very scared

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

very scared

Well the story with me is that I have been sexual active since I was 14 and I am not 20, I slowed down alot since my run in with a sexually transmitted disease that thank GOD was curable well after a bad breakup with my boyfriend who I was engaged to I went back to my old wild ways and no I feel that I have gone to
My symptoms:
Vaginal itch and irritation
Sometimes a urine like smell when I sweat
I have a huge bump on the top of my vagina that wont come to head
Discharge thats drives me crazy
I am really afraid I have a appointment with a GYN on the 27 of August but I really cant wait that long I am very scared and upset with myself
If someone can give me some advise and words of encouragement I would greatly appreciate it
Thank you
I don't know anything about STD's so I really can't help you with that.  What I can do for you is offer you some advice.  Men want a chase, they don't want a woman that will go to bed with them when they want.  If you really want to keep a guy around, hold out.  You diserve a man who will be with you for you and not because you put out.  You need to respect who you are on the inside and outside.  You diserve better then what you are letting yourself believe you do.  Maybe you need to go talk to a doc and find out why it is you don't feel that you are good enough as a person.  Most women that are sexually active like that don't believe they diserve a guy who will stay with them without them putting out.  Consider your body a temple, and treat yourself better.  I know I'm not your mother or sister, but I am a female and I do know what it is like to feel that unless you put out that the guy won't stay.  If a guy won't stay with you because you won't put out, then he isn't worth it.  There are men out there that won't leave you.  Protect your inner beauty because one day you will find a man that you will spend the rest of your life with, and you both will have children.  Some STD'S can be pasted from mother to child, and I know that you don't want that to happen.  My advice to you is stay away from men right now and find yourself.  Fall in love with you, and you will be surprise how guys find that so sexy in a woman.
You might have a bladder infection plus mabey a std. You have to be really carefull who you sleep with. These days guys are dirty. They carry everything  and can give it to everybody be carefull next time and I hope you dont have anything serios good luck
mkh9 Finally cooler in San Diego! Comment
13 mins ago
Paxiled commented on  What Supplements To ...
Paxiled commented on New Scientific Analys...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals