warty bumps along labia minora
since i quit birth control ive been dealing with a yeast infection that has been a pain to get rid of, i quit birth control about 2 years ago.

about 8-9 months ago i noticed skin taggy looking bumps and some that look like big zits along my majora and some clear along the opening and all the way back up to my butt (but i havent felt any inside of me). ive had some be able to be picked off when theyre really small and nothing but blood comes out, no pus. the others havent gone away and sometimes are sore and itchy. ive had discharge but its lessened in the last month or so and so has the itching but the bumps havent gone away. they look just like big fordyce spots but im not sure entirely thats what this is. most are pretty rounded but some are kinda flat.

im diabetic and im sure i have hormone problems but ive never had a problem like this before. its uncomfortable to have sex but it doesnt burn when i pee at all. my skin is very dry and raw from being dry. im 22 and have only been with 3 guys none of which had/have any stds. ive also had a baby 3 years ago. my husband doesnt have any bumps at all and no complaints of itching and has always been clean of stds.

im absolutely terrifed of it being hpv or herpes or warts and would love some consolation from someone who has dealt with this and what it was and how it was treated so i know what im in for. at first i thought it was something irritating me or if i was allergic to something since its just on my skin, not inside any part of me. last time i was checked (which ill admit has been a while-after i gave birth) there was no problems and everything came up fine. my husband has been checked since then also various times and was clean.
also, correction: i meant MINORA not majora. i have no bumps along my majora, but theyre inside the lips (only way i can explain-sorry if its tmi).