vigina bumps

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

vigina bumps

I just shaved my vigina (vagina) yesterday and now there are red bumps on it. Is that normal? This isn't the first time i shaved it either and before i never had bumps.Should i be worried?
i have had this before too. it didnt happen the first time but the second time. in the very beginning it was razor burn, but then i had a ingrown hair. the razor burn bumps look like little small bumps, but the ingrown hair was bigger and when you squeezed it puss came out. if ingrown hair, give it some time and it will go away. mine never came back tho. and if razor burn you can either let it go away on its own or you can put some kind of lotion that has aloe vera in it. your choice. but if it has the puss in it but doesnt go away, you might want to go to the doctor and have him/her check it out.
KTowne I think DH and I will be tr... Comment
Paxiled commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
Paxiled commented on Some Foods From The O...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals