vulvar lesion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

vulvar lesion

i received oral sex about a month ago, i now just have developed this herpes like lesion on my vulva. I been told that it could be from a yeast infection, tho im not developing any flu like symptoms. Its itching, buff colored like. I been diagnosed with yeast infection and just finished my period. Im wondering does this lesion sound it could be from herpes or infection?  please please help
Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak.
It is less likely to be herpes but the possibility of genital warts is there.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

see your doctor asap :-)

thank you so much doctor! im planning on seeing my GYN soon! the lesion completely disappeared the very next day! so im guessing its not herpes correct? does untreated yeast infection could have caused the lesion?
and by genital warts, do you mean HPV?