very painful periods
dear doctor...i am really in pain..i have very painful periods.so i get afraid when my period approaches.it just pains like hell, bleeding is normal but the pain cant be tolerated so sometimes i even want to kill myself..just as the period ends the pain also goes and rarely comes during a month but again reappears as new period begins...what may be the solutions? what do i need to do n what may be the approaches to solve this problem out??please help me out doctor please...(i did not have any visa or mastercard so i was not allowed to post in next community so posted it n here..please help me in this regard..
This condition is called dysmenorrhea. It can be of two types; primary and secondary. The primary dysmenorrhea is seen within 2 years of onset of menstruation and stays for 1 to 2 days of each cycle. The secondary dysmenorrhea is due to pelvic inflammatory disease, fibroids, endometriosis (abnormality of lining of uterus), pelvic tumors, and intra uterine device (like copper-T) etc. You should consult gynecologist for internal examination and other test needed to detect it's cause.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

ok doctor of possible i will consult the doctor..and i will update as well..thank you for your response..