viagra for women

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

viagra for women

I'm writing this regarding my daughter who is 29.  She has no sex drive and has heard that viagra for women works.  She has had a lot of gyno. problems since she was 12.  What kind of testing should she have before even considering viagra.  I know that sometimes no sex drive can be from a medcial problem.  thank you
is she on any birth control pills or any other medication?? when i was on bc pills i had no sex drive.  As soon as i got off i was fine.. So it may be something as simple as medication she is currently taking..

What kind of effects does Viagra have on women? Does it work for women, or is it only for men?

B.

As of this writing, there is nothing in the literature to suggest that Viagra would be of any benefit to women. Viagra is indicated for erectile dysfunction in men only -- it does not increase sexual desire, just the ability to achieve and maintain an erection.
Viagra has been implicated in at least 60 deaths. Men should not use it lightly. Women should not use it at all, under any circumstances, until studies have proven that it significantly improves sexual desire in women -- and is safe.

(I won't get on my soapbox about Viagra, although I have some opinions about a drug that has been linked to many deaths being FDA-approved and being paid for by the vast majority of insurance companies and federally funded programs, while birth