wet vigina(vagina)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

wet vigina(vagina)

hi..this might sound really dicusting but im always wet down below even when im not turned on. i find this really embrassing as sumtimes i get so wet it goes through to my clothes or underwear please tell me whats wrong with me im to embrassed to ask anyone else?
im not sure whats wrong but you could try wearing a pantyliner.or rub a little powder to try and control it.
Hi Kathryn what your going through is normal,some women have more discharge than others.As you get older you will wish you had it back because then you do not produce any discharge at all.You have to buy lubricant,before you have intercourse.So for right now wear a panty liner,thats what I use to do.I asked my doctor what it was and he told me.So now you know what it is too.Don't ever be embarrassed about asking questions about your body,because you have to take care of your body.O.K.Remember that you never know what might happen and it might be a personal issue like this one,you will have to open up and tell a doctor.Just take care of your self,doctors have heard and seen every thing they will not hurt you.Take Care TNT406.
awww thank u so much!
well i get like that sometimes but do you ever look at porn or anything
Are you a bit overweight?  Sometimes, that is the cause.
why does my vigina (vagina) burn after sex(when i urinate)
lots of friction going on down there especially if you are "dry" down ther it makes it worse. use a lubricant or natural oils like grapeseed oil, almond oil. dont use vaseline!! or sometimes if condoms are used the latex can be irritating and some are allergic to it.
Hi i got my period theni haven't had it for more than 2 years all that i have got is this yellow substince in my panties.
I am uncircumsied boy. tell this is probs when i am doing sex or not..... i am worried
my boyfriend isnt circumsized and we have sex just fine...he just likes me to be craeful around the head since its sensitive
Hi , im not sure what to do but i have been having alot  of discharge an im not sure why ,ive also been having to urinate alot latly n i dont no if that has anythign to do with it . its so embarressing i dont no what to do i dont no if i should get tested  to see if its any thing bad or if its just something i should ignore ?
hey i have a question and would really appreciate it if someone could help us out with answering it...well my girlfriend had her period and 2 weeks ago and now there is this brownish substance that come out on her underwear instead of the normal whitish substance we were both wondering what this could be.
i feel wet even when i am not Happy but when i am having sex i can't enjoy it and don't have orgasims and i get embrassed. i feel the guy i am having sex with thinks i don't like it

Please Help If You Can!!
what is it called wen you get wet?? like what is the actually discharged called??!!
sounds like if you have alot of discharge you should see a doctor about that.