pregnant.
I am 8 days late for my period. Today had very light pink cm. Took a hpt at 3 days late and was neg. Having many signs of pregnancy though and havent been late in 3  Yrs. Have been trying with my husband. Just waiting now to see what happens I guess.
I am 5 days late today and my hubby and I have been trying to conceive. I have had light cramping in my lower abdomen and for the last several weeks have had very sore nipples but that has gone away. Discharge has been clear and no signs of my period. This morning I had a very very light pink, watery discharge. At 3 days late I also took a HPT and it was a BFN. I was so upset and had lost hope of being prgnant. Now that my period still hasn't come I am wondering if this was a sign this morning that I could still in fact be pregant? I thought I'd wait til Sunday and test again? Any similar experiences?
Thanks.
i've been having very light cramps and a week ago had light bleeding. my breasts are killing me. i'm 3 days late and i've taken 2 pg tests and they're negative. should i get a blood test or wait a few more days?
i have had light pink cm a few times its kinda weird but i been feeling pretty bad the last couple days im moody my head hurts and i feel horrible but i dnt think im prego because im not do for another period till the end of this month and i have been getting bad yeast infections which i never got before......so i dunno i hope all of you that are trying to conceive get your wish theres nothing like children ill pray for u guys
Hope you have found out if you were preg or not. my hubby and I have been trying as well. My cycle is always every 28days latehowever it is going on 3 days late and the test I took this morning says negative. Now I came home and I have very light pink spotting, not even enough to wear a pad. I am strarting to think that it might be implantation bleeding. (or I guess hoping it is) since that would make a week since our last intercoures. Anyways glad to see someone else is in the same boat.
at the end of july i didnt get my period instead i experienced a light brown discharge for a few days,2 weeks later i started havin brown mucus discharge again, i then didnt get my period at all in august, its now september and im due...im 2 days late and am now experiencing very light pink & brown discharge as well as many signs of pregnancy bloatin, nausea, headaches, sorebreats, light crampin...but when i took a test in august i think it came out neg...could i be pregnant..PLEASE HELP!!!!
well i had what i thought was my af but its really light pink,and a little bit of brown  and i used a tampon and it wasnt even half way used so i put on a pantiliner and it was only a little bit..this only happened for 1 1/2 days it mostly only happened when i wiped after i ued the bathroom i tested 2 tests and they came back negative so should i take a blood test? if anyone wants 2 answer email me at ***@****
PLEASE HELP ME I'M ONLY 16 years old
Obviously you are not ready to be intimate with someone: 1) you are 16, 2) your user name is sexual in nature and 3) you are not ready to have a child. That being said, you wait 5-7 days to take another test... talk to the school counselor at your school if you are.  They have resources that can help you. If you are, even though it is not great circumstances, a child is a precious gift from God and you could always give it up for adoption to give a better life than what you could provide
My period is now 3 days late and i have no signs of being pregnant, today i noticed a very light pink discharge, nothing much.  I keep feeling like i am going to get my period but this is the first time i have been this late.  I have a bit of numbness in my abdomen, what could it be?
I have been having some weird symptoms for the last 7 weeks and I have no idea what is going on.  I have taken 5 hpt and 1 urine pregnancy test at the doctors and all came out negative so I really dont know what to think now.  My last AF ended August 18, on August 31 I started spotting (exactly 10 days after I started having intercourse again with my boyfriend.  At that time we had broken up a week or so before and I was very depressed and continuously forgetting to eat, sleep, and take my bcp) I got sharp cramping pains and the spotting last 15 days straight!  It went straight through the time I should have gotten my next period so I dont know if it came or not. It started brown, turned light pink and was only heavy enough for me to wear one pad a day, my AF usually has me change my pad every couple of hours its so heavy.  My boyfriend swears that I am moodier now, some days I want to eat nothing and other days all I want to do is eat, but only certain foods. Alot of stuff I used to love, like chocolate, I cant stand, and lately ive been craving sugary non caffeine drinks all the time.  When I go to the bathroom its dark yellow and smells really strong (just tested for a bladder infection a few days ago and im clean, also tested for stds and cancer and im clean- my doctors are sure its everything but pregnancy) Im always tired no matter how much I sleep, my face has been breaking out, im nautious alot but no vomitting and for awhile I was getting 2-4 bowel movements a day and very gassy, the last 2 days I have been uncomfortably constipated.  My temperature is also 1-2 degrees higher than normal every day.  At first I thought it was side effects from missing the bcp's a few times but would that last nonstop for 7 weeks?  And after 6 pregnancy tests I couldnt be pregnant could I?  Im 22, never had a kid before and dont know what to think.  I wouldnt mind having a child, though I would prefer to get married first andI know this is the guy I want to marry, but right now I just want to know whats wrong with me.  What do you all think?  Please help if you can.
Hi, I am 23 and my boyfriend and I have been trying for three years to have another baby.. Just like you all I have had my period 2 weeks late and it was light pink very very light and looked as if it was water down.  I have a 5 year old son and I didnt start my period after i conceived with him i just didnt start at all.. I have been feeling very hungery moody and everything I took a hpt the day after all the light pink  stuff passed and itwas neg.  I dont know what else to think but my abdomen is slightly tender my breast feel very heavy not really sore like before but really heavy and full all my bras are getting very uncomfortable..  I have been getting really bad headaches in the mornings.  certian smells make me want to vomitt..  Can anyone leave me a comment on what you think is going on with me?
I can't believe you can EVEN mention God in your message. God does not discriminate. She may be 16 big deal. I got pregnant at 17 and I am 18 now with a 3 month old and we are happier than ever. And my love is like woah is a song, the word LOVE doesn't have to be sexual dumbass. ANYways To-My love is like woah- You're young, peirod's sometime enjoy messing with our minds lol. if your pregnancy test is still neg. and you are feel no pain with this bleeding then you shouldn't worry about it. Wait a couple weeks and if it is still doing the same thing then try another test, if it is still neg. contact a doc.  Oh and TO-everyone- I've been having extremely light pink bleeding, it is super weird, b/c i had just found out my sister is doing the same thing! I'm on birth contol and i've had sex likeee a week ago. I don't get what it could be. anyone know?!?
Sounds like you're prego biggg time!
That is a sign of pregnancy.  I had this with all 3 of mine.  
Get a test.  
For the past 4 days I have experienced something unlike anything before. On days one and two when I went to the bathroom and wiped there was faint pink blood on the tp. On the third day there was brownish blood like dc when I wiped. It went back to faint pink on the last day and has now stopped. I have no period symptoms and the odd part is that I have an irregular cycle. My bf and I have not being using protection. Is there a possiblity of implantation? I have done millions of searches on the net and they all come up with the same thing. Implantation.
Hi i am new to this so forgive me...I last seen my period Oct 22nd and I haven't seen it since I thought that my AF would be here by Nov. 23 so i waited and waited and AF never showed up I have been intimate with my partner for some months now but we use the withdrawl (withdrawal) method so I didn't think nothing of it. My AF is still a no show I did HPT on Dec. 3rd and the BFN was waving along I have been carrying on my business doing everything that I had been doing so on Dec. 9 I was at work and got this wet feeling so I thought it would be my AF but i went to the restroom and wiped all I got was a light pint discharge. An hour later it was gone. So Monday came and left nothing. On Tuesday I went to the restroom becuase my stomach had mild cramps in which i should have known it was m AF because my cramps put me to bed. I got happy so I went to the bathroom light pink mucus again. So I had intercouse with my partner and light brown spotting came afterwards. But this morning it was nothing. Earlier today I went to the restroom because I have the mild cramps again today but it nothing there...Please tell me should I test again or wait on my AF? I am really concerned please help.
I am not on any type of birth control.  I had a slight pinkish discharge a week after.....for like 3 to two days and now I just have clear discharge. We did use the pull out method.
I do get headaches now, which never occured before and I do not get hungry at all and I am an emotional wreck! I do not have sore breasts nor I'm I cramping......Anyone have any ideas....? HELP!
Hey me and my boyfriend didn't use anything and 3 hours later i took the plaN b pill and within a week later i started having light pink discharge i was confused. 4days later now the discharge is clear. I've been really emotional.I  normally would start my period now or pretty soon is the only option pregnancy? or is there any possibilities it is nothing to get worried about?
I've been ttc after me and my boyfriend experienced a miscarriage. AF already visited for the month of december and I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend during my time of ovulation. Today when going to the bathroom, I noticed light pinkish bleeding when I wiped, but AF isn't due until early next month. Can anyone give me advice as to what this may be? Thank you
I am on the pill, have been for about 4 years....I am 20 yrs old. My partner and I do not use any other form of contraception. My concern is, I missed one pill about half way through my 21 days of pill taking, and continued to have sex without a condom. A day or so after the missed pill, I started to have a pinkish watery discharge - different kind of discharge to what one might get at the very start or very end of a period. It also smelt a bit funny..... it was only really on the tp, but now there is a bit more of it, and this is day 4 - 5. I'm a little concerned as to what this might be.... I changed pill about 9 months ago, and have had no other odd symptoms since. I'm having no pain, but if anything my breasts might be a little sore. I am due to take my last pill in about 3 days, so will await my period..... is it worth getting checked just incase? Last thing I want to be is pregnant right now!!!  HELP!?!?!
Dec 24 2007 was first day of last period, Jan 12 after intercourse there was some very, very light pink discharge on him and some from me.  I am not supposed to start my period until Jan 24th.  Is it possible I can be pregnant?  The discharge was just after intercourse and today there is nothing.  I would love to be pregnant but just not sure.  
Seems no one is really responding here.
I think it could go either way, prego or not. Some women do not get many "traditional" symptoms of pregnancy, so it's hard to tell.
Also, if you're getting light pink cm it could mean either that's what your period looks like this time (for many diff reasons including infections) OR you're pregnant. If hpt comes out negative, could be the pregnancy hormones aren't strong enough (haven't been prego long enough) for a positive result.
Only thing you can ALL do, unfortunately, is WAIT. I know how horrible it is, I usually take like 3 tests every month cause I get insane wondering whether I'm prego or not (cause I want to be!). If it helps to do that, do that. However, if it makes you go nuttier to keep doing tests, then stop and try and focus on something else in your life if you can.
If you're REALLY sure (or unsure for that matter) that you're preggers, go to your doc and ask for a blood test. They are much more accurate. Tho once again, try and wait a few weeks before you do, to let the preg hormones build up if you are prego, so you have more chance of a correct result.
To the 16 yr olds, you should usually be able to tell if you're pregnant within 5 weeks of the day you had sex. If you still think you are and the test is negative, again- go for a blood test at the doctors. Remember, there are termination pills if that's what you want to do (one which works until 72 hours after intercourse, others which work after a longer time, and abortion which can be done until week 12).
Good luck to all, best to all, love to all
xxx
DJones83, many thanks for actually replying and for the advice to everyone. I had a routine smear test today, and a pregnancy test was done while I was there as I voiced my concern - it was negative. Thankfully! Though, to be sure, i'm looking forward to getting my period next week to be doubly sure as it was only a urine test that was done.

In terms of the pink discharge I was having, this could have been solely due to the fact that I missed a pill, even though when i've missed a pill before i've never had a break through...sometimes you don't know how your body will cope with things. That was the explanation I was given today, and I was advised to wait for my next period, and when thats finished, if i'm still having the pink discharge or bleeding, go to my GP and my pill might be changed, dispite having had no other problems in a few years!  

When you get the thought in your head of any possibilities of pregnancy, or infection even, it's easy to get carried away with it and start panicing, or start hoping its true if thats what you want, but remember there's no rush, wait it out, and either your body will tell you whats going on, or a test eventually will, or your doctor. It's frustrating having to wait, and not knowing for sure whats going on, but DJones83 is right, try take your mind off it by doing other things, and don't let it stress you out, because that won't help whatever might be happening....

Good luck to everyone, especially if you are trying for a young un' - DJones83.

All the best x
Can anyone help me!!!!i am 17, i think i could be prego. here are my symptoms:
light pinkish discharge, [only when i wipe], really tired lately, brownish disharge,only stained tampon [lasted one day] moderate cramping, slight hunger, achy back pains [lower]
we had unprotected sex, no condom, he pulled out but got it on my vagina. [pre-*** could have done it] i have an irregular period, so i dont know if these are period cramps or not.
i usually cramp for a few days before i get my period[and the cramps r bad] well i cramped...but no period, and the cramps have gotten less painful. what r my chances of being pregant?
I feel all of you...Im going through something similar. I am not using any birth control, I have been trying with my hubby for 2 years after losing our twin boys..long story there, but I am about a week late, usually I am a couple days but not a whole week. A couple days ago, I had very light pink with clear thickish discharge, but only once in that day. And that was after I wiped myself after urinating. It was not a lot of pink discharge on th T.P. And here and there, I get a little crampy, but not the usual hell cramps I experience every month, just little cramps.Those are not every day either. Then the next day, just clear discharge. The following, a little just that once again. Today, nothing. Just clear and thick. My boobs have NOT been sore at all. I think I better go get a hpt. Could this be an ectopic? Implantation? Or just a real stubborn impending period? Hoping it's a normal pregnancy if it is, and not another ectopic. Yes I experienced an ectopic while I was pregnant with my twins and did not know it. But they saved my life. My little angels!
well its been a couple of days since I posted my last comment ( above this one ) and I still have not started. I bought a home pregnancy test and it was Negative.. not sure if it's too early to tell or if it can be an ectopic. Im praying that it is not. God Bless you all...

I am ttc.Me and my hb had sex right on and b4 ovulation day.Now a days i find some very very very light pinkish discharge when i wipe.but i do not have any other dominant preg symptoms.IS it an implantation bleeding????my periods are due on 26th of Jan.And last month I had periods on 26th.I took 2 preg test i know it was too early and itwas bfn.
Pls help me...Am I preg??
thanks in advance
I had my period around new years and i got it again for like a day about a few weeks after that, and i keep having like light discharges and sometimes its a little darker like you have right after or before your period, and my breast are really sore and sensitive. And i had sex like a week ago soo does anyone know what could be going on with that?
A week ago I found that i had a uti. I been have burning pain. Now its time for my period, but im 2 days late and I having very light pink discharge. Can anyone know what it can be?
I have a cyst on my ovary, and i have constant abdominal pain. I also get random spotting all the time. Sometimes its really dark, almost brown, and right now it's a very light pink, almost sticky... It started after intercourse. My gyno has done all sorts of tests on me, but says she can't figure out why my period is so messed up. i am on the pill so it should be regular, but it always comes at times it shouldn't. It even lasts for 2-3 weeks at a time sometimes. Does anyone have any suggestions?
My last period was in December (early dec) and me and my hubby are ttc. I have not had this months period but have had very pale pink/brown spotting for four days. I did a hpt a week and half ago,BFN but have been feeling very moody, and was sick for two days this week. I don't want to rush into doing another HPT as I want to wait and see what happens, what does anyone else think, it's driving me crazy !!!!!!!!!
i was supposed to start on the febuary 9th,2008, but nothing yet i'm never late i had discharge(pink) and it's gone now also i have mild cramping...not period cramping...SOMEONE HELP ME  IS THIS A SIGN I DON'T WANNA BE PG I ALREADY HAVE A 7 MONTH OLD...
Today i had a very light pink discharge and i had intercourse a few days ago but i dont think i could be preg but i cant tell because my period isnt due for another week or two. can anybody help me?
I started my period 2 days late and I have noticed my AF isn't flowing as usual.  It is a faint light pink discharge.  I don't have to use anything because it's that light.   I'm really concerned because I have taken 5 pregnancy test (hpt) and all of them came out negative.  II was also wondering if it's too early to find out and should I wait a little whille, I have the early pregnancy symptoms, now I'm wondering if I should get blood work done to make find out for sure.  My AF is like clockwork and is never late.  I have two children and I have never had these symptoms with them. Please help..
Ok so the scoop is I was on the depo shot for about 3 years and my periods were very irregular before that and got more so weird as I took the depo shot. I was due for a shot in february but did not go for it so my last shot was in November. The last two days I have had a pinkishy color discharge when I wipe nothing mayjor that i have to use a pad or tampon or anything. I dont have any nausea symptoms or anything, however my belly does feel like it has been growing and I dont know if it is just my head playing tricks with me but It does look like my belly has gotten bigger, i have been feeling hungry more often. Can anyone give me any advice or anything, i am kinda scared i dont kow what is wrong if anything is wrong or if I finally have a bun in the oven. I HOPE IM PREGNANT. oh and PS my last period was February 10th to the 19th does that help???? HELP ME
The last time I was sexually active was on dec. 1, 2007 and we didn't use protection. I don't know if he came inside me because he was kinda out of it because he had taken some medicine for a cold he was catching. 2 weeks later I still hadn't got my period but I  had this light brown discharge for 3 days then it went away. January and still didn't get my period, I was getting lower stomach cramps thinking it was my period but it wasn't. On Jan. 14, 2008 I was supose to get my period but nothing only a brown discharge that lasted 2 days, 2 weeks later the same thing happened. February, i've had some light pink discharge but only when i would wipe my self after using the bathroom and some lower stomach cramps also i've been getting bloated ever sence January. Some time during the mid of Feb. I went to the bathroom and whiped my self and had like a very very thin line of blood so I though I was going to start my period but it wasn't. On March 11,2008 I went to a clinic and they made me pee in a cup and i got a big fat neggative. It's now March 20, 2009 still havn't got my period the brown&pink discharge stoped but now i get alot of discharge really watery(sorry to much info). I've gotten tested for std's and all and i'm good.  I still get cramps lately alot of wierd pains, my breast hurt sometimes, sometimes i cant even tuch them cuz they hurt that bad and my nipples are a little sensitive but that's about it. I been getting very gasy..? I dont know why. I feel wierd movements in my tummy but I think it's just the gas. I also been breakin out on my chest which hasn't happen to me before. SHOULD I take a BLOOd test?!?!? PLEASE HELP!!

I started noticing "problems" yesterday morning...when I was going pee what seemed to be every 20 minutes! After a few hours, I still felt like I had to go, but hardly any would come out. After I would go, I felt this ache inside me. (It did not burn, sting, etc. Just ached) And then immediately after it would feel like I had to go again. A few times when I wiped there was light pink watery stuff on the toilet paper. One time I wiped and it looked like a chunk of discharge but was brown and bloody. I havent seen any blood since then. Today I've only wiped the pink stuff twice. I haven't been using the bathroom as much but it still feels like I have to go more than normal. My period is due in about a week and a half, and yes I have been TTC. I thought maybe this was implantation bleeding but maybe not with the pee problem. Could it still be implantation? What else could this be?  PLEASE HELP!
If you've never had a UTI (urinary tract infection, more commonly known as a bladder infection) before you may not know the symptoms...it sounds like you most likely have one.  I would go to your doctor and have a urine test done ASAP.  If it is not taken care of there are possible kidney infections that can lead to serious damages.

Not to freak you out--but you should make an appointment.

