weird bumps on my vaginal lips
I've been had bumps on the top of my vaginal area but I assumed they were from ingrown hairs because I'm not sexually active yet and I have curly hair . But recently I decided to look lower and seen these bumps on the vagina lips I believe it's called,  and now it's very irritated, one side is slightly bigger the bumps on the other they're   rough and itch a Little but mainly irritated what is it ?
HI,
Bumps in the vagina can be due to ingrown hairs, boils, warts or STD’s. Keeping the area clean and dry and application of antibiotic creams will help. However you should consult your Doctor for an examination. A visual examination will often help make the diagnosis. Vaginal swab test and STD panel may be necessary.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.