weird feeling in chest/breast/lung

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

weird feeling in chest/breast/lung

For the past few months I have noticed a strange feeling in my chest on the left side. It feels like an itchy/burning tight feeling. It is hard to tell where exactly the feeling is. It sometimes feels like it is in my breast and other times like it could be in my lung or heart. It is just kind of that whole area. But it makes me feel like I need to take a deep breathe and also like I want to itch it. It is very weird and hard to explain. It kinda comes and goes, but it has been happening a lot more lately. Can you help??
You have not mentioned your age but for these symptoms, any heart condition should be ruled out by an EKG. It can be COSTOCHONDRITIS, an inflammation of the joints in your chest. Costochondritis usually goes away on its own. Try an anti-inflammatory medicine to relieve the pain. Heat compresses may also help.

If you have fullness and pain in the upper right side of your abdomen after eating a greasy or fatty meal ,then it maybe a GALLBLADDER problem. It is very common in fertile females.
You should consult a physician and get a comprehensive profile of investigations done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Shannon79, and Des_a_rae commented on Belle313's status
Shannon79, and TinaR10 commented on veronica0808's status
Des_a_rae commented on Losing Gabe. :(
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals