Women's Health Community
vigina itchy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

vigina itchy

Hi i need some help.so i hope u could help me.i had intercourse with my boyfriend and after that the left side of my vigina (vagina) itches it dosent burn when i pee just itch and i discharge and it smells.can anyone tell what fose this mean plz i would like to go get check but i dont have no insurance could u help me,please im really worried. :"(
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Hi there.  I'm guessing that you have a yeast infection since you say that there is discharge (cottage cheese like at all?), a smell, and the itching.  They do sell over the counter medication for this that you can get at the drug store or grocery store (monostat is a brand).  Try that.  Be faithful about following what the instructions say to do.  Eat probiotic yogurt as well on a regular basis to cut down on yeast.  And if it doesn't clear up, there is  always urgent care where you don't need insurance but you can see a doctor.  good luck dear
Blank
Business_woman2
If you used a lubricant or used a condom with or without lubricant it could be a couple of things. Many people have allergies to the spermicidal lube on condoms and it will make your vagina itch or become swollen or even the latex itself might cause issues. They make polyurethane condoms as an alternative to latex. If you want to continue to use latex condoms you can get them without lube or with regular lube that does not contain spermicide. Take Care :)
Blank
Thank you so so so much.. I was freaken the hell out. :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...