very painful hair bump

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

very painful hair bump

this hair bump came out of no where... its very painful and its big. i want to bust it to relieve the pressure but it just hurts to bAd! what do i do? should i just put toothpaste on it? or alcohol?? until it goes away?? i usually just put alcohol on it and it goes away quickly but this one is real painful and i want it to go away Now!
You could try to put a hot washcloth on it do it gets a whitehead on it. Maybe if you can pop it after it forms a head, you'll be able to see the hair and pull it out. Some people say not to do that, but when I do, they never come back. Then put neosporin on it. If it's in a spot where it rubs on something, I sometimes use vaseline to form a barrier on it. Good luck, I hope it feels better soon!
Avatar n tn
I also would recommend a hot washcloth or a sitz bath for 10 minutes.usually they pop on their own.I had one and it was extremely painful.I hope this helps.
Avatar n tn
That happens to my hubby offten, and he cannot take pain either.  What I do is put a hot (or as hot as you can take it) put it there for a couple of minutes and then pop it.  He usually bites down on something.. then I put alcohol or neosporin antibiotic+pain.  Good luck!
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals