vigina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

vigina

so im 16  iv had sex twice just recently,&i got lookin down there, when i spred my vigina (vagina)  apart theres a very small tiny hole directly above it& its not like were you pee from or nothing, its like the skin should rip or somthing to make the hole bigger or somthing idk it kindda scares me idk if it should be like tht or not? can someone tell me.
I had the same problem too  I was so tiny tiny down there well first if u can get a tampon in that's good if not try to use lube   on the tampon and use the smallest tampon first for me it was uncomfortable  it didn't hurt just felt weird

Then next move up to the larger size after you do the first one
Put how ever much lube on that too you can add more if you want to don't be afraid to

If you feel like you can do the next tampon size. Go ahead. If not don't worry their is no rush. Just before you have sex make sure you   To use Lube
and you may not get it inside of him but don't worry just keep trying and eventually  you will get it the key thing is don't rush that will hurt you   And RELAX it goes in much  easier  if your all tight it doesn't work and if he is not stiff down there it won't work   So  it takes practice.

Hope this helped you .

Oh I'm new to this  board to so hope this helps

Sorry if it didn't or you don't understand

Yes it's supposed to be like that  to be like that  too :) don't worry

I just recently  got married on August 17,2013  so I was terrified to have sex but once you do it it feels great