Good luck with conceiving!
My period was late last month .right now i have swollen breast sensitive nipples and when i wipe i have pink stuff and a white discharge with no odor. i dont want to think am pregnant . i just want to know what it might be. my husband is convince that am pregnant .Help.
I am on birth control but antibiotics stop it from being effective. I have continued to have sex with my partner as we were planning on coming off birth control to get pregnant in 1 more month anyway. I have had some light pink discharge on my toilet paper and its another week and a half until my period is due. Does this sound like pregnancy? It seems too early to know and its way too early to take a test. Any advice?
I am a bit worried i might be pregnant. I had pink discharge this afternoon after pee as well as about 30mins ago after peeing again. Nothing on my underwear. My last period was on or around June 4th, my last period before was a little over 1 week early. Monday morning was the last time i had sex and been doing it regularly from the week before. like at least twice daily everyday. Is it too early to do a test? Please advice.
I have written a separate topic but as everyone seems to be in this one i thought i would mention that i also have this pale pink discharge. My bf is convinced i´m pregnant due to my moods and the fact we have had unprotected sex a few times this month. I have never experienced anything like this and it has been happening for about 2 weeks on and off, i should be die my period around now but am paranoid aout cancer and stuff.
i have all ur symptoms! thats y i googled and found this place... did u ever find out what it was???? please let me know cuz its prob whats wrong with me also.
Okay my hubby and I have been trying to get pregnant but nothing seems to work. I took adepo in Sept and never took it again. Now lately I've been having little pink discharge after sex and normally comes out when I go to the restroom and the *** comes out of my system. I have little cramps but not so much. I'm due for my period but nothing yet. I'm also breaking out which normally means i'm about to get my period and nothing yet. What could this be. A few days ago I bleed a little browish red after intercourse and then fine the next day now the pinkish watery spotting is coming out what could this mean.
Last night I noticed a slight pink discharge when I went to the bathroom. I do not know when the last time I had sex with my boyfriend, but I know I got my period afterwords. We have been doing foreplay. My next period is do within two and in half weeks. What could that mean?
Hey All I recently came off the pill (finished withdrawl (withdrawal) bleed 30th July I haven't had a natural perod yet) me  and my partner had sex on the 14th and 16th Aug and then a few days later I had a very light pink discharge, thought it could be implantation bleeding but took a test on 22nd and was neg, I took the test a week after we had sex, is that too soon? I've also had some slight cramps in lower abdomen and mood swings, I have no idea when af is due though as I've not long come off the pill. any thoughts or same experiences??? help!!!!
Looks like you'll soon be Mommy2two!
   For you other ladies getting the pink stuff,check for pregnancy!!
About 2 weeks before I got my period I got a couple of light pink discharges.....thought it was strange to have come so early. Use a tp but nothing was on it when I removed it. About a week ago I finally got my period and thought all the confusion was over. WRONG!!! I have had light pink spotting a couple of more times following the end of my period... no irritation or foul odors....just light pink discharges........any suggestions as to what this could be. Took a pt and its negative...so if I am not pregnant then what????????????
So this question is similar to everyone elses...About a week and a half ago I had very light pink discharge on the toilet paper and again a couple days later....every day after that for about a week I then had light brown discharge. I havent had anything for the past couple days. I'm on birth control and havent missed a day but I've never had these symptoms before. I had intercourse about 3 days before the first pink discharge...could I have torn something or is this more a sign of pregnancy? Thank you.

Ps My period is due next week.
Sorry this is going to be kinda long no way to make it make sense and shorten it. First I am 29 I have 3 beautiful babies and I had my tubes tied 7 yrs ago. Now The first day of my last af was aug 26. I had unprotected sex with my hubby while I was ovulating. Went on about my business. We again had ups (unprotectedsex) on Sept 28., I should have had af on the 30th. She did not come until late on Oct 5. It was very light and had a brownish tint, it finally got up to a light to med flow.However never enough for a tampon. It only lasted 2 days.Normally my af last 5-7 days and is super super heavy with crazy cramps, not this time. Before the 30th I started having headaches, nausa, and was so sleepy. I have taken 2 hpt and got a bfn. I am now having a thick clear mucus with light pink discharge when I wipe sometimes. Also I have not had sex since the 28th of Sept he is in the Army so he is gone right now. I am so very confused and worried. Not so much worried that I might be preggers as if that is not what it is what else it could be. A baby would be a blessing.Going to see the dr tomorrow, but any advise is welcome and I will let everyone know what is really going on as soon as i know.
Ok here is a question for you.
I have PCOS. (poly cystic ovarian syndrome)  I haven't had a cycle since feb 2008. I normally have af for 4 to 7 days every 6-9 months. For 5 weeks now I have been experiencing brown spotting, light pink discharge, back and forward then on and off again.  I have been tired lately, breast are sore depending on the day. in the last 5 weeks I have gained about 4 pounds.  I have taken a hpt about 4 weeks ago and it showed neg. I went to the dr and he said the urine test showed neg. but i am still doing it even now. I don't know what to think. Does anyone have any advise.
i have been having the pink discharge to i went to the doctors she said no sighs of  infection how ever little blood in pee. so i would say if any of u have the same thing go to your doctor they are testing me for STDS even if i had only 1 partner in my life. and they are testing me for bacteria i could have gotten something for a tollet seat or my mom could have a std and never told me. but i think everyone if you are having the same problem go get tested.  
Hi all,

I'd be really grateful for any help/advice you could give me.  On 1st-4th November me and my husband had unprotected sex (this was just after my last period finished).  We are not using any form of contraception.  My period is due around the 25th November.  Today I had a very light pink stain (wasnt much like discharge).  I havent had it on wiping.  Im having mild stomach cramps (usually suffer terrible ones when AF is here).  Last week I was on anitbiotics for a urine infection which has now cleared up.  I took a HPT today which was negative but I wasnt surprised as I understand that it may be too early to detect.  Do you think there is a good chance we are pregnant? Thanks for any advice etc
Hi Everyone... I'm confused!  Hubby and I recently completed an IVF cycle which was unsuccessful.  It resulted in a bleed on the 4th September which lasted for 6 days.  My Doctor confirmed that I lost the two embryos they implanted.  Here's the tricky part - I havn't had any bleeding since then.  I have a regular irregular cycle of about 40-45 days in length right so I didn't get too worked up and I was also told that sometimes after going thru an IVF procedure things can get a bit out of whack.  Within the past 2-3 weeks I've been having these headaches and on one or two days dizzyness, no vomitting but a bit of nauseau and within the few days saw some pinkish discharge on two separate occasions.  The Doctor was all set to help bring down AF with the use of Provera until I told him this, now he wants me to wait another week.  Is it possible that I might be pregnant????  I went by him a week and a half ago during which time he did my annual papsmear and an ultrasound.  I had done a HPT and it was negative but he informed me that I could have a false negative and it wasn't uncommon.  He said my Uterus Lining was looking very good but he wasn't seeing any sign of pregnancy, however, you normally cannot detect anything via Ultrasound until you're about 6 weeks.  About 4 days after that visit I got what felt like sharp little cramps and then started seeing this pinkish discharge.  We've been trying for 12 years now to get pregnant and I've suffered two early miscarriages, I'm almost afraid to think of it lest I jinx it.   Has anyone ever experienced this? HELP!
I am due to start my period in the next few days. I missed a couple of pills so pregnancy is possible. I've been very depressed and cranky. A few days ago I had dark brown kind of gloopy discharge and now I am having light pink discharge. What do y'all think? PG? it is too early to take a hpt or I would.
Why Can't any of you not make me think i'm going to have another kid on the way... my x is trying to make think she is preg or she is.. i don't need two the Same FUCKIN age !!.. O wellAs long as the girl that i'm with is happy i don't care.. i'm just scared i'm going to have a second kid... Email me at zach_jeffers***@****. if any of you that had the light spotting.. after your period and wasn't Pregnate.. we are going to find out tommorrow if she is or not .... I appreciate every one that would email me.

She has been light pink spotting since her period 1 week ago..
she has been getting sick
she has been going to bathroom more.
she has had Headaches.
she has had some really Bitchy Mood Swings.
She has been Constipated
she has Been Craving.. Macaroni!
and she has Cryed over some Pretty Wierd things
... But i don't know if all of the above is caused by stress

And i Love her with all my heart i just want her to be happy... and we think it's going to hurt us if she is preg
I too have had a light pink discharge. I'm supposed to get my period Jan 8th..but i dont feel the cramps i normaly should have!

Instead i have :
Headaches
im really tired
Emotional
Boobs hurt
light pink discharge
pinchy feeling around and under my belly button (that one comfused the hell outa me!)

Please help me
I had my period November 28, 2008. Then it came back a week later in Dec. 2008. Now it is Jan. 13, 2009 still no period. I have had light pink discharge though. When should I take a test?
I had a period Dec.14th, then it came back again on Dec.30th! The first one was normal, however the 2nd one was more painful, with bright red blood, which turned into brown mucus near the end. So I'm due to have a period on Jan.29th, however since yesterday I've been having light pink/brown discharge, and been REAL moody with everyone. Not too sure what to think at this point...but as far as when to take a test...I know some of them say you can test as early as the first day of your missed period, but I'd wait 'till you're a full week late and test.
I have an irregular period, most of my life. Recently, I have had unprotected sex and yes he "went" in me. I have been eperiencing something new: light pinkish "period"? (...I guess) then the color changed to brownish-red and now, three days later it is light red. Every now and again I have very light cramps but nothing like the usual. NO tender breast, vomiting, sleepiness...etc! Honestly, I'm lost...this is new for me! Mothers (to be), advice plz!
Hello Everyone,
Just had some questions. My husband and I concieved our baby on nov. 3rd but lost her on Dec. 31st (my bday) she was 10 1/2 weeks. Doc told me to wait a cycle and try again, but to be careful bcuz first 2 weeks after miscarriage u are really fertile. Well i was 9 days late but got it pretty heavy, they said that was normal bcuz of miscarriage. so i had a normal pd. well then we were trying to concieve (conceive) about 2 weeks ago when i calculated my ovulation time and waited it out. Well now im starting to have all the symptoms that i had with my first pregnancy but there is something weird. about 4 days ago i started havin VERY VERY light pink with some clear mucus lookin stuff only when i wiped. not in my panties and it was just a lil bit. going on my 4th day and still a lil bit and its off and on too one time ill go and there is barely anything the next its a lil bit. Im very confused. So i called the doc. yesterday and they ran a urine and said ur not prego. I had that problem last time that my HCG level was too low to detect at first. but they kept me on prenatals. well i would be 4 weeks today (thursday) and idk what to do.. should i wait a week? or do u think im pregnant? or do u think im going crazy? we would like to have another try at this, and we are hoping for the best.. any answers would be helpful in any way. Thanks so much!
My lmp was on Feb 26, 2009. Im not due for my next one until March 26th 2009, My ovulation date was on March 12, 2009. around the 13th or 14th of March i expeirenced some pinkish spotting only when i wiped after using the bathroom. and all of this week my lower stomach has been aching; barible aching. and as of March 20 2009 i have been spotting and its now march 22, 2009. and my periods have been regular, i broke out in acne a week before period is due but i only break out when iget my period not before. my cycle is 28 days. i have my period for 6 or 7 days. i have never experienced anything like this before. i had a pregnancy test done last week it was neg, i seen the doc on the 15 or march 2009, i told him what iw as going thru. he put me on prenatal vitimans and told me to come back at the end of march for a pregnancy test. i need some answers plz and thanks. or anyone who is or has been in the same situation
So here is my story...March 5 brown spotting on and off for a few days. March 11 thru 17 nothing at all. March 18 spotting again, but this time it was more red than brown. This spotting became more and more red. No March 25 it only happens after I go to the bathroom. On top of the spotting I also have HORRIBLE back pain (so far only two times), mild leg cramps (only once this morning for about an hour), head aches, it seems like I have to pee more often, but that could be in my head. My husband and I are about to start trying for baby #2 as soon as we get this figured out.

Thanks in advance!!!
my lmp was march 13th and my next period is due april 11th according to the cycle calcualtor  but i've been having light pink discharge this last weekend and ive been having cramps and painful lower backache headaches Ive been irriated with my hubby and 10 month old daughter and cat.. ive been craving food I dont like cant sleep my body feels different.. ive been peeing more often so I am going to take a pregnacy test wed..3 days before my period is due on sat the 11th so we will see whats going on.. if I dont get my period I guess I will go see my doctor.. I ve been like this for 2.5 weeks now. I took a preg test last week it was neg but Ive been feeling movement below my belly like bubbles like it's a baby. my husband doesnt think I am but Ive been off of the pill for a month  only been on it for 8 months since my daughter was born. so hopefully we will know by next week if we are expecting baby number 2.. which we would like..:}
Ok , So I had sex March 7th . &I really hate to give details about my sex life , but i need help . He DID use a condom , however some might've gotten on his hands or mine and we both ...well you get the picture . But i had my period Mar. 15-20th . After my period I was experiencing thick white discharge . A couple of days later i started getting mild cramps and bloating . They soon subsided . Wednesday (Apr. 9th) I was running on the track . Thursday (April 10th) I started cramping VERY mildly . I felt a little moist so i went to the bathroom..at first it was like the start of my period but when i wiped it was light pink. And THEN nothing for a little bit.. but now this morning (April 11th) im bleeding like a period with cramps and lower back pains.

*Is it just an early period?
*A miscarriage?
*OR WHAT?

please help me !
i was one the pill for 2 yrs and i got off the pill end of august begining of september and i havent had a period since .i have had the light pick discharge everyone is talking about.And last month i had a brownish discharge and im confused i took 30 pregnacy test and all are neg.please help me
I went off the pill for a while and it took me a good couple months to have my period.  I believe it is your body's reaction to the lack of the pill.  However, you have been off it quite sometime.  You should really speak with your doctor.

If anyone can help me, I'm having similar problems to some here.  
I am on birth control and I am due for my period at the beginning of next week, and I was regular my last period.  However I did have what i thought was an infection not long after and took care of it, but I did have slight pink fluid a day later.  I didn't have anything for the last 2 weeks.
Now my nipples have been quite tender the last few days.  Yesterday I had ever so slight pink tinted fluid(not dark at all and not brown) right after sex.
I'm not sure what is going on, so if anyone has any advice, other than seeing a doc., which I am planning on, that would be most helpful.  
Thank you.
I have experienced similar discharge to many people on here a light pink almost translucent infact. I started re taking my Pill after a 3 month break (during this break i had un protected sex with a new bf and had to take the morning after pill which made my next period come 2 weeks early when my period started i resumed taking the pill) I have now been on the pill again for 2 months and have started having discharge a week before the pill break. I was wondering if this may just be because i would have been due my period this week and not next as the morning after pill forced my period to be 2 weeks early. Any ideas?
I lost my baby boy at 27 weeks gestation last Nov.  I had a mc in Feb. this year and again about 3 weeks ago.  My husband and I had unprotected sex 6 days ago.  I am pretty sure I ovulated 4 days ago (14 days after mc).  With my first miscarriage, I also ovulated 14 days after it began.  I have been using and OPK and got a + LH surge today.  I'm new to the OPK, so I'm really not sure if there was a + earlier or not.  Today, I have also had some very light pinkish discharge on my tp when I wipe.  Not very much at all and not everytime I wipe.  I have been having mild cramps/lower back pain the past few days, off and on.  I know my cycle may be off because of the mc, but I am just wondering if there may be a chance that I am pregnant and having implantation bleeding.  My nerves are on edge because of my history.  I want so badly to have another baby (I have a 2 year old girl), but we were planning on waiting at least 2 cycles before trying...we just weren't thinking when we didn't use protection until after.
hi, my last menstruation is May 10-14 and i had sex 20 and 30 of May,the beginning of june ive been having sore nipple for almost 2 weeks,sore boobs,mild headache little bit of nauseaun, and cramping, today "June 12" i have light brown discharge and lignt pink.

am i pregnant?
I took my last birth control pill on June 26th. I started my period on July 2nd. It lasted 2 days, both of which were extremely light and only stained the tampon brown. My cycle using comes every 28 days. This time it came on the 30th day. It started very light and by the end of the day it was a regular cycle, but the next day it ended up very light again and staining the tampon brown. The next day I had nothing. Two days later I started to have a very light pinkish discharge which has lasted for 2 days now. Could this stop and go be from the birth control pills that I only took for 2 months? Somebody please help!!!
I had light pink discharge on Sunday with a very tiny amount of spotting. On monday and tuesday I had heavier flow similar to an actual period however there were a few larger clots. On Wednesday there were some moments where it was heavy and then light, on thursday there was no consistancy, now today (Friday) I had the really light pink cm like substance when I went to the washroom.

I'm not supposed to actually start my period for at least another week? I did take plan B the week before all of this started happening. I know this will mess up a persons cycle but I have taken it once in the past and never had this happen.

The light pink cm is what has me most concerned, I have never had this before.
I'm on medroxyprogesterone to have regular periods, i'm ttc, also taking clomid, for the entire time i've been taking medroxy (about a year or less) i've had regular periods, this time its been off, it started the same day its suppose to, but it was brownish discharge in the morning, and then some red later in the day but only when i wiped, and it was also mucousy, and then before bed there was a little more blood but not enough to even wear a pad, when i woke up in the morning there was almost nothing just a tiny bit of brown and then later in the day red again but again no need for a pad, and haven't needed  a pad all day, on and off its a little brown or a  little red, and i dont' know whats going on, i'm wishing i'm pregnant, but i don't know, i took a preg test today but it came out negative, don't know what else it could be.
OKAy iHAVE iRREGULAR PERiODS (NOT ON ANy BiRTHCONTROL), iHAD iNTERCORSE jUNE 14,15 ANd SUNdAy MORNiN AROUNd 1-2 am.. iWENT TO THE RR ANd WHEN iWiPEd MYSElF iT WAS LiGHT BlOOD THEN....SO A COUPLE dAyS AFTER THAT MY PERiOd CAME jUNE 17-25 BUT iT WAS A iRREGULAR PERiOd iT BLEEd BUT iT WAS LiGHT ANd iT WAS ON ANd OFF SOO iDK...SO jULy 8 iGOT TESTEd  ANd iWAS CLEAN fOR HiV/STD.. LATER THAT dAY iWAS SiCK fROM jULY 8-13 NAUSEA,WEAK,DiZZy,HUNGRy PAiNS,BACK NECK ACHE, BREAST SORE AND THE HUGiEST HEADACHES iN MY LiFE...OHH yEA AND iHAD A fEVER WAS HOTT,EMOTiONAL  WHEN iWENT TO THE RR iT WAS LiGHT PiNK BLOOD WHEN iWiPED..NO MEDiCiNES WORKEd (COLD SHOWERS AND SLEEP THE ONLY THiNG THAT WORKEd fOR ME)... jULy 21 iWENT TO A CLiNiC AND THE TEST WAS NEG. AND THE NURSE SAiD iT WAS TOO EARlY TO KNOW SO iWENT TO A DiFFERENT CLiNiC AUG. 10 AND iT WAS NEGATiVE STiLL BUT BOTH NURSES fROM DiFFERENT CLiNCS SAy iHAVE A HiGHLY SYMPTOMS OF BEiN PREGNANT... BUT HELL iTHiNK iWAiTED LONG ENOUGH.. SO iM GUESSiN MY NEXT STOP WOULD BE A BLOOD TEST??? jUS THE OTHER DAy iM GETTiN THE SAME THiNG WiT THE LiGHT PiNK SPOTTiN AUG.17 ANd NOW AGAiN AUG.19(TODAyy) ITS PiNK SPOTTiN AND iHAVE THiS WHiTE THiCK DiSCHARGE NO iTCH NO ODOR...ECT.. SOO WHAT DO yOU GUyS THiNK?? PREGNANT OR NOT PREGNANT??? THANKS fOR READiN MY POST!!!
same im 4.5 weeks pregnant just found out but have had light pink mucous discharge a couple of times is this normal ??? please help?
Hello... Im a day late and for the past week ive had sore boobs, off and on nausea, hungry 24/7 and everytime i finish a meal it feels like ive eatten 5 hrs ago and ill still be hungry for more food, i had to buy some prune juice, and im having a clear discharge and yesterdat it was a tad pinkish but just a tinge. (normally ill have a brown/reddish discharge as a warning af is super impending but nothing) and i took a test this morning bfn and i took one likE 4 days before the supposed af and still another bfn.

Hubby and i would be excited if we are preggers but this waiting time is killing me! How soon can i get a blood test? Bc these homee test say no but im starting to doubt em but also wonder if im really not then are my hormones totally outta wack?
I have had a clearish discharge for a few days and then a very light pinkish spotting when i wiped but thats all. I also have been bloated and very tired lately. Could I be pregnant even if my husband had a visectomy?
i just started taking birthcontrol about 5 weeks now. Im on loestrine 24fe and last month i had two periods, well  Me and my bf had intercourse on my period which was only 2 days and barely any blood with a condom but it broke and we arent to sure if any got inside of me or not. I did two different ovulation tests online and they both said i should be ovulating around the same time, they were a day off from ech other. i had sex 5 days before my "fertile days" but 8 days before ovulation On the day i "Ovulated"i felt light cramping and some pink discharge/spotting that day and the day after which is today. is that implantion bleeding, my other period, or ovulation bleeding?
Many of you seem to be having the same symptoms and i would like to know if they are indeed pregnant. I too have missed my period, have sore breasts, light pink and brownish discharge not very much at all (def not enough to be a period) i have headaches , crazy mood swings and am craving cinnamon toast, I feel bloated or like i have gained weight, and I am tired all the time.  I havent taken a hpt yet because to tell the truth im scared.   This would be my second pregnancy (the first i miscarried).  I need other womens advice. I am turning 25 in 12 days.  Will this be a surprise birthday present?
In addition to all these symptoms, I have not been on any type of contraceptive for atleast seven months...... PLEASE HELP.  If someone who has been through this before can give me some advice, or anyone for that matter it would make all the difference to me.  (talk about mood swings , im crying over this posting)
i dont know what it could be I would like to know also.. I have diabetes and been feeling very tired/ lazy alot lately and have light pain on my left boob under neathe it pain comes and goes today i had lite pink mucas discharge when i wiped.. I have had loss of appetite at times and then late at nite i have the urge to munch on stuff like mixed nuts.. I took a test today but it was negative any help?
Oh and i forgot to add I dont get a monthly cycle
Husband and I are trying to conceive.  Periods are very irregular.  Last period started August 19 and never came again. Took several negative pg tests.  Doctor perscribed Provera (10 mg for 10 days) to induce period and test for ovulation.  On my last day of Provera today.  Had sex last weekend (9 days ago) and had what I thought may be implantation bleeding yesterday.  Light pink, very light, along with some cramping that has gone away now.  I have taken provera before with no side effects like this and no side effects like this are listed on the provera website.  Is it possible that this is implantation bleeding?  It would mean that I somehow ovulated 5 weeks after my last period.  Is that even possible?  When would I be able to take a pg test and feel comfortable with the results? Thanks!
Hi, i have also recently experienced a very light pinkish discharge, and my skin has had a break out which for me is unusual. I’m also suffering from slight flu symptoms such as swollen glands and a temperature. I thought that some of these things were similar to other things posted on here and wondered if anyone could shed any light? i noticed that pinkish discharge has also been connected with pregnancy- i had my period a couple of weeks ago but more recently had unprotected sex- could this be anything to do with anything? Also! General pain down there but this could just be from over vigorous intercourse? Please provide some answers!
Hello everyone, well my partner and i are ttc its just been hard. Well about early september we had intercourse on vacation, its now a month later, for starters im not extacly sure but i believe im about 1 and 2days late. I am a total emotional reck i spent my entire birthday {10-10} crying if i think of something i cry or i get really angry. Im kinda always hungry n feeling sick its either i have to thorw up or i have to eat. But for the past two days i have been getting these cramps that hurt so bad. So i thought hey my period coming. Last night around 11pm i found my self bleeding a lil { light pink with a tiny string of drak red/brown blood } so i did what i always do stick a tampon and keep on going with my sleep. { always sleepy } this morning i woke up went to change n poof period was gone. And tampon was clean almost no stains. I just dont know what to think, i took a test 2 weeks ago it was neg, also took one a week ago and was neg as well. Any one have any ideas?
I had unprotected sex 9/30 and my period came on 10/2 it was longer than usual. But when it did stop 2 days later I had a light pink discharge and a little cramping. Ive been really tired lately could I be pregnant?
Hi i havent been on my periods for two weeks now, ive noticed that i had abit of pink stringy discharge ive also had milky water discharge. My bladder feels like its exspanding and exsperience cramps and being sore my boobs dont hurt and i havent been sick, i havent taking an hpt yet could this mean im pregnant or something else
Meant two months
Hello, I hope someone can help me figure out whats happening with me. My af came on 11/25/09 and went off on 11/30/09. On 11/2/09 had really bad lower back pain mostly on the right side along with hot flashes but thought nothing of it. My husband and I made love on 12/4/09, when we were done I went to the bathroom to clean myself and noticed some pinkish spotting. The spotting lasted a day and a half. During that day and a half I also had slight cramping  and felt alittle queazy off and on the whole day in a half. Today is 12/7/09 and I'm still having lower back pain. My vagina area feels alittle tender but not sore just alittle bubbling and slight poking & pulling. No spotting at all, however I do have a lot of white discharge. My breast has been feeling alittle tingly for the pass few days.  I scared that its all in my mind. Can someone pls read and tell me what you think could be wrong.
Hi ladies,
I hope someone can help answer my question.
I do not have a regular period (its every 35 or 40 days). I am on day 42 with no real period to speak of. 6 days ago when i wiped i had a light pink dot. Everyday since then I have had light pink or light brown mixed in with clear when I wipe (sorry for the tmi) Is this my period, and its just odd this month? Is it implantation bleeding (I really don't think I am preg). What can this be, its making me a little nervous.
Thank you in advance.
hello, i am 21 years old..i already have a 15 month old:) Me and my husband have been trying to conceive again..in the hopes of a lil boy. my last period was nov 13. we have been having unprotected sex at least 3 times a day trying to conceive, everyday..this morning when i went to use the restroom when i wiped there was a light pink watery color..then the second time it was bright red. I havent seen any more blood or the pink stuff since then? Does anybody have any idea whats going on?
I had a tubal ligation in March 2008 and ever since then I have had irregular periods. I only get my period every couple months. I had my period Jan 6th 2010 and my husband and I had intercourse on Jan 13th or 14th and he didnt pull out. Sorry to be so blunt and to the point about saying that. Anyways, on Jan 22nd I had some lower pelvic pain and no discharge. But then Jan 23rd I had some clear sticky eggwhite type vaginal discharge. Today Jan 25th I have had a little pelvic pain and earlier I went to the bathroom and wiped and had a nickel sized amount of light red sticky stretchy discharge on my toilet paper. I have went to the restroom a couple times since then and I am still having the light red sticky stretchy discharge on my toilet paper. I need advice. I dont have the slightest clue what is going on with me. Any advice anyone??? Please help
Just to let you all know that when I was around 3 weeks pregnant I got this clear pink discharge and pelvic pain which was probably what you all call implantation!  Anyhow I'm now feeling the same symptoms, the only problem is that my husband had a vasectomy (with clear tests) 18 months ago! And I've had a menstrual cycle since Intercourse, explain that one!  Personally, and I'm hoping, that these symptoms are hormonal.  For example in teens and menopause.  I'm only 29 so I'm hoping it's not early menopause.
Ever since i've been sexually active, i've been getting bloody discharge like 2 weeks after by period ended. I'm starting to get worried. Can anyone help me? I don't know why this is happening to me. Does this happen when your partner fingers you wrong or intercourse?
You do need to see a doctor. Heavy bleeding 2 weeks after period is unusual. However, if the vaginal wall lining is disrupted it can cause bleeding. To the other questions reguarding the light pink discharge, it could be implantation, ovarian cyst rupture, or a fluctuation in estrogen levels.  
I'm 21 and never been pregnant before, on Dec 25th I had sex but we used a condom but we found out his ex poked a needle thru his whole condom box..Anyways, I've been feeling sick, dizzy and very tired. I have clear discharge but last week I bled so I put in a tampon then that was that and it went back to clear discharge then today it was pinkish. My breast do not hurt and they're not getting darker well, they might but I never really noticed my breast color. I found myself eating pineapple ontop of cheese and crackers and drinking OJ like no tomorrow. But I always eat strange things at the end of the month. I've been gasy and when I looked up some things it said it would be hard for you to poop if you were pregnant, I've been ok in the area. I'm a big girl ...can this just be about my weight? Or could I b e pregnant? I am too scared to get a Pregnancy test atm but would like some input!
i am pregnant but tonight wen i used the bath room wen i whiped there was a tint of pink not alot but just a tint...wat could that be
I'am 27 I have four children and i have been having a clear mucus discharge and today it was light pink a bit and the mucus is getting to be alot i aslso am suffering from flu like symptoms and my lower back hurts really bad does anyone have any idea what is going on?
hello,  i i have been having a light pink discharge right after me and my ex-boyfriend had intercores. ever sense then i would cry for the stupieds things and on march 5 i woke up gagging and ran to the bathroom extremly nausiated but no puke. so i askd a co-worker who is studing to be a docter and said that i might be pregnant, because i didnt necessary need to throw up. ive notice ive been grossed out of foods i am usally very intreged but, i dont think i am pregnant becuase im having flu symtom aswell. i took 4 home pregnaice tests and all 4 said neg. i dont know what to do becuase i broke up with him 2days before that all happend. is it possiable that i could be pregnant.??
can someone who got a bfp post and tell their story?
I am new to this site.  I am 11 days late and have always been regular with 28-29 day cycle.  I took 2 HPT, one on 3rd day late and one on 6th day late with both BFN.  Had tubal reversal one year ago and have had not pregnancies since.  My breasts are heavy and larger, I am bloated and have been having cramps since 3 days before AF was due.  I have my annual physical scheduled for April 23rd, should I wait until then to have blood test. I have never tested before 3 months with my other children so I do not know if a HPT would have be positive previously this early.  Any suggestions?
on friday about 2 in the morning me and my bf had intercourse and didnt relize the condom broke and he said he came inside me, so right away we went and got the day after pill, an it said to take the second one 12 hours later but i missed an hour, i could be freaking myself out but today is tueday night and i went to the restroom and relized i had pink discharge... should i be worried or should i just wait another week or so. also i had my period 3 days before we had intercourse and the condom broke. please help me out.
Its seems to be some strange sh**t gonna on.We all have similar symptoms,3 days late very light pink spottin nearly faint.I have 2 kids already.With my sec child i took a pregnancy test when i was 3 days late BFN, ALL the while i was preggo. even wit the new preg test u have to wait for that hcg level to rise.Meanwhile im late AGAIN! SPOTTIN PINK STUFF.,TOOK  preg test 1st day of missed period.NEG,BUT STILL  NO BLOOD jus pink.I'll jus wait it out. AND try not to loose my mind.        P.S  my boobs hurt like crazy!!!!!
ok so this is mine i have never taken birth control besides condoms but my doctor started me on the pill i have been on it for two weeks and i started it when i started my AF. i have missed a couple of pills with having to chase my to little ones around and this morning i have pinkish brown blood but i had my reg AF  can i be pregant? i mean i did miss some pills im supposed to have my tubes tied on the 9th i already have two childen a two year old and o one year old so. any advise ladies?

My husband and I tried to have a baby together, the thing is that we did it on March 9 and 10 and he left it inside of me, but the werid thing is that i got my period on the 12.  But this month I have some weird looking pink watery stuff which im not suppose to have my period yet.  I called my widwife and i'm getting a test tomorrow.  I'll come back with answer, but yeah i really want to know if i am pregnant... Any ways the last few weeks, i cried over small things, feeling sad, mad, tired, lazy, boobs hurts! I think i am pregnant, but im confuse on why my period??
my husband and i have been trying for about three months now...and my period had been acting very weird lately..on April 6 2010 i had a little of a period but when i used my pad the next day until now  nothing and yesterday i was cramping and nipple was sore but today i just had a light pink and brown stain i took a pregnancy test on 04/10/2010 and bfn...i dont know what do anymore...i just feel like crying
sunday i got what i assumed to be a touch of thrush, some slight itching, so on monday i got some cream.
yesterday i went to the toilet and when i wiped there was a thick brown/pinkish discharge, then again today when i used the toilet, a light pink discharge. discharge only on those 2 occassions.
do you think this means i could be pregnant, or do you think it is just because of the thrush ... or would the thrush be because i'm pregnant?!
not feeling any other symptoms ...
help! i finished my period 2 1/2 weeks ago and it only lasted 3 days instead of the usual 5 days...about 1 week ago i woke up to extreme cramps and pink spotting and really bloated. that lasted for 6 days. the pink spotting turned into brown which after the 6th day turned into a light yellow mucus type discharge. and that light yellow discharge is still here. not bad but still here. During that 6 days i had extremly painful cramps and lower back pain which was worse then my period cramps. I took a test after the 1st 2 days of the cramping and spotting and it came back negative. ive been doing research and have found out that cramps with spotting is one of the 1st signs of pregancey but i havent read anything about the light yellow discharge ive been having since... which makes me nervous because that is not normal. does anyone know what else i could be going thro??? because i know my body and im always very regular with my periods and this has never happened before. i went to the dr. today and that test came back negative. he said my body could just be changing, but what i went thro for 6 days felt pretty extreme and i just dont know what is going on with me!! anyone have suggestions for me?! thanks
i am 14. i have never used birth control and my boyfriend and i have unprotected sex a lot when we get the chance. my last period was march 7-12 and it is now april 16. so we have sex about four times a month maybe. and its our spring break and my mom has let him stay oover twice and i snuck to his house yesterday night. we use the pull out method, but his pre-*** gets inside me.

this morning i got this thickish creamy pink discharge i guess you could call it and i thought it was my period that i was supposed to get over a week ago. my periods are never late.

i am not getting cramps in my stomach but after i pee, i feel like i need to pee again reallllllllyyyyyyyyyyy bad.

could i be pregnant?
is there a chance its just an infection?
what do i do?

i'm only 14 please help...
I AM THE 14 YEAR OLD ABOVE
i am having a brown discharge now :/

my boyfriend and i tried anal sex.
he went very slow, and then it slipped in fast on accident. i left that out of the message above.

what could it be and what should i do?
Hi ok this is my story so basically i have been bleeding, spotting for 2 weeks, little cramps, backaches,headaches, funny feeling in my stomach kind like movement or the feeling u get when ur nervous or you know how ur nerve will jump or twitch i have that feeling in my stomach sometimes, sensitive nipple & breast,feeling like i am going to puke but i don't, sleeping a lot face breaking out someone help me plz????
hi i had a light period 3 days b4 i was due, bled for 2 days < day after me an my partner had intercourse,  then today ive had brownish discharge? call me daft as i have 4 lovely kids already but hmmmmm could i be? again?
Me and my other half have been trying for almost a year now to get pregnant. In the last 6 months we have had a miscarriage and then my period returned to normal. My last period was Apr 2nd and its now May 6th and I havent gotten my period. For quite a few days now ive been moody, swelling out, sleeping and eating all the time. Then today while i went to pee I wiped and noticed almost neon bright pink discharge on the tissue. I havent bled heavy at all yet, its been a couple hours since and I havent had any other bleeding just the pink discharge here and there. Im also getting vvvvverrry light lower tummy cramps........can anyone tell me what it is?
If you have discharge, sore breasts, cramps, bloating

ARE: Tired, irritated, sick, nauseaus, have skin rash/hives/acne

Think you are pregnant but aren't

Want to get pregnant but CAN'T!
DON'T HAVE: Infection of any kind, bladder, kidney, vaginal, thyroid problem
Dr's check you for everything and DON'T HAVE A CLUE!
GET CHECKED FOR FOOD OR CHEMICAL INTOLERANCE/ALLERGY esp WHEAT, DAIRTY, NUTS, SALICYTES
That could very well be your problem..it goes undignosed all too often.
I am posting this because this all has happened to me at some time or other and I would like to help others avoid 10 years of figuring it out.
hi i am 17, i have been feeling not myself the last 2 weeks. it started out with sensitive breasts and headaches.. and i went and got a pregnancy test an it was negative but then the last week it went to very sore breasts, cramping, lower back pain and id have nausea all day but now its more when i wake up and its been worsening as well my stomach feels harder then normal.. an yesterday i noticed pinkish discharge and still having the discharge with major cramping and still overly sore breasts today.. could i be pregnant? im going to the doctors wednesday but i wanted an opinion from someone who has been in my shoes or has any idea.. this is because my aunt went through the same symptoms i am and everything came up negative and after 7 months she found out she was actually pregnant and is due in 2 months and im afraid thats what is going on with me now as well
Hey,

Iv noticed a pink/brownish mucas, And iv had period over the weekend but it was a VERY light one lasted about a day i think!!
Iv been getting craps in my belly as if its period pains now n then, And my boobs are feeling tender.
i missed a few of my pills b4 my period and me n my parter had intercorse but the condom split?

Can any one help?
Okay first of all i have never missed my period and i started on nov14, 2009 and ended on nov 21, 2009. after that i didn't have my period for 4 months from december 2009 to april 2010. then i finally got it sometime in april 2010. and now i had just finished my period like 3 days ago but i keep havind a pinkish slime discharge. i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. but i feel nauseous but i don't vomit, sometimes i feel like crying out of no where, my breast hurt, my back hurts, i'm always tired and i get headaches. I've been trying to get pregnant but i think there might be something wrong with me. I haven't use protection for a year with my bf ive been with for two years. so i'm really upset cause i can't get pregnant. I really need some advice. can anyone help me?
your way to young to be having intercourse. My best advice is for you to take a pregnancy test. and if you are not pregnant than you should try to get on birth control as soon as you can. There should be a planned parenthood around somewhere. they can help u with BC and condoms and use protection as much as you can.
Hi you have more than likely heard this all before but hear I go hope you can help.  I had one ovary removed in August last year and the tube as well.  I kind of come off the pill last month (very slack taking it)  I'm now 14 days late I had an Implanon for years (8) and never missed a period even with that.  at the time my period was due Iwas having miner cramps and headaches,  was a bit queesy one morning but haven't been since. I had pink spotting at about 4 day late.  yesterday I had brownish discharge (also had sex last night and brown discharge follow) nothing today. My Breasts are really swollen and very sore, nipples not so bad.  I took 2 home pregnancy tests a week after my period was due both negative and one blood test also negative at about 8 day late.  never been pregnant before so not sure if I am or if it's all in my head any advice you have would be apreciated  
supposedly this 1st of june i have my period and then yesterday i found some little blood mixed with with yellow spot...what would this mean?i am pregnant?now is june 4 and i don't still have my period...
my period has been irregular for years but for 3 years i been trying to get pregant and each time i try it is always a false alarm i go one month it does not come on and then at the end of the second month here it comes but for 2010 it has been strange i was good march and april it came on but now may and june i have seen nothing and iam excited yet scared it may be another alse alarm.here it is the 3rd month and iam getting stomach cramps everytime i eat and i only eat one meal because i have no appeite,then iam exhausted even when i go to bed on time and my breast are sore but not like period time sore.iam 2 months late and it is july i been getting clear discharge but no smell to it so iam constanly running thinking it is my period and now today july 1 i still have the clear discharge but it is almost midnight and i went to wipe and i notice light pink blood on the tissue but nothing spotting yet iam scared to take a test because if it says negative i will be crushed i hav been trying for 3 years but the blood is making me think my period is coming but then later on when i wipe it is gone so i really do not know what to think these cramps is killing me so if it is coming all late i wish it come on or do not come at all i really want a baby but if it is not so then my period should have been came on can someone help me please figure this out iam starting to get depressed..
I missed three active birth control pills from the first 10 days of the pack. I had unprotected sex during that first week. A few days after missing the pills I had  light bleeding, which I know is from missing birth control pills. The bleeding stopped and a week before my period is supposed to start, I have had extremely light pink, brown spotting. Today it is a very thin, pinkish, brown. I have not gotten my period yet. My boobs have just begun to feel sore on the sides. I don't know what to think. I called my doctor's office and they seem to think that the chance so me being pregnant are high because I missed the most important pills and had unprotected sex. However, I had light bleeding after that. Wouldn't the light bleeding interfere with my chance of getting pregnant? Still, I have not gotten my period and the only symptoms I have are the light spotting and pain on the sides of my boobs. I was very emotional a few days ago but just thought it was pms. Anyway, let me know what you guys think. I would appreciate it. I plan on taking a test in a few days, fyi.
Hi, im 19 years old. Im having a verrryyy light pink vaginal discharge for the past 2 days. The day before yesterday i was really moody, angry & emotional for no reazon. I doubt im pregnant because my last sexual experience what so ever was in april (about 3 or 4 months ago) & i did a prgnancy test about a month after that & it came out negative...my breast have been hurting also for the past 2 days...the thing of all this is that im irregular, my last period was in november last year so i have no idea if im getting my period or not, i have no cramps at all and im not gaining weight im actually dropping weight, & im getting break outs wich i usually enver get. please help i have no idea what it is!!! thank u
Hey, I'm 21 years of age. For the past 3days to a week I've been having this clear gel cm. Which is supposed to be normal. Today I started having this discharge with slight signs of blood. Not sure what's going on or if I'm about to start af. Which I haven't had since March this year because of my irregularity. PLEASE HELP!
missing your pills messes with your estrogen basic anatomy in reproductives when you are taking the pill you up your estrogen when you stop your pill you tell your body that it is time for the progesterone when your get your period you tell your body it is time for natural estrogen again.
Progesterone is what helps build up your uterus to hold a baby in place too little progesterone can cause miscarrige. Basically from my understanding you should go to your local County health clinic tell em you dont have a job and they see you for less than $20 or even free they do exams and all otherwise find your reg doc if you have one. Sore boobs can be caused by the inconsistencies with your estrogen levels so can antibiotics and high levels of recently increased vit C.
As far as thinking you are bleeding not able to get preg or vice versa all i can say is for the first three months of my pregnacy i had some kind of bleeding! and it was right on time. The best way to check for early preg without the EPT  or HPT whatever it is called these days is to wait if you wait 6 weeks after the date of intercorse take a test inconclusive talk to your doc and see about an ultrasound they can see what is in you (yes that early and even earlier)

Yours truely former cervical cancer and Surgical Tech student
Lets just start with the fact that i am irregular, I never know when I am going to have my period. Anyways, Lately I have been breaking out more then ever, My nipples are swollen but do not hurt, although are a little tender. One spot on my right boob is EXTREMELY tender. I have been tired but that can be due to working a lot. And I have headaches. Sometimes I get light pink in my vaginal discharge.. but only when going pee. It's not all the time but sometimes and my discharge is thick.. Could I be pregnant? (My boyfriend and I do have unprotected sex.)
I had that light pink discharge once, and I was pregnant then. :) It was implantation bleeding judging from the date. So if I were you, I'd go ahead and take a home pregnancy test. Good luck! Also, have you seen a doctor to try to help you with your irregular cycles? Hormone imbalances can cause that. Sometimes it's a sign of an undiagnosed thyroid issue. But a doctor should be able to help you get to the bottom of what's causing your irregularity. If you do want to have kids, having as healthy of a cycle as possible is very helpful. (good basal body temps, good flow amount, good cycle length, etc.)
Well i have very irregular periods i have not had my period since Feburary, i've always had a problem trying to get preagnet due to that. I started having sex on 7-30-10 after six months and then on 8-2-10 i started having light pink discharge when i wipe after urinating and a bit of brownish discharge we are the 8-4-10 and i'm worried about it also for the past 3 weeks i had been having nipple pain but dont think i'm preagnet cuz i was having sex in that time what do you guys think might be going on with me please help.
So about 3-4 days before my expected period I started seeing a light pink/brown discharge. I researched what it could possibly be and it said  that it could be spotting. I then decided to take a home pregnancy test (one that detected if you were pregnant 5 days sooner) and it came up negative. A day before my expected period the light pink/brown discharge turned bright red. I then started to get to what I think was my period. I was bleeding normally, like I would if iIwas on my period, for the next couple days. However, by the third day when i put a tampon in there was little red blood and more brown blood. My periods usually lats about 5 or 6 days this time it only lasted about 2-3. Could this mean I'm pregnant? Or could it mean I had a miscarriage? Someone PLEASE HELP! :(
to whoever feels like answering...

my periods are very irregular i got my period april 11.then may 10.then june 2.june 30.then july 25th...my husband and i are trying to have a baby but since my periods are so out of wack i never know when im ovulating. last week aug 1-7 right after my period we started having a lot of sex in hopes to get pregnant...since then i have heartburn every night exhausted .mood swings.and bad headaches..also today aug 8th i wiped myself and saw a pink mucus discharge on the toilet paper could i be pregnant??
i have endometriosis and my fiance and i have been trying for 6 months now. My breasts are getting bigger i think but for sure they feel super heavy i get sick to my stomach through out the day certain smeels make me sick. And i was due to have my period the 26th of july and now it is in august i still havent had my period i took 2 at home prego test the 1st of august then another one like 3 days later they were negative, then i woke up this morning and saw this light light amlost clear pinkish.brown liquid on the tp. IDK wat to do my period is usallly a fewq days late or on time. I dont know what to do.... please help
i  drank provera cause i didnt have a period for a  year. i was on provera 5day  pills 3 days later i got my period lasted 7 days  10 days later i had unprotected sex  now i have been having pink discharge and i still need 3 more days till my period is it my period or can i be preganat
Okay I had my period like normal and just got off of it 3 days ago! It was fine only a few cramps. Now I am having a light pink milky discharge, a few cramps,out of wack hormones, cravings I guess you could call it, and when I eat it's only a little bit and I felt like I ate a 10 course meal and I feel like that for about 5-6 hours and that's not normal for me! I have also been wakin up very early in the morning with alot of energy but by the time 12:00 rolls around all I want to do is sleep, which is not normal either! Does anyone know what this could be?!?!?
Well a week before my pd was suppose to come i had a light pink discharge with spots of blood but however my pd came on the next day and I still believe i am pregnant because before all of the bleeding i was having frequent urination my breast had gotten really heavy and my nipples l ook weird also and i was also very emotinal and always tired still having these feelings and it also feels like something is moving around in my stomach im still feeling nausea my nose is still sensitive to smells can anyone tell me what this is..??
Hi there, I am 22, married, and on birth control. Last month, on August 14, I had finished up my cycle of pills. Typically I take the last pill on Saturday, and my period shows up on Wednesday. Last month I started spotting on Monday, and was extremely light, lasted 3 days, never needed more than a panty liner. I remember my mom telling me you can still have your period and be pregnant, and since this was such an unusual flow for me (early, short and LIGHT) I freaked. Took a pregnancy test on August 25, just too make sure I wasn't too early to avoid a false BFN, and it showed up BFN. I continued to take my BC as normal, and now AF time has rolled around again. I started showing light yellow residue today, and experienced heavy abdominal cramps. I took an advil and everything was fine, haven't experienced any more uncomfortable symptoms, but I am freaked out. Am I pregnant, or could this be something much more serious? I know it is not a UTI or yeast infection, but could there be something, say, cancerous, that would stop my flow? I know, jump to worst case scenario, but I am seriously freaked. Please help!
Good Morning,

I am 21 years old. I got pregnant in January of this year. I had a etopic pregnancy in March. I am not getting light pink discharge. My husband and I are trying to conceive. I had sex the weekend of Sept 4th and 5th. This is the weekend that I was ovulating. Now the weekend of Sept 11th and 12th. I got the light pink discharge. It is still continuing. I only can see it if I wipe or stick a tampon up my vagina. Though it is just very very light. I am not due to have my period for 18 days. Is this implantation bleeding ? Please help. I am so worried. I am trying to find out early so I wont have another miscarriage. Please please help me ! Thank you !
I am trying to conceive ! Please help !
I have got the implant in, ive been with my boyfriend for a year and a month. I came on my period it was regular, Came off it 5 days later, and then 2 days later i had a really really light red spotting with a bit of brown. that has stopped and now its turned into light pink discharge! I really duno whats going on! Any advice?
today I had a light pink watery discharge. I had intercourse a couple of days ago. I haven't had my period sind july 03 and it stoped July 11. I have been having mood swings like crazy. I also took a hpt and it came back bfn. Like i said above i'm having light pink watery dischage. Could I be pregnant?

I'm 22yrs old. I always have regular periods on the 10th or 11th of every month. I am 10days late, and this afternoon I got a light pink discharge. The last time I had sex was two weeks ago. My breast are very sore. I have never had a child before, I am scared and don't know if I need to take a HPT. I scheduled an apt with my doctor for later day this week, but i would like to know if anyone else could give me some advice till my doctors apt.
The light pink or clear stretchy mucus could also mean you're ovulating. I just started it today and got so excited reading all your posts thinking I could possibly be preggo and then I did more research and it says I could be just ovulating. But good luck to all you women that wanna be preggo. I'm right there with you : D
for a few days i i've had this light pinkish discharge. It lasted for only two days. But im kinda of worried though. Could that mean im pregnant? I really don't want to be. but everytime i look through the internet for information they say it could be pregnancy. I dont have any kind of symtoms (symptoms) of pregnancy. Everything is fine. It is just the pinkish discharge i had and i freaked me out. Do i need to go to the doctor?
I've been having cramps, been throwing up all I eat and never really had Amy sort of belly this morning I spotted very light pink my last regular cycle was sept 5.. My breast hurt really bad & feel very full, I get tired extremely fast & been extremely emotional. Any ideas?
Hi i got my period yesterday on Oct. 30th and it wasnt suppose to come until sometime around the 2nd. When i went to the resroom and looked at my undies theres was blood spots on my underware scattered and when i peed the blood wasnt visible. When i got home it was still light and light redish and still wasnt visible unless i wiped.Today the second day it is very light again and there was some light blood on the pad but there wasnt a lot like there usually is.
Ok so I have noticed that no one really responds with advice here and my story is a little different. On October 1st, I had my IUD taken out because I was having stomach pains, finding out the lil jerk had attached to my uterus. It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be when it was removed because I felt a lil pinch and then it was over. The same day I started my period just like my ob told me I would. It was like it was before I had my children, 3 days bleeding then done. My husband and I have been very sexually active all month as we have been trying to get pregnant. I was suppose to start my period on the 27th and it is now November 3. I have had the following symptoms for the last 5 days: very nauseated, very tired, my stomach feels like it's tightening every now and then, today I felt a lil pinch right around where the top of my uterus would be, been very moody, and I am eating way more than I have in years. Normally when I get cramps, I have pain on both sides of my stomach, and the pain that I got today was dead center. I have been having to go to the bathroom (pee and poo) at-least 6 to 7 times a day. Well, I went to the bathroom and I saw very light light pinkish red blood on the toilet paper, nothing in the water and nothing on my underwear. I have taken 2 at home tests and 1 blood test, all came back negative. Was it too soon to test, is the blood or what ever it is, could that be implantation leakage that I am seeing, could I indeed be pregnant? Please, any help would be great, I don't wanna wait too long to find out, because if I am pregnant, I want to get my vitamins to help ensure a healthy baby.
Well I'm have pink discharge too I took 4 tests one was postive nd tha others were neg. I have really bad bac pains and always sleeping. I have been wondering for the last 5months am I pregnant. But I was on depo
I have had the same thing I have been on depo for about 2years . And I have been having pink discharge bac pain and sleepy and hungry fot tha last 5 months I took 4 test one was positive and the others were neg wat do I do
My period is almost a month late.  I have taken 7 hpt and all neg.  Just today I noticed a small amount of a pinkish/brown discharge.  I have also been having some heartburn and have been very tired and groggy.  Does this sound like anything that anyone has had when they were prego?
I'm also having light pink discharge when i wipe accompanied with clear discharge also. about 3 days ago i had really painful stomach cramps and decided 2 take a hpt which came negative, i also had a urine pt taken at the doctors last week and another today which were negative. I have PCOS and since january my periods have came regulary until last month, i haven't been on since 13th september this year so i'm almost 2 months late and don't know what to think...please help
i have been trying to concieve (conceive) for 11 month i had the depo prava about 13 months ago so my period have been messed up i was always bleeding the last time i was on was 14/11/2010 i had a show of pink stringy bit amongst clear disgharge 3 days ago can any one let me no what they think????
I've been having head aches like crazy also some discharge. well today I was at work and I seen I had spotted. I thought I was on my period so I put on a panty liner and nothing was on it when I went to the restroom the next time. What can it be??
Hi...I'm new to this and it has been great reading most of your posts, thanks.
My husband and I have not been using contraception for over a year now and I have not fallen preg...I am about 7 days late for my period...and for the last 2 days have had light pink discharge when i have finished on the loo. Do you think this could be implantation?? I did a hpt and it was neg...if I go to the doc will the blood test show - or could it be too early to tell??
ive been having a very light bleeding down there and i cant stop going number 2 :( i cramp real bad and dont know what it is does anyone know what can be wrong ???
Hey ladies...
So my story is i was on bc for a whole year and we decided to stop it in November i haven't taken a pill since the end of october, got my period starting November 6th. We've been trying this last month to conceive because we've heard that there is a possibility of getting prego right after you finish the pill. So, im guessing my period is supposed to come this week and still hasn't. Yesterday after my 730pm class, went to pee and there was some light discharge which usually happens when i'm about to start my period so i put a tampon in. This morning went to change it out and it didn't have a spec of anything on it!!!! I have a one year old and i found i was prego in the middle of the month so didn't even deal with my up coming period... I'm going to test tonight. What do you girls think?? Anyone have the same happen?? is it Implantaion (sp) bleeding possibly?? No cramping still today. Thanks ladies!!!!
Well I had a regular period the month of October it cleared up for three days then I had sex the next day I had bleeding for two days once that stopped I had a pinkish discharge for about two days...well a week before my period was suppose to start in November I had very light pink bleeding for three days well I waited on my cycle and it never came.can someone help me ( well I'm a very heavy bleeder it has been this was since I first started having my periods)
Im a little early with my period. i start on the 10th of every month. Then on the 7th i went to the bath room and had a pink/milky white kinda bleeding. I do have cramps. Is this normal i have seen alot of people say that if you have this you could be pregnant.
hi there was just askin how long can you get pregnant after havin a misscarrage as i am tryin 2 get pregnant i lost my son on 23 of june 2010 n i am a day late on my period n when i wipe i get light pinkish discharge below but only wen i wipe i feel sick with certain smells my mood has change bein moody all the time get emontionall over slightest thing my face is breaking out in spots n have a bloated stomach back ache n have head ache n feel tired alot could anyone please help me  
I'm feeling like I'm pregnant, I took a test yesterday afternoon and it was a very faint pos. but today I went to the bathroom and there was a light pink discharge. Is this normal? I'm 24 days late on my AF
I have been spotting off and on for the past 2 months with very short, heavy 2 day menstruation period ,now for the past 3 days I've only being spotting for my period.  My boobs have been unusually sore in the days leading up to my last 2 periods as well as acne and light cramps.  I had a pregnancy blood test done on dec 13th which was negative, I used condoms all of November and am now on the ring for the past 3 days.  I have also read online that advil can affect a period.  Wait for the time to test, check ur ovulation using an online calculator to see if u had sex on those days which would increase the possibility of pregnancy.  However u aren't necessarily pregnant!!
Hey everyone, ive the same pink discharge, had sex with my boyfriend 4 days ago. We ddnt use any protection, because im on a pill, aaaaand im totally a beginner in all this (lost my virginity 2 months ago) so he pretty much wasnt even expecting to go to the end (and we didnt, not even close i would say). Errrm, Ive been pretty irresponsible with my pill lately, but never took one after more than 24 (26 maybe) hours. So, the thing im really worried about is this slightly pink discharge i get for two days now, and tonight it got pretty heavy :S. Ive done some research and all i can see is ''pregnant'' ''pregnant'' ''pregnant''... If you look at the facts, can i possibly be pregnant?? im clueless because never had to care about itand do research on it... We really dnt get nowhere near the end because i still go through a wee bit of pain during sex, we done it (or tried doing it) only 3 times so far. I am 18 next month, you can probably imagine what pregnancy would do to my life... so one question, how much possibility is there that i actually am pregnant :S?? i was thinking maybe its just the way my organism is reacting to the whole change, or mbe its some kind of infection? Any ideas what could it be? Sorry this is so long, im just trying to give as much info as poss. Please help me out in this...

owww, and one more thing, since im sexually active and nearly 18 i should do my first check up with a gynaecologist...but unfortunately i dnt know how to find one :S. some help here aswell.

thank you for reading it and answering :)

i am pregnant 19 dpo. I had cramping since last wed on my left side, then fri evening i saw browinsh pink spotting-just once. Both now stopped...is this sign that miscarriage has taken place?
I am 20 Years old and i need some advice and help. I havent had a period in 4 months and i have been to the Dr. and have taken many HPT's and have also taken a blood test. They have all came back negative (which that was all about a month ago). My husband and i are trying to have a baby. So this is starting to make me upset. The night before last (Jan 11th) i had what was pinkish like stuff come out on my toilet paper. I put in a tampon but when i took it out there was not even enough to amount to anything. and it only lasted for one night....Any ideas what this could be?? I made another drs appt. and i am suppose to go wednesday! I just need answers...
Mirage0111, Spotting or light bleeding can be completely normal during pregnancy.  With a miscarriage, you would experience severe abdominal cramping, bleeding, and dark reddish/purplish jelly-like discharge.  Given this is not what you described, I would venture to say that you are not miscarrying; however, when in doubt, it's best to talk to your doctor.  Hope this helps and best of luck to you!
Im a little confused about what's going on with my body. My last period was on dec.1st, and was support to start my period again on jan. 3rd. Instead of a period I had spotting very light pink it wasn't heavy enough to wear a pad or anything. It stopped that day, had nothing the next, and the day after I was spotting again lightly and stopped that day as well. I haven't had anything since and prego. Tests have come out negative! Help?
hi i had a misscarriage nearlly two months ago my period isnt due for aboutt a week and when i went to the toilet i had a light red pinky discharge only when i wiped but no more since am i pregnant again because normally i get period blood colour and later that day my period follows but now three days on no period any advice thanks rachel.
Hi, I need to know what you guys think.  I am starting to freak out a little but I may just be over reacting.  Yesterday I started having some very light spotting, a light pinkish color.  It is 1 week before my period is supposed to start.  I am on the pill Tri-sprintec, but my pills got a little messed up this month.  I did what I was supposed to for missed pills, but I am still worried.  Yesterday it felt like I may be starting my period early, fatigue, light cramping, headaches.  Today I still only have very very light spotting. Also, as you probably guessed I am regularly sexually active and was throughout the two weeks prior to this.  What do you guys think?
Ihad got my period for 6-7 days... And then a day later had light pink discharge. What could it be? Plz help.
I've had really bad cramping in my lower tummy 3days ago I had pinkish brown only when I wiped so I applied a pad and it didn't need changing all day this has lasted now 3days what's happening any advise ...... Tonight I felt really nausues only vomited a tiny amount (sori 4 TMI )     I felt quite faint n just wanted to lay down ;(.     Any answers and advice would be awesome ;).      ( reply to LAURA ;) xxxxx
Hello

Im new to this site and really just want some advice.

I have been reading through the comments on the page and all sound similar to what i have been experiencing.

I have PSCO and have been getting help with ovulation.

I have experienced some very light pink discharge today and my period is nit due for at least another week.

I have experience no paid but fell bloated and have very sore boobs.

Can someone give me some advice please.
Hello

Can someone give me some advice please.
I have a similar story, but a little different.  If the pink-brownish discharge doesn't go away and starts to look like a darker brown - and you have tested positive for pregnancy - you might be having a miscarriage.  May of last year this happened to me.  I was one day late, took a pregnancy test and it tested positive.  I started to get a brownish-pinkish discharge.  It did not go away.  Went to the doctor a week later and I had had a miscarriage.  Doctor said I was fertile, not to worry.  Didn't really try and start getting pregnant until the last two months.  I am currently three days late.  I have been testing every day starting 5 days before my period because my nipples were hurting.  I tested negative on all of them.  I have not tested since.  Today I got the brownish-pink discharge.  I did notice that my face broke out, though.  I will keep ya'll posted.  
Hey Ericao8:

GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD.

What?

He controls the womb and He BLESSES people with children, yes even teenagers.

Get over it.
i was supposed to start my period yesterday and today i found thick pink and creamy white discharge and iam having slight cramps but they are barely there and my nipples hurt.
Hi All

My fiance and i have been ttc, i stopped my injection about 8weeks ago, and on the 18th Feb we decided we were going to try for another baby, on the 24 Feb (6 days later) i had a light pinkish bleeding same as most of you described, i have also been feeling very nauseas and light-headed, on Sunday night i took a hpt and came out negitive :( My periods have never been regular, so i don't know when they are due to come, with our first son we had no problems. Mt cummy is also cramping a bit, and today i was discharging a bit... do you think i could be pregnant, to afraid to take another test... could some one PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me...?
Teenagers and unmarried women...get married, then have a baby.  Don't try and get pregnant at a young age or think that's what you and your boyfriend or fiance should do.  That's harder on your life if you do.  Wait!  It will mean more and will be even more special with a strong, grounded marriage in the Lord, then if your ready to add to your family, may God bless you with a family then.  Not before hand.  Stop fooling around and do things right.  You will look back and appreciate it so much more.  Think about it.
Ok first off this thread is poorly updated by the posters. I see that there is many women questioning weather or not they are pregnant by all posting the same symptoms. It would be really nice if you got back online and posted again if you are or not pregnant.

Ok now that my ranting is done, I too have noticed that when I wipe I have been having a very light pink cm. I have been ttc for 2 years. AF is due in 3 days. My breast have been sore for over a week now, as well as I am very tired and my appetite is either non existent or on full blast. I would love nothing more then to be pregnant and I am hoping that I am. From what I read I think that I have implantation bleeding but I am going to wait to take a test til Saturday when my AF is due.

I will keep ya'll posted and hopefully I can help others.
OK, so no baby for me this month. :( Woke up this morning to AF.
hi
I had an abortion (4 week) last june. After that I had normal periods. like normal color normal flow. But for past 4 months my period comes with delay like after one month and 10 days with very little blood and it lasts for 2 days only. This time it was only a light pink spot. Can some one please help n tell what is it about.
Viewing 1-200 comments: