vulva cyst or boil every month
Every month before my period I get like a hard painful cyst or boil inside the skin on one side of my vulva.  I'm not sure if this is a gland or what but it gets large and painful and then it will finally burst open in the exact same spot and the discharge (sorry for the gross details) of the drainage is green and bloody.  This happens every month before my period so I'm thinking it's something hormonal that trigers it but not sure why it's always in the same spot.  It's not like a outside pimple but more like an ingrown boil or something.  It's hard to describe.  The area is right above the clitoris on the left side.  If anyone else has any ideas of why and what this is, please let me know!!
You are describing what sounds like a sebaceous cyst. It is like any other type of cyst. Sometimes they have a head like a pimple and sometimes they don't. You should tell your doctor about it so that he can make sure that's what it is. He/she might want to go in and scrape it out and clean it up good so in the future it won't come back hopefully. I had one years ago and it got to the size of an egg. My doctor prescribed antibiotics hoping it would reduce in size but it didn't so he had to remove it. He told me there was about a 50 percent chance it would happen again and it never did. That was 20 years ago.