weird odor

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

weird odor

Me and my boyfriend been having sex for 3 weeks now. He likes when I. Touch penis before we have sex and I realize that his semen has a weird smell it and its often left on my hands. I never realy thought much about the smell because I didn't really know about semens type of odor. The last time we had sex we didn't use a condom. My period came on the next day. My period was on for the rest of the week. When my period was done. I realized I my vaginal discharge has an odor and it smells just like my boyfriends semen! What does this mean? Could it be an std?
yes that could be,have you heard the saying...its all good on the outside but you never know whats lurking on the inside...girl go to the doctors..and get checked out...and next time use protection..or before you decide to go flesh to flesh go to the doctors together..to resolve that before it gets worse...
Ive experieced some if the same things that some you have. although i have to admit some situations and odors sound much worse that mine. ive had odors and been to doctor for paps and was not diagnosed with anything. not even a bacteria infection. ive also noticed a pattern, once i enter a sexual relationship using condoms, theres no smell. as soon as the condon comes off, i get some type of odor. my guess is that once the semen is being deposited inside of me, it causes everything to become off balance. im not a doctor and i cant speak for all of you. that is just my own personal experience. Just imagine semen being deposited in you( it already smells like clorox/ ammonia) and most of the time you cant get as far as you need to up there to remove it all. its going to leave some type of odor. not a pleasant one either!! Its going to get old and once the air hits it, omg!! My doctor did comfirm that semen deposits leave u smelling a little bit different. ladies dont panic, just a doctor and i hope i brought at least a little comfort.
16allycat16 added the Mood Tracker
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals