Aa
A
A
Close
very painful hair bump
this hair bump came out of no where... its very painful and its big. i want to bust it to relieve the pressure but it just hurts to bAd! what do i do? should i just put toothpaste on it? or alcohol?? until it goes away?? i usually just put alcohol on it and it goes away quickly but this one is real painful and i want it to go away Now!
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
274158 tn?1276350787
You could try to put a hot washcloth on it do it gets a whitehead on it. Maybe if you can pop it after it forms a head, you'll be able to see the hair and pull it out. Some people say not to do that, but when I do, they never come back. Then put neosporin on it. If it's in a spot where it rubs on something, I sometimes use vaseline to form a barrier on it. Good luck, I hope it feels better soon!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I also would recommend a hot washcloth or a sitz bath for 10 minutes.usually they pop on their own.I had one and it was extremely painful.I hope this helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
That happens to my hubby offten, and he cannot take pain either.  What I do is put a hot (or as hot as you can take it) put it there for a couple of minutes and then pop it.  He usually bites down on something.. then I put alcohol or neosporin antibiotic+pain.  Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1591611 tn?1445373967
Blank
Vency commented on Saw the babies again ...
1 hr ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
3 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
3 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles