vigina itchy

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

vigina itchy

Hi i need some help.so i hope u could help me.i had intercourse with my boyfriend and after that the left side of my vigina (vagina) itches it dosent burn when i pee just itch and i discharge and it smells.can anyone tell what fose this mean plz i would like to go get check but i dont have no insurance could u help me,please im really worried. :"(
Hi there.  I'm guessing that you have a yeast infection since you say that there is discharge (cottage cheese like at all?), a smell, and the itching.  They do sell over the counter medication for this that you can get at the drug store or grocery store (monostat is a brand).  Try that.  Be faithful about following what the instructions say to do.  Eat probiotic yogurt as well on a regular basis to cut down on yeast.  And if it doesn't clear up, there is  always urgent care where you don't need insurance but you can see a doctor.  good luck dear
Business woman2
If you used a lubricant or used a condom with or without lubricant it could be a couple of things. Many people have allergies to the spermicidal lube on condoms and it will make your vagina itch or become swollen or even the latex itself might cause issues. They make polyurethane condoms as an alternative to latex. If you want to continue to use latex condoms you can get them without lube or with regular lube that does not contain spermicide. Take Care :)
Thank you so so so much.. I was freaken the hell out. :)
Hollus commented on photo
Hollus commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals