very low sex drive
Hi, my question is that i am 40 yrs. old and am married with two boys.  my husband likes to have sex atleast once or twice a week and i on the otherhand can live without sex if i had too.  because of my very low sex drive we only have sex maybe once or twice a month.  Now the big problem is that when we do have sex, we can not have a long foreplay because i can reach an orgasm very fast without the intercourse especialy if he touches me on my breasts.  Now during the intercourse we make sure that he has the orgasm first because once again if i have it first i immediately get turned off and dont want to continue.  (what in the world if wrong with me). Why are my breast so sensitive to his touch and is there anyway i could have an orgasm and look forward to second or third on the same night like most women do .
please help me with this matter if possible.  It is causing some distance between me and my husband.  eventhough we have talked about it many many times, but i dont know how to control my body to enjoy a longer periods of enjoyment with my husband.
Thank you all,
Hi, my question is that i am 40 yrs. old and am married with two boys. my husband likes to have sex atleast once or twice a week and i on the otherhand can live without sex if i had too. because of my very low sex drive we only have sex maybe once or twice a month. Now the big problem is that when we do have sex, we can not have a long foreplay because i can reach an orgasm very fast without the intercourse especialy if he touches me on my breasts. Now during the intercourse we make sure that he has the orgasm first because once again if i have it first i immediately get turned off and dont want to continue. (what in the world if wrong with me). Why are my breast so sensitive to his touch and is there anyway i could have an orgasm and look forward to second or third on the same night like most women do .
please help me with this matter if possible. It is causing some distance between me and my husband. eventhough we have talked about it many many times, but i dont know how to control my body to enjoy a longer periods of enjoyment with my husband.
Thank you all,

Hmmmm, I personally don't think you have a problem at all. But that doesn't help you much.  Frankly I don't think "most" women have 3 orgasms in a row on the same night but Im no sex therapist.  Could you and your husband prolong foreplay more by you and him touching  each other and other parts of your body except your breasts?  Maybe he could touch your breasts while you are having intercourse so you can both orgasm at the same time?  I wouldn't try to "control" your body while having sex that could set you up for more problems.  Just go with the flow and relax and have a good time with it. Keep the lines of communication open with your husband always as thats the biggest turn on right there.  Good Luck and Have fun :)