virginal discharge
i m getting white discharge 4m last 7-10 days. my period cycle is 28-30 days. is it a sign of pregnancy? the discharge is normal. like no inching and white in color.
It looks like normal vaginal discharge. The increased discharge could also be due to physiological reasons like rise of hormone level (oestrogen) which is seen- during puberty, menstrual cycle, sexual excitement, pregnancy etc. It could be also seen in poor personal hygiene, non-infective cervical lesions, uterine prolapse, chronic pelvic inflammatory disease, use of contraceptive pills, onset of vaginal infection or sexually transmitted disease etc. You should consult a gynecologist for internal examination and investigation to know the exact cause of it if the same continues.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.